PDA

View Full Version : A little pop to Tyrod for level head

ghz in pittsburgh
09-16-2015, 08:25 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Wired-For-Sound-LeSean-McCoy/e2f112f6-169f-4584-8973-ca6cc3b24819

Didn't want to add the frenzy of Tyrod the God crowd but have to point out what I saw. After the 3rd Q opening drive, I saw Tyrod gathering offensive players and giving words. Not in the huddle mind you. My gut feeling was that he did not want people to be full of themselves with still half a game to play.

Now I saw the video of McCoy wired for sound. McCoy is more of happy go lucky type of guy, but one little bit of Tyrod urging McCoy needing to getting better every week really showed me he's a level headed guy. The fact he managed to get McCoy to say "Yes" shows me that he won't be afraid to get into people's face. Face it, McCoy is a much more established player. In NFL, money = status. Tyrod is making changes compared to McCoy, but he says that to McCoy is a surprise to me.

Not really trying to bash EJ but I heard stories that EJ is too nice to fellow teammates. I can honestly say I'd never imagine EJ would say what Tyrod said to McCoy in that video -- in fact, to any established guys on this team.

Topas
09-17-2015, 02:05 AM
good point.

Forward_Lateral
09-17-2015, 05:03 AM
I think he was actually trying to pick Shady up at the end there. McCoy was clearly frustrated with being unable to get anything going, and I think Tyrod was just trying to keep him up.