PDA

View Full Version : I ****ING HATE TOM BRADY

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2015, 02:07 PM
I ****ing hate that smug ass arrogant self-important passive aggressive *******. I really really do.

No I'm not just jealous so **** you too.

If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him for money.

I don't wish injury on any other players but I hope he gets hit so ****ing hard he ****ing dies on national TV. Yes I really do.

**** YOU TOM BRADY. I WISH YOU THE WORST IN YOUR CAREER AND IN LIFE.

OK now you guys' turn. Let it all out.

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2015, 02:11 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xmGdAPjcgaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2015, 02:13 PM
"Mine's this big. Well almost this big."

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150507205254-01-tom-brady-0507-large-169.jpg

Ed
09-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Tom Brady supports Donald Trump.

Strongman
09-16-2015, 02:21 PM
I wish our DL levels him on every play their entire 1st drive. If our DL can't get to him then send blitzers. I don't care about the penalties. I don't even care if the play is already over because this is about sending him a message that he's not safe back there.

However, what Rex does will probably be totally different than what I'd do.

Thurmal
09-16-2015, 02:37 PM
I like how if you say that you hate him, people accuse you of being jealous b/c he's handsome and has a hot wife. Derek Jeter is handsome too and his list of conquests crushes Brady's, but no one seems to hate him.

Brady gets a total pass from the media for being the smug, whining, entitled sore loser that we all know him to be. I hope he's pregnant with Jerry Hughes' child by 4:30 PM Sunday.

imbondz
09-16-2015, 03:19 PM
Anyone not a little jealous of Brady is a better man than I. He has the exact life in my day dreams, minus playing for the cheatriots.

swiper
09-16-2015, 03:24 PM
I ****ing hate that smug ass arrogant self-important passive aggressive *******. I really really do.

No I'm not just jealous so **** you too.

If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him for money.

I don't wish injury on any other players but I hope he gets hit so ****ing hard he ****ing dies on national TV. Yes I really do.

**** YOU TOM BRADY. I WISH YOU THE WORST IN YOUR CAREER AND IN LIFE.

OK now you guys' turn. Let it all out.

Are you grown up?

sudzy
09-16-2015, 03:26 PM
I hate Tom Brady so much that I won't go to a Matt Damon film because he looks too much like Tom Brady.

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2015, 03:35 PM
I wish our DL levels him on every play their entire 1st drive. If our DL can't get to him then send blitzers. I don't care about the penalties. I don't even care if the play is already over because this is about sending him a message that he's not safe back there.

However, what Rex does will probably be totally different than what I'd do.
We should sign some total scrub this week and have him dive at Brady's knees well after the play is over. He'll get ejected and cut the next day, who cares. We'll pay his fine for him. Yes I hate Brady that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you grown up?
Are you Brady's lesbian lover?

Strongman
09-16-2015, 03:48 PM
We should sign some total scrub this week and have him dive at Brady's knees well after the play is over. He'll get ejected and cut the next day, who cares. We'll pay his fine for him. Yes I hate Brady that much.

Yep, make the game play out like this except without the TD at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ5TwKApFC4

swiper
09-16-2015, 04:04 PM
- - - Updated - -

Are you Brady's lesbian lover?

And with that we have our answer.

Ingtar33
09-16-2015, 04:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0tQpBOAp8

DesertFox24
09-16-2015, 05:43 PM
Who cares be happy with what you got in life and work hard to be the best person you can be.

Disliking and wishing bad on others will on yield bad results to you in the end.

Turf
09-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Here's a quote from Brady to keep the fans going:

“You have to use the energy to heighten your level of tension, focus and discipline and execute really well. It’s great, it’s a great feeling when you shut everyone up by the fourth quarter and half the stadium’s cleared out. It think that’s part of the motivation is to make great plays and quiet them down, take control of the game and win on the road. It’s a very satisfying feeling, so that’s what we’re going to try to do.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-great-feeling-when-pats-shut-up-opposing-fans/ar-AAenml8?ocid=spartanntp

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2015, 09:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0tQpBOAp8
:rofl: Funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

BertSquirtgum
09-16-2015, 09:54 PM
I secretly love him.

emoulds80
09-16-2015, 10:20 PM
i honestly hate boston, larry bird, the celtics, the red sox and their bs, ****in ben affleck, matt damon, ****in mit and good will hunting.... and i hate tom brady. i hate the whole damn town.

yes im a huge bills/pistons fan..... so duh

bleve
09-17-2015, 01:34 AM
It's the last few seconds that make this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A24H1bRu6ws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Historian
09-17-2015, 04:10 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12032203_939598289444594_8819941005600597841_n.jpg?oh=aab3373c43f891516d37f1e5b4c88dbd&oe=56A872CA

BertSquirtgum
09-17-2015, 06:33 AM
i honestly hate boston, larry bird, the celtics, the red sox and their bs, ****in ben affleck, matt damon, ****in mit and good will hunting.... and i hate tom brady. i hate the whole damn town.

yes im a huge bills/pistons fan..... so duh

But the women are great. They love our "accent"

Ingtar33
09-17-2015, 08:58 AM
:rofl: Funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

i remember the game they're mocking out. that was the first bills game vs the patriots after bruschi's stroke, first game bruschi came back and played in too. and the announcers for CBS basically took turns giving him verbal BJs for 3 straight hours, completely ignoring the game to go on and on about what an amazing guy Bruschi was, so on and so forth. It was really quite stomach turning, especially since it was happening when the game outcome was still in doubt. They would talk about bruschi when the bills had the ball and when ne had the ball and when they'd break for commercials. It was like there wasn't a football game going on at all, just a giant PR blitz for teddy bruschi for president.

Mr. Miyagi
09-17-2015, 09:01 AM
American of the Century :rofl:

Mr. Miyagi
09-17-2015, 09:05 AM
The fans are chanting at him as the Golden God with his bust in midfield. I wish he was my dad.

:lmao:

feldspar
09-17-2015, 10:08 AM
i remember the game they're mocking out. that was the first bills game vs the patriots after bruschi's stroke, first game bruschi came back and played in too. and the announcers for CBS basically took turns giving him verbal BJs for 3 straight hours, completely ignoring the game to go on and on about what an amazing guy Bruschi was, so on and so forth. It was really quite stomach turning, especially since it was happening when the game outcome was still in doubt. They would talk about bruschi when the bills had the ball and when ne had the ball and when they'd break for commercials. It was like there wasn't a football game going on at all, just a giant PR blitz for teddy bruschi for president.

Yep.

And then the game basically boiled down to one play at the end. The Bills had the ball, and they NEEDED the play. Seconds before the ball was snapped, the cameras went to Bruschi's family, who were up in the box praying that the Bills didn't make it. I couldn't believe that one.

Ingtar33
09-17-2015, 07:09 PM
The fans are chanting at him as the Golden God with his bust in midfield. I wish he was my dad.

:lmao:

Did i mention he had a stroke? He almost stroked out on us.

yeah, I nearly died laughing the first time i heard that. so when you were all talking about hating on Marcia Brady this came to mind and i thought "i think i hate the pats, their fans and the announcers we always get just as much as i hate Marcia, almost as much as i hate the fins and their inbreed fans. so obviously posting this little masterpeice made a lot of sense to me at the time.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-18-2015, 05:13 AM

I believe eve that was Sunday night football back when it was on ESPN but I could be mistaken. The producers played the song 'hero' in reference to him before every single commercial. It as the most nauseating thing I've ever seen on tv other than Caitlyn Jenner.