X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

It looks like 9 home TV in Albany + the Jax game on the computer

I studied the schedule and I should be able to sit home in Albany & watch 10 of the 16 regular season games. The only bad news is that later in the season most of the games are not on home TV
    2015 Games on TV in Albany 9/20 New England
    9/27 @ Miami
    10/4 NY Giants
    10/11 @ Tennessee
    10/18 Cincinnati
    10/25 Jacksonville on computer
    11/12 @ NY Jets NFL Network
    11/23 @ New England ESPN
    12/20 @ Washington
    1/3 NY Jets
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: It looks like 9 home TV in Albany + the Jax game on the computer

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    I studied the schedule and I should be able to sit home in Albany & watch 10 of the 16 regular season games. The only bad news is that later in the season most of the games are not on home TV
    9/27 @ Miami
    10/4 NY Giants
    10/11 @ Tennessee
    10/18 Cincinnati
    11/23 @ New England ESPN
    12/20 @ Washington
    1/3 NY Jets
    If no NFL package, NFL replay is $40 and all the games are loaded up Monday. If I didn't live local, I would have it.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Topas
      German smartass
      • Feb 2014

It looks like I am going to attend my first f€&@ing regular season game of the Bills. The trouncing of Morones O line in London. Love it!!!

Disclaimer: I did attend the pre season game vs the Vikings in Berlin back in the days.
      Last edited by Topas; 09-06-2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Topas View Post
        It looks like I am going to my first f€&@ing regular season game of the Bills. The trouncing of Morones O line in London. Love it!!!

Disclaimer: I did attend the pre season game vs the Vikings in Berlin back in the days.
        Very cool.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
          9/27 @ Miami
          10/4 NY Giants
          10/11 @ Tennessee
          10/18 Cincinnati
          11/23 @ New England ESPN
          12/20 @ Washington
          1/3 NY Jets
          Albany here too. It always pisses me off that we don't get every single Bills game. But we did get more than normal it seems this year. Anyway, i moved out of the FiOS area and into a time-warner only area. So needless to say we got DirecTV rather than the abomination that is Time warner cable. still stuck with them for internet sadly

So about that London game... Im' not very tech savvy. How do i watch that on the computer? Is there just a website i go to?
          All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
            • Jun 2015

It looks like I am going to attend my first f€&@ing regular season game of the Bills. The trouncing of Morones O line in London. Love it!!!

That's sick Topas. Where do you live?
            All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

1. arrive at 7AM
              2. drink plenty of labatts
              3. taunt a jags fan by first throwing hot dog buns then the actual hot dogs, 'all in good fun'
              4. issue at least seven each 'yoo lookin at me? yoo tawkin to me?' before getting in a wrestling/hissy slap fight
              5. vomit
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
                Albany here too. It always pisses me off that we don't get every single Bills game. But we did get more than normal it seems this year. Anyway, i moved out of the FiOS area and into a time-warner only area. So needless to say we got DirecTV rather than the abomination that is Time warner cable. still stuck with them for internet sadly

So about that London game... Im' not very tech savvy. How do i watch that on the computer? Is there just a website i go to?
                If you're a Bills (or Jaguars) fan hoping to catch this year's London game, and you're not attending or in a local TV market, you'll be reliant on Yahoo for coverage.

The stream will be available across desktop, smartphones, set-top boxes, and smart TVs, and all of Yahoo's biggest properties (Yahoo.com, Yahoo Sports, and Tumblr) will be pointing users to it on game day. You choose how to watch the stream: it'll be accessible by web and also through the company's video-focused apps like Yahoo Screen.

Comment

• Topas
                  German smartass
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
                  That's sick Topas. Where do you live?
                  Munich. That is in Germany, old Europe for you geographically challenged US guys

Comment

• Topas
                    German smartass
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                    1. arrive at 7AM
                    2. drink plenty of labatts
                    3. taunt a jags fan by first throwing hot dog buns then the actual hot dogs, 'all in good fun'
                    4. issue at least seven each 'yoo lookin at me? yoo tawkin to me?' before getting in a wrestling/hissy slap fight
                    5. vomit
                    Haha, I will bring my Lady with me. But I might consider that routine :)

Comment

Working...
                    X