Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Colts Run Defense Suffers A Huge Blow - Arthur Jones Placed On Injured Reserve

The Buffalo Bills are going to run all over the Colts defense next Sunday.

You know Rex Ryan wants to make a huge impression in his first game as the Bills head coach.

I expect to see a lot of LeSean McCoy and Karlos Williams regardless, but after this loss to the Colts defense, how many times do you think the Bills will run the ball next Sunday?

There’s no denying the significance of losing a player so vital to the Colts hopes in becoming a more consistent run defense unit in 2015.....

Without Jones on the field, the Colts allowed nearly a yard more per rush, a staggering number when talking about removing just one player from the field.....

Without Jones, and with the cut of Josh Chapman on Saturday, Langford is the lone Colts defensive lineman with starting experience in the NFL.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Colts Run Defense Suffers A Huge Blow - Arthur Jones Placed On Injured Reserve

The same amount, a lot. We'll probably have about 278 running yards.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Re: Colts Run Defense Suffers A Huge Blow - Arthur Jones Placed On Injured Reserve

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      The same amount, a lot. We'll probably have about 278 running yards.
      Colts are favored by 2.5 points.

View the NFL Daily Lines on ESPN. Includes the odds, moneyline, and over/under on the current and opening line.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post

http://espn.go.com/nfl/lines
        As they should be.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

http://espn.go.com/nfl/lines
          You think the Vegas lines can describe how the game will end up ?? We have years of frustrations all built up, plan on the Colts getting to hear and feel that. I think the Bills win by 11, my money will be on them.

Comment

• Thurmal
            • Oct 2005

It's a tall task to ask them to beat Indy without McKelvin. Very worried about the secondary in this one.
            "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
              It's a tall task to ask them to beat Indy without McKelvin. Very worried about the secondary in this one.
              Luck will be running for his life because of a very limited running game, so the Colts will have to focus on the pass and we will be playing for that.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
                Gilmore will go one on one with a 34 year old Andre Johnson.

Darby will go up against TY Hilton with help from Corey Graham.

I'm not worried about the Colts at all. I think they're the most overrated team in the NFL.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

I'm not worried about the Colts at all. I think they're the most overrated team in the NFL.
                  Soon to be 0-1.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Yes, the team that went to the AFC Championship game last year and has improved its roster for this season is definitely overrated. smh

Comment

• BrianCarr
                      Senior Zoner
                      • Aug 2015

Its a tall order in beating the Colts. We can, but we are going to need some luck.

or maybe less Luck.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BrianCarr View Post
                        Its a tall order in beating the Colts. We can, but we are going to need some luck.
                        or maybe less Luck.
                        Ba dum dum Ching!
                        I came.
                        I saw.
                        I conquered.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                          • Dec 2003

I'd flip that if I was running the D. As Hilton is more dangerous than an aging Johnson is.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

This will be toughest game of year.

I've got us in the lose column. Billsimpossible forgot Dareus is out so the only running Luck is doing is to the end zone high fiving the TD pass over Darby.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
                              I'd flip that if I was running the D. As Hilton is more dangerous than an aging Johnson is.
                              Gilmore is much better against bigger stronger receivers. In fact I've seen him being burned by small agile dudes before.

Comment

Working...
                              X