PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Bills Vs. Colts Game Predictions

BillsImpossible
09-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Bills win, 27-21.

Over 200 yards rushing for the Bills.

Taylor passes 22 times, completing 19 passes for 247 yards and throws 2 TD's with 1 Int.

Dan Carpenter hits two 47 yard field goals.

Bills defense sacks Andrew Luck 5 times.

casdhf
09-08-2015, 06:57 PM
19 of 22? Are you high?

BillsImpossible
09-08-2015, 06:59 PM
19 of 22? Are you high?

Very.

Frenchman
09-08-2015, 07:00 PM
It will be one heck of a close game!

BillsImpossible
09-08-2015, 07:04 PM
It will be one heck of a close game!

Come on, Frenchman. Where's the mustard?

Why be French about it?

YardRat
09-08-2015, 07:12 PM
I know I'm not as high on this team as many others, but I think this game is winnable...19-17 Buffalo, four Carpenter FG's and a Tyrod rushing TD.

Mace
09-08-2015, 07:34 PM
I think the Bills will roll them. Think I said 27-13 in some other thread. It would be 34-13 except Ryan just takes it easy on them and runs out the clock. We aren't Jacksonville or Tennessee if not New England or Pittsburgh to roll them worse.

Expect to see Luck get pummeled by blitzes from everywhere, and Indy's bendy D being too bendy while Luck is being pummeled from everywhere.

Pagano will say "we were a little rattled", Irsay will twitter "oof !", and the Bills will look just insanely good enough to make you think we're all that and more.

TacklingDummy
09-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Colts win by 17.
They get the lead.
Force the Bills to pass.
Something TT struggles with.
Bills weakness exposed.
Cassel starts week 3.

THRILLHO
09-08-2015, 08:49 PM
I cannot see any way that this team beats the Colts, who were embarrassed in the AFC title game. The Colts have fun new offensive weapons like we do, but an amazing QB to go with them. Our only hope is to get pressure on Luck.

Colts take this 31-15.

Jimkelly12203
09-08-2015, 08:58 PM
I cannot see any way that this team beats the Colts, who were embarrassed in the AFC title game. The Colts have fun new offensive weapons like we do, but an amazing QB to go with them. Our only hope is to get pressure on Luck.

Colts take this 31-15.

I think our D will be overly aggressive and get burned a few times before settling down. But it will be too late.

If we win, our O will be in high gear (a distinct possibility, but not likely).

I feel like we're going to have to re-evaluate our defensive scheme after this game as our weakness at CB will be exposed by the first or second best QB in the game.

Their D will suck, but it won't matter because this league is a joke now where all you need to win is to have a solid QB.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Let's cheat a win

HAMMER
09-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Colts 28-17, Luck is the highest rated QB in the league vs. the blitz. Darby will get torched, no Dareus to push the pocket gives Luck enough time to get the ball out.

OpIv37
09-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Colts 38-3. Reality check coming on strong

feldspar
09-09-2015, 02:38 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lSPNQ82Sq4E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

realdealryan
09-09-2015, 03:25 AM
20-13, like their game against the Ravens last year.

Night Train
09-09-2015, 03:58 AM

I'll remember this.

elltrain22
09-09-2015, 08:03 AM
Bills 24 Colts 20

Shady goes for over 100, Sammy has over 100 receiving, and Jerry Hughes has 2 sacks.

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 08:10 AM
I'll remember this.

It's going to be the same old story. Offense sputters, D keeps it close until the 3rd qtr then gets tired due to lopsided TOP and the Colts run away with it.

MikeInRoch
09-09-2015, 08:14 AM

So what you are suggesting is that they are substantially worse on both sides of the ball than last year.

MikeInRoch
09-09-2015, 08:17 AM
The Colts are too good. 24-17 Colts.

Bunion
09-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Ideally, Greg Roman's offense tears holes in the Colts front-7 at will on the way to a convincing 31-17 win. The national media start talking up Roman and Tyrod instead of Rex having a good day against an elite QB.

