PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Bills Week 2 Power Ranking

Strongman
09-13-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm thinking the win over Indy might get us to #9

Ingtar33
09-13-2015, 08:48 PM
I'm thinking the win over Indy might get us to #9

nah, we'll be 13th with the fins, jets, steelers, rams, seahawks and colts all rated higher then us

this stuff doesn't matter, in the end even if we're ranked no.1 in those polls it doesn't get us closer to the superbowl or even the playoffs. it's just some writer with nothing better to do with his time, who makes those lists up.

Strongman
09-13-2015, 09:00 PM
nah, we'll be 13th with the fins, jets, steelers, rams, seahawks and colts all rated higher then us

this stuff doesn't matter, in the end even if we're ranked no.1 in those polls it doesn't get us closer to the superbowl or even the playoffs. it's just some writer with nothing better to do with his time, who makes those lists up.

I mostly agree. It. It's just for fun.

Ginger Vitis
09-13-2015, 09:02 PM

feldspar
09-13-2015, 09:03 PM
What power rankings?

There are tons of them.

Opinions are like asswholes...some gay guys want to stick their dicks in them. No wait, that's just asswholes.

Strongman
09-13-2015, 09:11 PM
What power rankings?

There are tons of them.

Opinions are like asswholes...some gay guys want to stick their dicks in them. No wait, that's just asswholes.

Bleacher Report

feldspar
09-14-2015, 06:13 PM
Bleacher Report

Through Sunday Night, they have us at #3.

Not only were the Bills the biggest surprise from Week 1, but they were also among the most dominant teams in action on Sunday. Tyrod Taylor put on a show, looking like the quarterback so many believed Robert Griffin III would become in Washington. Like the flashes RG3 showed as a rookie in 2012, Taylor was efficient through the air and a playmaker with his legs.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2566166-nfl-power-rankings-initial-post-sunday-breakdown-ahead-of-week-2

Mace
09-14-2015, 06:18 PM
I can't even guess. Most of the national media is still applying outdated or misguided assumptions because they aren't really paying close attention, and I expect that to go on until about the last 25% of the season.

Forward_Lateral
09-15-2015, 07:06 AM
Top 5 for week 1. They ***** slapped one of the teams favored to win the AFC.