PDA

View Full Version : The Super Bowl Chanpions are coming to Buffalo next week.

upstart
09-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Frist off ,the Bills looked great today . The Colts are a top team and your boys slapped them around at will.

Congratulations !

However, a team that slaps around the Colts at will arrives in Buffalo next week. And if I remember correctly the World Champions have been having their way with the Bills for the last 15 years or so.

I do expect a close game on the field but at the end the point spread will be 10+ with the Super Bowl Champions winning as always.

In a way I hope I'm wrong because over the years I've wanted the Bills to be able to compete with the World Champions.

I wish the Bills the best of luck and I expect to see Scott Chandler to score 2 TD's.

Night Train
09-13-2015, 06:30 PM
When one has Gronk, why would you throw anything to Chandler ?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-13-2015, 06:31 PM
please go away and let us enjoy one day.
we're not stupid, we know Tommy and his gang of cheaters is coming next week and everyone here knows the history.
so just STFU for one day ok?

HHURRICANE
09-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Based on today and the Steelers game I suspect that 10 points is correct.

Buffalo 24

Pats 14

justasportsfan
09-13-2015, 06:41 PM
I expect the cheaters to fumble the ball. The bills win.

BertSquirtgum
09-13-2015, 06:42 PM
The Bills are going to break gronk's and brady's legs next week so it's all good.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the Bills will flood some John Murphy in the cheater's head sets? Nah, the Bills aren't cheating scumbags.

upstart
09-13-2015, 06:53 PM
please go away and let us enjoy one day.
we're not stupid, we know Tommy and his gang of cheaters is coming next week and everyone here knows the history.
so just STFU for one day ok?

You are right. Enjoy today and I admit I was happy for the Bills win too. See you Monday .

upstart
09-13-2015, 06:58 PM

The Pats have a new glue that can't be detected by the NFL officials. You will see no fumbles.

Skooby
09-13-2015, 07:02 PM
The Pats have a new glue that can't be detected by the NFL officials. You will see no fumbles.

The Pats will need something for pain, that will be detected by my eyes. You really expect Brady to be safe behind that suspect O-line ?? The Pats can't stop the run as well, it's a terrible match up for them.

The Bills will have a completely different game plan, nothing like what's was seen today except a few big passing bombs.

notacon
09-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Frist off ,the Bills looked great today . The Colts are a top team and your boys slapped them around at will.

Congratulations !

However, a team that slaps around the Colts at will arrives in Buffalo next week. And if I remember correctly the World Champions have been having their way with the Bills for the last 15 years or so.

I do expect a close game on the field but at the end the point spread will be 10+ with the Super Bowl Champions winning as always.

In a way I hope I'm wrong because over the years I've wanted the Bills to be able to compete with the World Champions.

I wish the Bills the best of luck and I expect to see Scott Chandler to score 2 TD's.

It depends on how much cheating the Pat's get away with.

ckg927
09-13-2015, 07:06 PM
And guess what? You think Bills fans put the Colts through hell?

That's NOTHING compared to what we'll put the Patriots through.

In fact, I want to hear this music pumped in loud and clear when the Pats take the field. (You might recognize the guy seen in this video; if not, it's former pro wrestler, current podcaster...AND newly anointed Bills fan...Taz.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgA5oaHx9ho

BrianCarr
09-13-2015, 07:09 PM
It will be a good, hard fought game. I expect it to be entertaining. It will be especially so when Brady gets knocked on his ass a few times and starts crying to the refs that Mario, Marcell, Kyle and Jerry are being mean to him.

Anyway, enjoy the game.

Mace
09-13-2015, 07:11 PM
I think this next game will be the measure of them. No clue what happens. Looking forward to it.

upstart
09-13-2015, 07:29 PM
When one has Gronk, why would you throw anything to Chandler ?

To bust the Bills balls.

YardRat
09-13-2015, 07:49 PM
**** the Cheatriots.

Zero
09-13-2015, 07:52 PM
And guess what? You think Bills fans put the Colts through hell?

That's NOTHING compared to what we'll put the Patriots through.

In fact, I want to hear this music pumped in loud and clear when the Pats take the field. (You might recognize the guy seen in this video; if not, it's former pro wrestler, current podcaster...AND newly anointed Bills fan...Taz.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgA5oaHx9ho

Taz as is a Bills fan? Since when? I was a big fan of his back when he was in ECW.

paladin warrior
09-13-2015, 08:20 PM
WTF f. c. k Upstart. I thought u already dead from choke Tom b tiny d. i . c. k head

paladin warrior
09-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Upstart = walking dead

emoulds80
09-13-2015, 08:33 PM
20-17 buffalo, last sec fg

ckg927
09-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Taz as is a Bills fan? Since when? I was a big fan of his back when he was in ECW.

Follow him on Twitter at OfficialTaz. He sent off more than a few Bills-centered tweets today, and he made mention of him becoming a Bills fan on his Human Podcast Machine...well, podcast! (As of tomorrow, he's doing a live show 7-9am which can be accessed at tazshow.com .