In reality, I'm taking the spread. Bills 27 Colts 24.

Victor7
09-09-2015, 09:02 AM
Colts on a close one.

A movie we've seen before plenty of times.

Our D will keep it close but at some point the Darby inexperience will burn us and he'll be toast for at least one score. Luck capitalizes on that and the lack of MD on the front line

On offense we will be ineffective as Shady is not fully healed and the rest of the guys are very uneventful. Bryce Brown will fumble as per usual and Taylor will struggle late in the game when we are forced to pass.

Colts 23
Bills 19

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 10:06 AM
So what you are suggesting is that they are substantially worse on both sides of the ball than last year.
No Dareus. Last time that happened, we couldn't beat the friggin Raiders.

No McKelvin. I've never been a fan but he's better than anyone else on the roster.

No OL, No QB.

Somehow Taylor is going to have to keep up with Luck going against a depleted D.

JoeMama
09-09-2015, 10:12 AM
I don't think Luck is even going to target his own receivers. I think he's going to look for Darby and just heave it up in that general vicinity.

That's what I would do anyway.

He was so bad in preseason, I'm starting to think he's incapable of covering opponents due to a poorly phrased restraining order requiring him to stay 50 feet away from anyone wearing "tight pants and spikes."

Or maybe I'm just having nightmares of Chris Watson.

MidnightVoice
09-09-2015, 10:22 AM
The Colts are bound to win. Directv has a free Sunday Ticket trial this weekend, so I get to watch, and they almost never win when I get to watch

The Jokeman
09-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Bills win, 27-21.

Taylor passes 22 times, completing 19 passes for 247 yards and throws 2 TD's with 1 Int.

Bills 24 Colts 17. Tyrod goes 14-23 for 189 passing with 1 TD pass and 40 yards rushing. I think he starts slow but the defense gives him a few short fields and we take advantage of them in the second half. Shady and Williams combine for 150 yards and 2 TDs. I think Bradham is going to a game changing play mid way through the 3rd quarter.

trapezeus
09-09-2015, 10:28 AM
i think the offense goes to town on a weak run d in the colts.
i think the bills d will struggle without dareus and a questionable darby.

that being said, i think it will be close and the bills ability to control the clock with the run will trump the colts advantage to pass at will.

MikeInRoch
09-09-2015, 10:48 AM
No Dareus. Last time that happened, we couldn't beat the friggin Raiders.

No McKelvin. I've never been a fan but he's better than anyone else on the roster.

No OL, No QB.

Somehow Taylor is going to have to keep up with Luck going against a depleted D.

I'm not saying the Bills will win. I'm saying they are not THAT much worse than last year. You picked them to give up more points than they did in any game last year, and to score less points than they did in any game last year. The defensive line will be good even missing Dareus. The offensive line is substantially better than last year. The running back position is better, as is the tight end position and wide receiver. Enough to make the Bills win? I'm saying no - but "38-3" is preposterous.

chris66
09-09-2015, 11:11 AM
24-16 colts

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2015, 11:15 AM
I see a low scoring game.

14-10 Colts.

Skooby
09-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Bills win, 27-21.

Do you live near ottos / captains cove?

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 11:44 AM
I'm not saying the Bills will win. I'm saying they are not THAT much worse than last year. You picked them to give up more points than they did in any game last year, and to score less points than they did in any game last year. The defensive line will be good even missing Dareus. The offensive line is substantially better than last year. The running back position is better, as is the tight end position and wide receiver. Enough to make the Bills win? I'm saying no - but "38-3" is preposterous.

You seem to think that if the team is better than last year, it automatically precludes them from scoring less or giving up more points in one individual game. It doesn't.

This is a nightmare matchup. New coaches and systems on both sides of the ball. Key injuries/suspensions to players that would be our best chance at slowing them down. A pass-happy team that was in the AFC championship game last year that actually improved. A QB making his first career start. And we can't dismiss the possibility that the players have bought into the hype.

trapezeus
09-09-2015, 11:52 AM
You seem to think that if the team is better than last year, it automatically precludes them from scoring less or giving up more points in one individual game. It doesn't.

