PDA

View Full Version : this is the loudest i've seen bills players in a while - thoughts?

trapezeus
09-17-2015, 10:22 AM
they are willing to say how they feel about the pats. typically we've just kept our mouth shut and taken the medicine. i don't think there is a correlation, but it is nice that the team has some identity to the town, takes this personally, and seemingly wants to make it a hostile game.

we'll see the final outcome, but i think it's been a fun change of pace. it would be really sweet if they win.

alohabillsfan
09-17-2015, 10:27 AM
Thats Rex trying to provide the confidence and swagger that this losing team has had for the last umteen years!! Bout time! Go down swinging!!!

jamze132
09-17-2015, 11:54 AM
I think if we lose it will be a blowout. We're either going to back up all that talk and punch them in the nuts or we're going to completely **** the bed.

trapezeus
09-17-2015, 12:10 PM
it certainly could play either way, and i think i am prepared for both outcomes. But deep down inside, i am ready to slay this dragon and watch the patriot monkey come off our backs. it's about time a little dignity is provided to the charging buffalo!

justasportsfan
09-17-2015, 12:23 PM
too early to tell. History says this could turn into a circus

Jry44
09-17-2015, 12:31 PM
I don't think the talk matters one way or the other. These guys talk **** to each other on the field all game long, so it's not like they weren't going to hear it first hand anyway. The media loves to make a big deal out of things like this.

trapezeus
09-17-2015, 12:40 PM
I don't think the talk matters one way or the other. These guys talk **** to each other on the field all game long, so it's not like they weren't going to hear it first hand anyway. The media loves to make a big deal out of things like this.

true, but i think players understand that stuff is said on the field. they are aware that saying stuff 3 days in advance sits a bit differently. if you can back it up, it can define how the season goes. and the same is true in reverse.

Saratoga Slim
09-17-2015, 01:05 PM
All I know is if you're going to talk.....you better freaking win.

Jry44
09-17-2015, 01:35 PM
true, but i think players understand that stuff is said on the field. they are aware that saying stuff 3 days in advance sits a bit differently. if you can back it up, it can define how the season goes. and the same is true in reverse.

What are they really saying though..... that they hate NE? Shouldn't that be pretty obvious since they're division rivals? It's not like they're guaranteeing wins or saying they aren't good.... this is nothing.

Strongman
09-17-2015, 02:21 PM
I believe all of this talk is mostly Rex using the media to whip us fans up for the game. Rex wants us to make it a VERY hostile atmosphere for the Cheaters at The Ralph.

Brady and the rest of the Cheaters are downplaying this and claiming they are just focusing on practice and don't pay attention to this sort of thing. I don't believe that because if that were true, then why are they also saying they want to take the fans out of the game by scoring quick?

trapezeus
09-17-2015, 07:07 PM
It's going to be a challenge to have an amped up d still be disciplined to not be too emotional.

Bulldog
09-18-2015, 07:38 AM
It's going to be a challenge to have an amped up d still be disciplined to not be too emotional.

Agreed. Emotion and fire are great, but you can't cross that line and start taking stupid penalties. See Hughes, Jerry. He'll definitely get one on Sunday.

stuckincincy
09-18-2015, 10:06 AM
There's a movement afoot to set the Guiness record for the loudest crowd...

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/20930/bills-fans-attempting-to-set-guinness-world-record-for-crowd-noise

thenry20
09-18-2015, 06:47 PM
they are willing to say how they feel about the pats. typically we've just kept our mouth shut and taken the medicine. i don't think there is a correlation, but it is nice that the team has some identity to the town, takes this personally, and seemingly wants to make it a hostile game.

we'll see the final outcome, but i think it's been a fun change of pace. it would be really sweet if they win.

It called SWAG. I hope they can back it up!

HHURRICANE
09-19-2015, 05:29 AM

Terrific point!

HHURRICANE
09-19-2015, 05:34 AM
Just to support what's going at OBD all of our recent coaches played "to not lose."

All of a sudden the Patriots have a team that wants to take it to them.

I think there is some psychology here.

jamze132
09-19-2015, 07:32 AM
All I know is if you're going to talk.....you better freaking win.

The national media will crucify us if we don't win this game. We'll also be the laughing stock of Facebook.