PDA

View Full Version : Xslive

jimbohastle51
09-11-2015, 07:53 PM
is this site still around or one similar around? Please message and let me know. Thank you!

TheBrownBear
09-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Same here. Been using xslive for 5 years and it seems to have disappeared.

OpIv37
09-11-2015, 10:21 PM
XS got busted. It's over.

jamze132
09-11-2015, 10:37 PM
If you don't have directv or aren't able to watch them in a bar, check out first row sports dot eu. Usually 2-3 links. More hit than miss.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-11-2015, 10:58 PM
XS was money for sabres games too bummer its gone

OpIv37
09-11-2015, 11:54 PM
If you don't have directv or aren't able to watch them in a bar, check out first row sports dot eu. Usually 2-3 links. More hit than miss.

Don't do first row without crazy anti virus. I don't recommend it for novices. You will get infected if you don't know what you are doing.

TheBrownBear
09-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Don't do first row without crazy anti virus. I don't recommend it for novices. You will get infected if you don't know what you are doing.

Yeah, it is a cesspool. Spent a few fun hours cleaning spyware off my laptop after a visit there.

jamze132
09-12-2015, 06:18 AM
I use a Mac and had no issues. But since I've been back in the U.S., I've got directv to watch the Bills and watch the Mets destroy the Nationals dreams.

sudzy
09-12-2015, 06:49 AM

Some of the pop up ads on first row sports a quite troubling. I won't go there.

thesquirrelking
09-12-2015, 07:05 AM
A good tip for visiting sites like that is to use Firefox with the NoScript Addon. Those sites embed scripts from nefarious 3rd party sites that will try to install garbage. With NoScript you can use trial and error to only explicitly allow scripts from the sites that are needed for the streaming parts to work correctly. It's kind of a PITA at first, but once you get the hang of it it works great. I've been using that setup for years and haven't gotten a virus since around 2007.

BillsFanInNM
09-12-2015, 08:08 AM
you can try http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/football as well...not sure if any adware crap there, since I'm already running various adblocking add ons

Figster
09-12-2015, 07:42 PM
XS was money for sabres games too bummer its gone

No doubt, been watching Bills / Sabres for years with Xs Sports, kinda stuck in no mans land here in PA, lots of Bills fans ,but WSEE 5 Erie hates airing Bills games because they are forced to show Bills away games. I'm stuck with Browns vs Jets locally, good grief. ADHTE is another one of them damned If you do,damned If you don't sites. Anyone come up with anything better and safer PM me please. Thanks

Mace
09-12-2015, 07:49 PM
A good tip for visiting sites like that is to use Firefox with the NoScript Addon. Those sites embed scripts from nefarious 3rd party sites that will try to install garbage. With NoScript you can use trial and error to only explicitly allow scripts from the sites that are needed for the streaming parts to work correctly. It's kind of a PITA at first, but once you get the hang of it it works great. I've been using that setup for years and haven't gotten a virus since around 2007.

Absolutely agree, same here. It's nearly impossible though to explain it to people unless they have the knack.

Figster
09-12-2015, 08:50 PM

you can try http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/football as well...not sure if any adware crap there, since I'm already running various adblocking add ons

Real good tip , ty, after trying for just a few minutes on nasty sites I can see how great this works helping weed out all the BS, this site which looks like the best option might have me back in business, awesome ! Thanks

kingJofNYC
09-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Can also try this https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Figster
09-13-2015, 03:50 PM

This site worked great , and talk about great, how about T Mobile and the Bills big D ! MERCY!!!

BillsFanInNM
09-13-2015, 08:53 PM
glad I could help. the whole team played amazing...can't wait to put a hurting on the Pats next week!