This is a nightmare matchup. New coaches and systems on both sides of the ball. Key injuries/suspensions to players that would be our best chance at slowing them down. A pass-happy team that was in the AFC championship game last year that actually improved. A QB making his first career start. And we can't dismiss the possibility that the players have bought into the hype.

i agree with what you are saying, but you are also taking an extreme view the other way. tyrod hasn't been struggling through preseason, the bills OL hasn't looked that bad in preseason. the 6th and7th depth chart running backs were getting yards against the number 1's in preseason games. The colts out of their weak conference was not that impressive. one poster put up how weak they performed against good teams.

and on the other side, i totally agree that the defense is awesome mostly because of reputation thus far. the secondary has some weakspots and it will be up to rex to disguise the heat and bring it effectively. i t hink they left darby in preseason alone to let him figure some stuff out. i think in regular season, they'll roll additional protection to help him some.

I think if the bills were in the colts division last year, they could have had similar results, a cake walk into the playoffs, a couple lucky breaks and then a blowout to the patriots (mostly due to cheating).

I don't think it's a stretch to see this as a close game that can go either way. i would be stunned if this is 14+ difference in favor of the colts. i could see it happening for the bills because of the home crowd and some early momentum, etc. but i don't see the colts strong enough to walk in and trounce the bills. they aren't there yet and their D just isn't that good.

sdbillsfan2
09-09-2015, 12:18 PM
I predict Darby racks up as many penalty yards as Sammy has receiving.
3Rd and long for the Colts = target Darby time. He'll get burned or nailed for P I.

jamze132
09-09-2015, 12:27 PM
I think this game is going to come down to how well Darby plays..

feldspar
09-09-2015, 12:40 PM

Then you wonder why people call you a Negative Nancy.

If you REALLY think this, why don't you bet on the Colts? You could really make a killing. The line right now is the Colts -2.5. You'll have over a 30-point cushion. Bet the farm on it, why don't ya?

paladin warrior
09-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Bills win 24-21 Overtime.

colin
09-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Bills 27 colts 17.

Luck has a couple of miracle passes leading to scores, but gets beaten unmerciful and can't sustain most drives.

Bills run for over 200 and drives only end with penalties and close misses. When we don't score we still put them back deep. +2 on turnover margin and 4 sacks for the d

Skooby
09-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Bills win by 10.

MikeInRoch
09-09-2015, 01:33 PM

It doesn't automatically do that, however, last year's statistics is probably a reasonable guideline, given that many of the players are the same, or improved, from last year.

So you made a prediction of 38-3. What odds would you give that the Colts win by at least 35 points then? Are you saying that it is, in your estimation, about 50/50 that the Colts win by 5 touchdowns?

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Bills win 20 to 16. The fans start crawling out of the woodwork, the homers start talking about their plans to buy tix to Superbowl 50, the optimists say great win, the cautious optimists say good win, but its early. The pessimists say its only one win, the negative nancies bellyache about anything that was done wrong, the funeral home fans put down the measuring tape they use to ensure they have the right size casket for their kids long enough to say there is no hope for the 2015 Bills, the antifans are hot pissing mad that the bills won and that the players they don't like did better than they thought simply because "they got lucky," it was a fluke, or that guy is a "flash in the pan."

The Fred Jackson fans (and yes I loved the guy on this team, and wish him well, but he is not on this team) say Fred got more yards than our backup RB

gebobs
09-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Bills 17-16 on a last second Carpenter 57-yard FG.

Without Dareus, with a "5th year redshirted rookie" under center, new coaching staff...I would normally figure a loss here, but....

Laugh all you want, but this is a gut-check, early season, need-to-bank-this-win situation. Of the first three games, this is probably the ir best chance to prevail. Win, confidence builds, perhaps roll to a 4-3 start at the bye. Lose and I think they will be 2-5.

