The Super Bowl Chanpions are coming to Buffalo next week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upstart
    Sir Osis of Liver
    • Sep 2006

The Super Bowl Chanpions are coming to Buffalo next week.

Frist off ,the Bills looked great today . The Colts are a top team and your boys slapped them around at will.

Congratulations !

However, a team that slaps around the Colts at will arrives in Buffalo next week. And if I remember correctly the World Champions have been having their way with the Bills for the last 15 years or so.

I do expect a close game on the field but at the end the point spread will be 10+ with the Super Bowl Champions winning as always.

In a way I hope I'm wrong because over the years I've wanted the Bills to be able to compete with the World Champions.

I wish the Bills the best of luck and I expect to see Scott Chandler to score 2 TD's.
    The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: The Super Bowl Chanpions are coming to Buffalo next week.

When one has Gronk, why would you throw anything to Chandler ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

please go away and let us enjoy one day.
      we're not stupid, we know Tommy and his gang of cheaters is coming next week and everyone here knows the history.
      so just STFU for one day ok?
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Based on today and the Steelers game I suspect that 10 points is correct.

Buffalo 24

Pats 14

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I expect the cheaters to fumble the ball. The bills win.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

The Bills are going to break gronk's and brady's legs next week so it's all good.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
            Maybe the Bills will flood some John Murphy in the cheater's head sets? Nah, the Bills aren't cheating scumbags.

Comment

• upstart
              Sir Osis of Liver
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Why so Serious? View Post
              please go away and let us enjoy one day.
              we're not stupid, we know Tommy and his gang of cheaters is coming next week and everyone here knows the history.
              so just STFU for one day ok?
              You are right. Enjoy today and I admit I was happy for the Bills win too. See you Monday .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• upstart
                Sir Osis of Liver
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                The Pats have a new glue that can't be detected by the NFL officials. You will see no fumbles.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                  The Pats have a new glue that can't be detected by the NFL officials. You will see no fumbles.
                  The Pats will need something for pain, that will be detected by my eyes. You really expect Brady to be safe behind that suspect O-line ?? The Pats can't stop the run as well, it's a terrible match up for them.

The Bills will have a completely different game plan, nothing like what's was seen today except a few big passing bombs.
                  Last edited by Skooby; 09-13-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                    Frist off ,the Bills looked great today . The Colts are a top team and your boys slapped them around at will.

Congratulations !

However, a team that slaps around the Colts at will arrives in Buffalo next week. And if I remember correctly the World Champions have been having their way with the Bills for the last 15 years or so.

I do expect a close game on the field but at the end the point spread will be 10+ with the Super Bowl Champions winning as always.

In a way I hope I'm wrong because over the years I've wanted the Bills to be able to compete with the World Champions.

I wish the Bills the best of luck and I expect to see Scott Chandler to score 2 TD's.
                    It depends on how much cheating the Pat's get away with.

Comment

• ckg927
                      Not quite Best in the World....
                      • Aug 2012

And guess what? You think Bills fans put the Colts through hell?

That's NOTHING compared to what we'll put the Patriots through.

In fact, I want to hear this music pumped in loud and clear when the Pats take the field. (You might recognize the guy seen in this video; if not, it's former pro wrestler, current podcaster...AND newly anointed Bills fan...Taz.)

John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                      David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• BrianCarr
                        Senior Zoner
                        • Aug 2015

It will be a good, hard fought game. I expect it to be entertaining. It will be especially so when Brady gets knocked on his ass a few times and starts crying to the refs that Mario, Marcell, Kyle and Jerry are being mean to him.

Anyway, enjoy the game.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

I think this next game will be the measure of them. No clue what happens. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                            When one has Gronk, why would you throw anything to Chandler ?
                            To bust the Bills balls.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

**** the Cheatriots.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X