PDA

View Full Version : Enough Practice, It's Showtime. First up - Indy

Night Train
09-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Andrew Luck and the Colts coming to town. Worries abound that Colts blew the draft by not addressing the weak OL. Shaky front 7 on D means a good Bills running game can have success. Luck will try to exploit the Bills CB's, so Rex may have to give them safety help. See Indy having trouble running the ball against our D. Can't wait to see our pass rush.

Bills WILL try and run the ball, no matter who the starting RB is. I could see Taylor running the read option quite often and hitting short,medium range passes to the WR's and Clay. Ball control and work the clock. Wear out the Indy D. Keep Luck off the field.

Early weather report - Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy. High of 71. 40 % chance of rain. I'll be there.

Early prediction - Bills 27 Colts 20

YardRat
09-07-2015, 07:19 AM
IMO if the score gets into the 20's for both teams we lose...this is going to have to be a low-scoring, defensive-dominant affair with the outcome coming down to Carpenter finding his groove.

notacon
09-07-2015, 07:50 AM
Exhibition season sucks. Glad it's over.

Mace
09-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Andrew Luck and the Colts coming to town. Worries abound that Colts blew the draft by not addressing the weak OL. Shaky front 7 on D means a good Bills running game can have success. Luck will try to exploit the Bills CB's, so Rex may have to give them safety help. See Indy having trouble running the ball against our D. Can't wait to see our pass rush.

Bills WILL try and run the ball, no matter who the starting RB is. I could see Taylor running the read option quite often and hitting short,medium range passes to the WR's and Clay. Ball control and work the clock. Wear out the Indy D. Keep Luck off the field.

Early weather report - Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy. High of 71. 40 % chance of rain. I'll be there.

Early prediction - Bills 27 Colts 20

I think that o-line will give them trouble all year and their defense is bendy when not playing their division opponents.

Early prediction, the Bills roll them. 27 - 13.

Buffalogic
09-07-2015, 09:53 AM
We are going to run all over the Colts and scoring more than 20 isn't a negative. People underestimate our offensive capabilities. We are going to win too.