One Bills Drive South will be in full gear. Sahlen's, Weber's, Labatt.

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 04:13 PM
It doesn't automatically do that, however, last year's statistics is probably a reasonable guideline, given that many of the players are the same, or improved, from last year.

So you made a prediction of 38-3. What odds would you give that the Colts win by at least 35 points then? Are you saying that it is, in your estimation, about 50/50 that the Colts win by 5 touchdowns?

I wouldn't know how to accurately quantify odds of a 5 touchdown blowout but I do think there is a very good chance that this will be a blowout for the reasons I already stated.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't know how to accurately quantify odds of a 5 touchdown blowout but I do think there is a very good chance that this will be a blowout for the reasons I already stated.

The Bills are playing at home, have the better defense, a better offensive line, a better running game, and the most exciting quarterback to wear a Bills uniform since the late 90's.

If the game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage, the Bills will win.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2015, 05:50 PM
The Bills have all question marks.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2015, 06:07 PM
The Bills have all question marks.

All ? marks?

That sounds more like the Colts offensive and defensive lines to me.

There's no question about the Bills defense. They're really good.

I don't think there's even a question about Tyrod Taylor. He's really good too.

When's the last time you saw a Bills quarterback play like he did this preseason?

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 06:59 PM
The Bills are playing at home, have the better defense, a better offensive line, a better running game, and the most exciting quarterback to wear a Bills uniform since the late 90's.

If the game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage, the Bills will win.
The Bills do not have a better OL. And our D doesn't play their D. It plays their O and it's down two starters and relying heavily on a rookie who struggled in preseason.

And that exciting QB is only exciting on paper so far. He's completely unproven and will likely be nervous. Reality is what it is.

It's extremely optimistic to think that our patchwork OL and DL minus Darius will win in the trenches.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2015, 07:05 PM
The Bills do not have a better OL. And our D doesn't play their D. It plays their O and it's down two starters and relying heavily on a rookie who struggled in preseason.

And that exciting QB is only exciting on paper so far. He's completely unproven and will likely be nervous. Reality is what it is.

It's extremely optimistic to think that our patchwork OL and DL minus Darius will win in the trenches.

Dareus, not Darius.

Patchwork OL and DL? It's called depth. Corbin Bryant would be a starter on any other team in the NFL.

Have you checked out the Colts offensive line lately?

Anthony Costonzo, Lance Lewis, Khaled Holmes, Todd Herremans, and Jack Mewhort.

I think the Colts GM, Ryan Grigson is nuts.

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Dareus, not Darius.

Patchwork OL and DL? It's called depth. Corbin Bryant would be a starter on any other team in the NFL.

Have you checked out the Colts offensive line lately?

Anthony Costonzo, Lance Lewis, Khaled Holmes, Todd Herremans, and Jack Mewhort.

I think the Colts GM, Ryan Grigson is nuts.
Comparing Corbin Bryant to Dareus shows a complete lack of understanding of football.

Our OL has no depth. It doesn't even have starters- just retreads like Incognito.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Comparing Corbin Bryant to Dareus shows a complete lack of understanding of football.

Our OL has no depth. It doesn't even have starters- just retreads like Incognito.

A retread that made the Pro Bowl in 2013 and would have made the Pro Bowl in 2014 if it weren't for the politically communist correct media.

I didn't compare Bryant to Dareus. I said he was a backup worthy of starting on any other NFL team.

At least you corrected the spelling of, "Darius."

Mace
09-09-2015, 07:30 PM
I dunno. Looking at the Cleveland game from last December (Colts won, 25-24), Browns had the similar Ryan hybrid aggressive defense, but Brian Hoyer throwing 30 times because they only had Crowell and West running (Indy was 18th against the rush).

Cleveland's D sacked Luck 3 times, intercepted him 2 times. Luck was 24-53 (53 attempts for the "elite" slinger !), 2td, 2int. They won with 32 seconds left and a Luck pass for the 2 pt conversion failed.