Someone asked him about the Bills game today, and he tweeted "Love it! Dominate."...as well as a screen grab of Bacarri Rambo using what might be a German suplex. When asked about his switch in allegiance, he said "I supported the Jets for over 35 years! Enough torture."

feldspar
09-13-2015, 08:47 PM
?..but at the end the point spread will be 10+ with the Super Bowl Champions winning as always.

Lol, c'mon now. This kind of crap cracks me up routinely.

Right now, the point spread is Bills +1. That's right, the bills are currently getting just one single point. If you are really so sure about what you say, I suggest you bet the farm on the Patriots right now. I said the same thing to my old pal Opie, who predicted that Bills would lose to the Colts 38-3...bet if you are THAT sure. People are so sure until they wager serious cash. I call that talking out of your anus.

You obviously don't know a thing about handicapping. Everyone and their grandmother would bet on the Bills will a double-digit + spread...that spread is unrealistic, to say the least.

But Patriots minus one? Gotta do it, son.

Strongman
09-13-2015, 09:17 PM

Chandler will have a couple at a crucial point in the game. You can bank on it..

Strongman
09-13-2015, 09:25 PM

Congratulations !

Difference being the Bills did it to an improved Colts team without cheating.

paladin warrior
09-13-2015, 10:06 PM
Hey upstart. I have 2 words for you. F.u.c k you

Zero
09-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Follow him on Twitter at OfficialTaz. He sent off more than a few Bills-centered tweets today, and he made mention of him becoming a Bills fan on his Human Podcast Machine...well, podcast! (As of tomorrow, he's doing a live show 7-9am which can be accessed at tazshow.com .

Someone asked him about the Bills game today, and he tweeted "Love it! Dominate."...as well as a screen grab of Bacarri Rambo using what might be a German suplex. When asked about his switch in allegiance, he said "I supported the Jets for over 35 years! Enough torture."

Cool, thanks!

YardRat
09-14-2015, 03:59 AM
One of the best things about the return of football is the re-emergence of paladin warrior.

ckg927
09-14-2015, 04:35 AM
Hey upstart. I have 2 words for you. F.u.c k you

You forgot to add the words "In the neck!" And if you REALLY want to tell him off, add the 12 letter word that starts with an M.

ublinkwescore
09-14-2015, 05:40 AM
these guys have found Tom Brady guilty. they are his judge, jury and executioners.

ckg927
09-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Backtracking to posts I made earlier about Taz and his becoming a Bills fan; he talked about it briefly on today's edition of The Taz Show(about 21 or so minutes in). As he noted, he's more of a Rex Ryan guy than a Bills guy; that said, we'll take fans wherever we can get them! (He also had good words to say about Tyrod Taylor.)

YardRat
09-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Awwww, how cute. Somebody figured out how to use the neg rep button. It's really gratifying watching the baby steps little ones take as they try to mature.

MikeInRoch
09-14-2015, 01:09 PM

Congratulations !

So did you become a Pats fan after the first Super Bowl or the second?

BillsImpossible
09-14-2015, 07:29 PM
these guys have found Tom Brady guilty. they are his judge, jury and executioners.

The Buffalo, "Cold Front"...I like that.

They just put Andrew Luck on ice.

Champions, or, "Chanpions," as upstart would say?

BillsImpossible
09-14-2015, 07:40 PM
The Patriots are 4 time, "Chanpions."

Love the Freudian slip.

Mace
09-14-2015, 07:49 PM
Awwww, how cute. Somebody figured out how to use the neg rep button. It's really gratifying watching the baby steps little ones take as they try to mature.

Heh, catches me off guard and aggravates me time to time also. They never say who it was, like you might be mean to them if you knew. I get along best with people who groaned me often at the range. It was funny at least. You pictured someone groaning at you, sometimes, I'd groan myself. But the unidentified neg rep is like someone throwing a rock at you and running away to hide because you might be mean to them.

Historian
09-16-2015, 08:31 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12038536_10153582492353774_6916386417244121948_n.jpg?oh=3cb76c2f44ff32079d2e3b9f715b41a2&oe=56A5F5D7

upstart
09-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Lol, c'mon now. This kind of crap cracks me up routinely.

Right now, the point spread is Bills +1. That's right, the bills are currently getting just one single point. If you are really so sure about what you say, I suggest you bet the farm on the Patriots right now. I said the same thing to my old pal Opie, who predicted that Bills would lose to the Colts 38-3...bet if you are THAT sure. People are so sure until they wager serious cash. I call that talking out of your anus.

You obviously don't know a thing about handicapping. Everyone and their grandmother would bet on the Bills will a double-digit + spread...that spread is unrealistic, to say the least.

But Patriots minus one? Gotta do it, son.

Sorry, I meant the Super bowl Champions would win by 10+ points. I was wrong, only 8 points. That said it was a good game and I was impressed with the Bills for not giving up and almost pulling it out in the end.

BrianCarr
09-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Sorry, I meant the Super bowl Champions would win by 10+ points. I was wrong, only 8 points. That said it was a good game and I was impressed with the Bills for not giving up and almost pulling it out in the end.At least you're gracious in victory.