X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

SportsCenter outside of Ralph this Sunday

A couple of my friends are urging me to join them lining behind this Sunday's SportsCenter outside Ralph. http://wivb.com/2015/09/16/sportscen...ium-on-sunday/

It's actually quite tempting driving up there. But so far none of them is willing to give up a ticket for me to watch the game with the group in stadium. I do admit, drinking before 10am is not my thing though.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: SportsCenter outside of Ralph this Sunday

Great. Gotta make sure the whole country is paying attention when NE puts one of their typical ass-whoopings on us.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      Great. Gotta make sure the whole country is paying attention when NE puts one of their typical ass-whoopings on us.
      That's the spirit!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

The good new is that you have 3 hours of extra time on Sunday to work around the house or something now!
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

if you feel like you want to go just go. those days usually end up being gold memories however they turn out

one big game cant remember which my mom and dad both wanted to go to the game with me but i only had two. i had never had a problem getting a single and even used my moms temp pass to park in the cripple lot near the scalpers post kick off bunker (near the fieldhouse) since that never fails to find a single. well it failed, first time ever for me. then we actually fought over whose offer to not go in we would accept. then my mom insisted she would just watch from her little tv in the car, so dad and me grudgingly went in since the game was already started

the first few minutes in the seats was weird bc we had left mom behind. it was tougher to get into the game. my dad tries to cheer up the mood by saying you know your mom i wouldnt be surprised to find out she finagles her way in somehow. i think he actually said finagles. not ten minutes later my phone rings and its very staticky and for thirty secs i can barely hear my mom saying i ... game ... you ... fun .... i said to my dad, i think shes telling us to have fun, yeah thanks mom we will, we love you. then suddenly like some freakin dramatic movie moment she pops in loud and clear, im in the game, somebody gave me a ticket and im in the players family section having a ball ...

lmao!!!

we had a great time. she kept calling us to give us updates which players mom she just high fived, etc. but i think we lost that one. maybe not, who knows, they all meld into one big blob eventually. doesnt matter, was another great day at the stadium
          Last edited by Meathead; 09-16-2015, 11:23 AM.
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

you generically going with 38-3 for all games, unless proven otherwise? :-)

i am with you that the wild card is always the refs. even getting jobbed in the jauron years, the first game is always close. its the second game where they've perfected their film analysis and all their dirty tricks where the blowout happens.

i think the bills will lose this game because the pats are just getting more emboldened to cheat as they keep coming out unscathed. why would they change that now, especially with the bills looking fairly dominant and only 1 game of film.

until the NFL puts and end to it. the same old will happen.

Comment

• Strongman
              • Apr 2006

The entire nation with the exception of the New England area is going to be rooting for the Bills to win this game. Heck, I even think the NFL brass wants us to win this game. A win over a team as despised as the Cheaters will alter people's perception of the Bumbling Bills. As Bills fans, we should be enjoying this moment in time!

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

No reason to be that negative. Past is past man.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Strongman View Post
                  The entire nation with the exception of the New England area is going to be rooting for the Bills to win this game. Heck, I even think the NFL brass wants us to win this game. A win over a team as despised as the Cheaters will alter people's perception of the Bumbling Bills. As Bills fans, we should be enjoying this moment in time!
                  Yeah that's the problem. It seems like no matter who the players and coaches are, they find ways to embarrass themselves when people outside of WNY are paying attention. The abysmal performance in the Toronto series and night games are proof (especially the choke jobs against NE and Dallas).
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                    No reason to be that negative. Past is past man.

No matter who the players and coaches are, we have struggled in games where people outside of Buffalo are paying attention. No matter who the players and coaches are, we have started strong before and finished poorly. That's not the past. It's the present until proven otherwise.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Strongman
                      • Apr 2006

Yeah that's the problem. It seems like no matter who the players and coaches are, they find ways to embarrass themselves when people outside of WNY are paying attention. The abysmal performance in the Toronto series and night games are proof (especially the choke jobs against NE and Dallas).
                      I don't understand why you are so down about this. I'm not trying to be combative here, but do you think we're cursed or something? Sure, we choked in epic fashion in the past, but that doesn't mean we will in the future, right? Sports has all kinds of stories about teams being crappy one year and then turning everything around and winning their championship. The ball has to bounce our way sometime. This season is as good as any.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                        • Aug 2004

No matter who the players and coaches are, we have struggled in games where people outside of Buffalo are paying attention. No matter who the players and coaches are, we have started strong before and finished poorly. That's not the past. It's the present until proven otherwise.
                        There is no relevance at all. Owner, GM, Coaches, and most importantly players are all different. I submit what happened in the past has no bearing on what's going to happen Sunday.

The only thing carried over is the name Buffalo Bills and the fans, who remember the history. Unfortunately we fans have no bearing on the performance of the team. So take my advice -- take it easy. It's a game. Enjoy every game as a new experience. Curse if they lose. Repeat next week.

Comment

• gebobs
                          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Strongman View Post
                          Sure, we choked in epic fashion in the past, but that doesn't mean we will in the future, right?
                          You know what would be epic? The Patriots believing all the circle-jerking in Boston and then getting a can of reality whup-ass opened up for them on Sunday. I know I'm letting myself up for a huge let down. I know Brady is 23-3 against us. I know the Bills always manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

So what? So long as there's a chance that we can all come in here on Monday and wallow in Upchuck's sorrow, that is all the motivation I need.

Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Someone get there behind the set with big CHEATERS sign on TV. Do it for all of us.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                              Someone get there behind the set with big CHEATERS sign on TV. Do it for all of us.
                              Wow someone is getting close to the idea. My friends in Buffalo are talking about rounding up bodies having big letters painted on each bare chest ...

Comment

Working...
                              X