I just don't get why everyone is falling for the Indy myth of awesome here like we have no chance of rolling them at home because Luck will shred us like he shredded Pettine's Browns, completing 24 of 53 (53 shots for laser armed, defense dismantling guy !) 24 of 53 is Tebow completion percentage range, less than 50%. But Luck picks blitzes apart !

Nah, Bills will roll them.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2015, 07:41 PM
The only starting defensive lineman for the Colts that has any starting experience in the NFL is Kendall Langford.

Their linebackers are old, save Jerrell Freeman.

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 08:11 PM
I dunno. Looking at the Cleveland game from last December (Colts won, 25-24), Browns had the similar Ryan hybrid aggressive defense, but Brian Hoyer throwing 30 times because they only had Crowell and West running (Indy was 18th against the rush).

Cleveland's D sacked Luck 3 times, intercepted him 2 times. Luck was 24-53 (53 attempts for the "elite" slinger !), 2td, 2int. They won with 32 seconds left and a Luck pass for the 2 pt conversion failed.

I just don't get why everyone is falling for the Indy myth of awesome here like we have no chance of rolling them at home because Luck will shred us like he shredded Pettine's Browns, completing 24 of 53 (53 shots for laser armed, defense dismantling guy !) 24 of 53 is Tebow completion percentage range, less than 50%. But Luck picks blitzes apart !

Nah, Bills will roll them.

Your entire "analysis" is based on one game against a bad team.

They were in the AFC championship game last year and improved in the offseason. We were 9-7 and have a QB making his first start with a new offensive and defensive system and two defensive starters out against an offensive team.

But they're the myth? Gimme a ****ing break.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2015, 08:42 PM
There's no question about the Bills defense. They're really good. None? Dareus starts the season strong, hes suspended, McKelvin hurt, Mario another year older, Kyle another year older,Questions at Linebacker.

I don't think there's even a question about Tyrod Taylor. He's really good too. Has he ever started a real game? If he's that good, why did Manuel outplay him this preseason?

When's the last time you saw a Bills quarterback play like he did this preseason? Likewhat? Run around like a chicken with his head cutoff because he couldn't find a open receiver? Probably RJ or Losman. Manuel played better.

Someone also has to question what kind of coaching staff this is picking TT over EJ

Mace
09-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Your entire "analysis" is based on one game against a bad team.

They were in the AFC championship game last year and improved in the offseason. We were 9-7 and have a QB making his first start with a new offensive and defensive system and two defensive starters out against an offensive team.

But they're the myth? Gimme a ****ing break.

Not really, that was just the last comparable game last December. The Colts with Luck are 10-8 against the AFC outside their division, hombre, in his career. They're not that good.

OpIv37
09-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Not really, that was just the last comparable game last December. The Colts with Luck are 10-8 against the AFC outside their division, hombre, in his career. They're not that good.

And what's the Bills record against the AFC outside their div in the same time span.

Mace
09-09-2015, 09:18 PM
And what's the Bills record against the AFC outside their div in the same time span.

Fair question. 17-24 in the AFC (I think), with a variable coach, qb's, rb's and various other things, opposed to the Colts consistency in coach QB and such, usually the trademark of an elite, powerful team that does better than 10-8 in their conference outside their division with an elite defense dissecting QB.

No clue if the Bills are much, but pretty sure the Colts aren't epic enough to assume they shred anyone whoever outside their division on the road.

Mace
09-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Btw, too late to edit, think I counted their regular season record on the road at 6-10 under Luck outside the division.

gebobs
09-09-2015, 09:46 PM

6-12

gebobs
09-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Btw, too late to edit, think I counted their regular season record on the road at 6-10 under Luck outside the division.

3-6 if you're just counting AFC. Losses to Den, NE, Pit, SD, Cin, and Bal. Tough games.

Oaf
09-09-2015, 11:28 PM
I don't think Luck is even going to target his own receivers. I think he's going to look for Darby and just heave it up in that general vicinity.

