PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team and should I pick up Ben Watson?

The Jokeman
09-09-2015, 12:43 PM
12 team PPR league. We play 3 WRs and have a FLEX.

QB Tony Romo
RB Latavius Murray
RB Carlos Hyde
WR Antonio Brown
WR AJ Green
WR DeAndre Hopkins
TE Heath Miller
FLEX Chris Ivory
DEF Denver Broncos
K Matt Bryant
----------------------------
QB Kirk Cousins
RB Danny Woodhead
RB Tevin Coleman
WR Brian Quick
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Danny Amendola
TE Jordan Davis
DEF Baltimore Ravens

ELAYAS
09-09-2015, 01:25 PM
12 team PPR league. We play 3 WRs and have a FLEX.

QB Tony Romo
RB Latavius Murray
RB Carlos Hyde
WR Antonio Brown
WR AJ Green
WR DeAndre Hopkins
TE Heath Miller
FLEX Chris Ivory
DEF Denver Broncos
K Matt Bryant
----------------------------
QB Kirk Cousins
RB Danny Woodhead
RB Tevin Coleman
WR Brian Quick
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Danny Amendola
TE Jordan Davis
DEF Baltimore Ravens

Who is Jordan Davis?

Since the Steelers won't have Bell and Bryant for the start of the season, maybe Miller will get a good share of looks.

I am not a fan of carrying multiple QBs, I think you could do better than Cousins with his roster spot.

ELAYAS
09-09-2015, 01:29 PM
I never played PPR, but seems to me your WRs are built for it. I like Quick and Coleman (looks like he cemented the starting gig in Atlanta). I'm unsure about some of the RBs (I like Ivory, but Murray and Hyde are "meh" to me).

B+ (loaded with ignorance from my part)

The Jokeman
09-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Who is Jordan Davis?

Since the Steelers won't have Bell and Bryant for the start of the season, maybe Miller will get a good share of looks.

I am not a fan of carrying multiple QBs, I think you could do better than Cousins with his roster spot.

I meant Jordan Reed of the Redskins. I took Cousins on a flier I don't expect to keep him long term but he be in my lists of guys to cut to get Watson, him or Amendola or maybe even Reed.

ELAYAS
09-09-2015, 02:16 PM
At least for the 4 games without Martavis Bryant, I think Miller could be pretty good at TE.

I have no idea about the value of Reed or Watson in PPR, but if you think Watson has a chance to play at a level anywhere close to J.Graham, you should grab him.

The Jokeman
09-09-2015, 02:22 PM
At least for the 4 games without Martavis Bryant, I think Miller could be pretty good at TE.

I have no idea about the value of Reed or Watson in PPR, but if you think Watson has a chance to play at a level anywhere close to J.Graham, you should grab him.
I'm just not sold on Miller long term so that's why eyeing other TEs. I'm going to see if I can get Watson and if he or Reed struggle dump them and get a QB when need one. What I shoot for is my TEs to get between 10-15 points a game to be competitive which equates to 3 catches about 30 yards and a TD. The TD of course the hardest thing to factor but I think Watson could become a redzone guy for Brees and he was a half way decent TE a few years ago in Cleveland before Cameron showed up.