this is the loudest i've seen bills players in a while - thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

this is the loudest i've seen bills players in a while - thoughts?

they are willing to say how they feel about the pats. typically we've just kept our mouth shut and taken the medicine. i don't think there is a correlation, but it is nice that the team has some identity to the town, takes this personally, and seemingly wants to make it a hostile game.

we'll see the final outcome, but i think it's been a fun change of pace. it would be really sweet if they win.
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

Re: this is the loudest i've seen bills players in a while - thoughts?

Thats Rex trying to provide the confidence and swagger that this losing team has had for the last umteen years!! Bout time! Go down swinging!!!

Comment

• jamze132
      • Jun 2003

I think if we lose it will be a blowout. We're either going to back up all that talk and punch them in the nuts or we're going to completely **** the bed.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

it certainly could play either way, and i think i am prepared for both outcomes. But deep down inside, i am ready to slay this dragon and watch the patriot monkey come off our backs. it's about time a little dignity is provided to the charging buffalo!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

too early to tell. History says this could turn into a circus
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jry44
            • Apr 2013

I don't think the talk matters one way or the other. These guys talk **** to each other on the field all game long, so it's not like they weren't going to hear it first hand anyway. The media loves to make a big deal out of things like this.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jry44 View Post
              I don't think the talk matters one way or the other. These guys talk **** to each other on the field all game long, so it's not like they weren't going to hear it first hand anyway. The media loves to make a big deal out of things like this.
              true, but i think players understand that stuff is said on the field. they are aware that saying stuff 3 days in advance sits a bit differently. if you can back it up, it can define how the season goes. and the same is true in reverse.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                • Jul 2005

All I know is if you're going to talk.....you better freaking win.
                Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Jry44
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                  true, but i think players understand that stuff is said on the field. they are aware that saying stuff 3 days in advance sits a bit differently. if you can back it up, it can define how the season goes. and the same is true in reverse.
                  What are they really saying though..... that they hate NE? Shouldn't that be pretty obvious since they're division rivals? It's not like they're guaranteeing wins or saying they aren't good.... this is nothing.
                  Last edited by Jry44; 09-17-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Strongman
                    • Apr 2006

I believe all of this talk is mostly Rex using the media to whip us fans up for the game. Rex wants us to make it a VERY hostile atmosphere for the Cheaters at The Ralph.

Brady and the rest of the Cheaters are downplaying this and claiming they are just focusing on practice and don't pay attention to this sort of thing. I don't believe that because if that were true, then why are they also saying they want to take the fans out of the game by scoring quick?

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

It's going to be a challenge to have an amped up d still be disciplined to not be too emotional.

Comment

• Bulldog
                        Top Dog
                        • Jan 2003

It's going to be a challenge to have an amped up d still be disciplined to not be too emotional.
                        Agreed. Emotion and fire are great, but you can't cross that line and start taking stupid penalties. See Hughes, Jerry. He'll definitely get one on Sunday.
                        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                          Buffalo Bills Fan
                          • Sep 2003

There's a movement afoot to set the Guiness record for the loudest crowd...

Fans will attempt to break the record for the loudest crowd roar at a sports stadium when Buffalo hosts the Patriots in a highly anticipated showdown.
                          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• thenry20
                            • Jan 2004

they are willing to say how they feel about the pats. typically we've just kept our mouth shut and taken the medicine. i don't think there is a correlation, but it is nice that the team has some identity to the town, takes this personally, and seemingly wants to make it a hostile game.

we'll see the final outcome, but i think it's been a fun change of pace. it would be really sweet if they win.
                            It called SWAG. I hope they can back it up!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Terrific point!

Comment

Working...
                              X