He was so bad in preseason, I'm starting to think he's incapable of covering opponents due to a poorly phrased restraining order requiring him to stay 50 feet away from anyone wearing "tight pants and spikes."

Indeed. Guy makes Gilmore look good.

Mr. Pink
09-10-2015, 12:37 AM
24-12 Colts.

I don't have confidence in Tyrod Taylor throwing TDs nor the Bills offense scoring in the redzone.

gebobs
09-10-2015, 10:09 AM

Could play into our hands. He was left without any support in the preseason and I hope Sexy plans to provide some now.

swiper
09-10-2015, 01:36 PM
My take on the Colts game is this...

the Bills should look at it as a dress rehearsal for the Patriots game.

Beebe
09-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Bills 31-24 win over the Colts
Mario has big game 3 sacks and we rush for 224 yards total.

Mike
09-13-2015, 01:47 AM

You should bet on it. Colts are favored by 2.5 and the over/under is 45

Mike
09-13-2015, 01:51 AM
31-24 Colts

The difference: Colts WR & Luck vs Bills seconday

TT plays well enough to make Billd fans fantasize about the future but not well enough to win.

Game is Very Close in 3rd Quarter
Bills almost come back in 4th quarter and with under 5min away, Colts put game away.

Ultimately, Bills secondary can't keep up with Colts WR in check...

CuseJetsFan83
09-13-2015, 03:00 AM
Honestly I think it being a miserable day will work in the Bills Favor.

The Bills rushing attack will be their key to whether it is a close game/bills win or if it ends up being a win to the horseshoes.

I personally do not see a blowout, but I do think the colts will win 31-21. To those going to the Ralph, enjoy and be safe!

Strongman
09-13-2015, 03:42 AM
The homer in me likes our chances and see us shutting them down most of the game like we did with Green Bay last year. I also like that Roman knows Gore's tendencies very well which will limit his effectiveness. 24-10 Bills!

CuseJetsFan83
09-13-2015, 03:46 AM
The homer in me likes our chances and see us shutting them down most of the game like we did with Green Bay last year. I also like that Roman knows Gore's tendencies very well which will limit his effectiveness. 24-10 Bills!

Difference being Roman was OC with a horrible qb in Kaepernick. Luck is quite better than that.
With that being said I am quite interested to see how Hilton and Andre Johnson can work together at WR
Gore just adds another dimension to cover, but could see 20 carries

HHURRICANE
09-13-2015, 06:12 AM
We will not lose 38-3. I'll bet OP right now that we don't lose by 35.

However, without Dareus the pressure just won't be there. That makes Darby even a bigger liability. I could see him leading to 3 TDs between big plays and pass interference.

This game comes down to our offense. I'll go with a big day from our offense but it won't be enough.

Colts 24 Bills 20

Novacane
09-13-2015, 06:26 AM
Colts move the ball a lot but end up with mostly FG's. 24-19 Bills

Mace
09-13-2015, 02:05 PM
I think the Bills will roll them. Think I said 27-13 in some other thread.

Ok, I was one point off and despite the best efforts of the officials, so anyway, like I was saying...

Mike
09-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Bills 27 colts 17.

Luck has a couple of miracle passes leading to scores, but gets beaten unmerciful and can't sustain most drives.

Bills run for over 200 and drives only end with penalties and close misses. When we don't score we still put them back deep. +2 on turnover margin and 4 sacks for the d

Good job on calling it

BillsImpossible
09-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Ok, I was one point off and despite the best efforts of the officials, so anyway, like I was saying...

Don't stop Billieving.

THRILLHO
09-13-2015, 02:11 PM

Colts take this 31-15.
Boy was I wrong. I did not expect the D to be that good over what I considered to be a great new offense. Well done!

BillsImpossible
09-13-2015, 02:17 PM
This was the most impressive season opener I can ever remember. It trumps last year's win over the Bears by 30 miles.

THRILLHO
09-13-2015, 02:22 PM
This was the most impressive season opener I can ever remember. It trumps last year's win over the Bears by 30 miles.
What about that romp over the Patriots that was like 31-0?

