PDA

View Full Version : What Rex Ryan, Bills players were saying about crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium

imbondz
09-13-2015, 05:28 PM
http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/09/bills_crowd_players_what_theyre_saying_ralph_wilson_stadium_colts.html#incart
_story_package

Here's what the Bills were saying about the vintage Ralph Wilson Stadium crowd after the game.

Rex Ryan

"Our fans were awesome. The thing we really have to start working on, I have to pump the volume up for our defense at practice. We kind of lose some communication things out there because our fans were so awesome, but we have to expect it, our team has to expect. I have to really work that and dial it in. But man, it was unbelievable. You could barely hear yourself think or anything else.
"We come out and our fans were up the whole time. It was unbelievable. I was like, 'You can sit down anytime soon.' But I forgot, this is Buffalo. It was awesome. ... They knew it was going to be a special day, and so did I."

Linebacker Nigel Bradham

"It was crazy. You honestly couldn't even hear yourself. We had to use hand signals. But it was amazing. We got delay of games, they had to call a couple timeouts. You could definitely tell it was frustrating for them. (Luck) was uncomfortable just by the crowd noise. That made our job a lot easier.

"I could be yelling and I couldn't hear myself. When you get a crowd like that, you know it's going to effective to our offense. That's why we like being Buffalo Bills. The Bills Mafia always comes through for us."

Linebacker Preston Brown

"It was the loudest I've ever heard. I couldn't hear myself get the plays out. I don't know how (my teammates) could hear me. It was the loudest I've ever been a part of."

Running back Boobie Dixon

"That was No. 1. No. 1. That's the loudest I ever heard it. Probably tied with the Green Bay game. I don't know, man. That was loud."
"It all goes hand in hand. They show up and do what they do and then we show up and do what we do. We feed off of them. That's how it is. This is our house, you know? We have to protect it. We don't want nobody coming in our house looking comfortable, thinking it's going to be sweet. With him looking like he did, the whole offense, they all looked shook a little bit. It was great. I just hope we can keep it going next week. We have one of the best quarterbacks in the league coming in.

Wide receiver Sammy Watkins

"It was crazy. Our fans, most of all they do great every game. They come in prepared, and they expect a lot of us. We just have to keep giving them something to come here for. I hope they cheering and keep 60K, 65K every week. I don't think a team can come in here and beat us if they keep showing up like that."

Center Eric Wood

"It took me forever to get to the stadium today. Had me complaining about, 'We need a players' entrance or something.' That's a good feeling when it takes you forever to get to the game. You know the fans are out there early and it's going to be a rocking atmosphere."

Safety Bacarri Rambo

"Sometimes I couldn't even hear myself because it was so loud. I really appreciate and love the fans here, man. They do a great job bringing their excitement and energy to the field and helping the defense out."

Cornerback Nickell Robey

"The noise level was crazy. Shout out to all the fans that did a great job screaming out there for us. They really made the game look easier for us because we got the snap count down and everything like that. Everything worked out well. Every level of the defense played well, our 12th man did a great job too, so it was great."

Night Train
09-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Not surprising that excessive amounts of booze can make a large crowd very loud for 3 hours.

Historian
09-14-2015, 02:40 PM
They blow a train whistle while the opposing offense is huddling. Pretty loudly too.

You couldn't even hear it.