• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Jerry Hughes: what made the difference between Indy & Buffalo

As the Bills prepare to play the Colts for the first time since Jerry Hughes joined the team, the sixth-year DE doesn't believe much has changed.

"Playing time," he said. "Plain and simple. When you don't see the field versus when you do see the field."

Too bad that cannot be said for Kelvin Sheppard.
  • Jimkelly12203
    • Jun 2015

Re: Jerry Hughes: what made the difference between Indy & Buffalo

I do not mean to belittle Jerry Hughes, who is obviously a VERY good player. But I think he was helped more by the fact that he went to a team where the players around him are better.
    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• MillsapsBillsFan
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
      I do not mean to belittle Jerry Hughes, who is obviously a VERY good player. But I think he was helped more by the fact that he went to a team where the players around him are better.
      I agree. I also think that is why he agreed to a little less money from buffalo. His career and his play is elevated by those around him. He might not have quite the same success elsewhere

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
        • Apr 2004

Ummm.... he was playing a position that Mathis and Freeney happened to be playing. Once he started playing actual snaps, he flourished.

Comment

Working...
        X