BillsImpossible
09-13-2015, 02:23 PM
What about that romp over the Patriots that was like 31-0?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The past can kiss my ass and say goodbye.

MikeInRoch
09-13-2015, 02:31 PM

:whistling

Skooby
09-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Bills win by 10.

They ended up winning by 13, no suprise and I cleaned up on the money line / all parlays as well. This was like taking candy from a baby ...

justasportsfan
09-13-2015, 02:49 PM

They reality is, it's going to be a miserable week for you since the bills won.

You weren't even close

Night Train
09-13-2015, 04:51 PM

Tampons are in aisle 6.

feldspar
09-13-2015, 07:48 PM
Tampons are in aisle 6.

Lol, too late...clean-up in aisle 5.

See, because the blood started flowing out of his vagina before he could reach aisle 6.

When you have to explain a joke, usually that means that it's not a very good joke...or so I've been told.

Reality check.

CuseJetsFan83
09-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Welp, I will eat crow on that one.... Minus the last quarter, the ponies had no answers what so ever....

Congrats

mysticsoto
09-14-2015, 05:35 AM
They reality is, it's going to be a miserable week for you since the bills won.

You weren't even close

Op: It's just 1 game. We'll see how they do against the Patriots...
Us: But Op, you can atleast admit the Bills looked good, didn't they? And they didn't even have Dareus...
Op: But...but...but...
Us: Nevermind...

justasportsfan
09-14-2015, 08:30 AM
Op: It's just 1 game. We'll see how they do against the Patriots...
Us: But Op, you can atleast admit the Bills looked good, didn't they? And they didn't even have Dareus...
Op: But...but...but...
Us: Nevermind...

please don't make this about OP. :snicker:

JoeMama
09-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Op is right.

We won't beat the Patriots until Brady retires.

And if you think Darby's worth a damn, think again. Brady with his quick release and ability to read defenses will make Darby look like Chris Watson.

justasportsfan
09-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Op is right.

And if you think Darby's worth a damn, think again. Brady with his quick release and ability to read defenses will make Darby look like Chris Watson.

that could very well happen. Brady will need to get rid o the ball FAST but on the other hand, Darby is fast enough to stay with Edleman or Amendola.

Bills should not allow Brady to get settled in the pocket or he will pick apart our D . It's Gronk and Chandler I am worried about.

mysticsoto
09-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Op is right.

Luck has a quick release too...it didn't seem to help him much...that being said, of course this coming week will be a stronger / more difficult test for us. But if we perform like this past week, I think we can take it!

JoeMama
09-14-2015, 09:48 AM
Luck has a quick release too...it didn't seem to help him much...that being said, of course this coming week will be a stronger / more difficult test for us. But if we perform like this past week, I think we can take it!

The **** he does.

He holds on to the ball in order to find a guy downfield.

He can't unload the ball half as a quick as Brady.

Bill Cody
09-23-2015, 11:26 AM

Chris Watson eh? He played a good game again

stuckincincy
09-23-2015, 01:30 PM
The **** he does.

He holds on to the ball in order to find a guy downfield.

He can't unload the ball half as a quick as Brady.

Even with what seems to be an iffy OL, the Colts better find a way to to give him a safety valve receiver (quick outs, perhaps). IMO, he was tucking in and taking off like a college qb in that NYJ game.

Mace
09-23-2015, 07:21 PM
Even with what seems to be an iffy OL, the Colts better find a way to to give him a safety valve receiver (quick outs, perhaps). IMO, he was tucking in and taking off like a college qb in that NYJ game.

They're wasting Luck terrible by chintzing on that o-line.

BillsImpossible
09-23-2015, 07:31 PM
You guys are still talking about Week freaking 1!??

Like the commercial says, "Let it go."

JoeMama
09-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Chris Watson eh? He played a good game again

Well I love the use of hyperbole so I made the Chris Watson comparison but yes, he did better than I expected.

So +1