PDA

View Full Version : Rex: "I’m calling our fans out."

Mr. Miyagi
09-09-2015, 03:11 PM
“The fans that I talk to are as excited about this opportunity, this game, as I am. Any team that comes in here, but particularly a team like the Colts, that it’s personal. It’s a personal challenge to our fans, our football team, our defense obviously, but our fans as well,” Ryan said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/09/rex-ryan-calls-on-bills-fans-to-help-stop-andrew-luck/

I'll be there making as much noise as I can, Coach. I'll be there.

:gobills:

Night Train
09-09-2015, 03:13 PM
" Fire him ! He's using us ! " ~ Realists

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Ill be in my recliner making noises from my ass.

coastal
09-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Just concentrate on coaching douchebag.

JoeMama
09-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Since Darby will be on the field, Tyrod Taylor better not suck. We need to keep pace with them offensively.

YardRat
09-09-2015, 05:52 PM
I'm calling out the coaching staff. They've been given carte blanche since Rex was hired, was handed an already dominant defense, and been given a bunch of shiny new toys to play with. There's no need to motivate Bills fans, they already are and will be on Sunday. Who the **** does he think he's dealing with, NYC/NJ amateurs? Preseason is over, it's time for this regime to put up or shut up.

Meathead
09-09-2015, 06:04 PM
during the sb years i used to tear the plastic mouthpiece from a box of cheap paper party horns and pass them out in our section. those things are small, ridiculously loud, they are easy to get in to the game, and all you gotta do is breathe hard. id also recommend ear plugs and excedrin