PDA

View Full Version : JJ Watts Story - a bit Cyril Richardson mention

ghz in pittsburgh
09-18-2015, 05:40 AM
http://www.nfl.com/lifeofwatt

Overall, the guy is probably the extreme of football driven life as ever. Wondering what what happen when his career is over. Bruce Smith seems to be doing OK these days. I heard stories that Bruce was like that in his early days, just not as bombastic in media in a media driven world today. And hell ya, Watts is on his way to a HOF career if injury does not derail him.

On a side note, Dareus is probably the most talented guy in this Bills team. But I just don't see that kind of singled minded focus on football and dedication to think that he will take it to a HOF career. Mind you, the Bruce Smith, Watts kind of persona is not for everyone, and I am not intend to bash Dareus, just to point out that HOF dudes are a different kind of breed.

On a side note, yesterday on ESPN they reported that Watts said he has trouble finding good dates. I supposed he meant finding Gisele kind of dates. I doubt he has trouble have lady friends going home with him, no matter how early he goes to bed and gets up (reportedly 3:45am on vacation) for workouts.

Night Train
09-18-2015, 05:43 AM
I doubt he has trouble have lady friends going home with him, no matter how early he goes to bed and gets up (reportedly 3:45am on vacation) for workouts.

You need more eyeliner. :up:

Ginger Vitis
09-18-2015, 05:46 AM
I read that ESPN piece on Watts and found it to be bizarre.. a professional athlete with a $100 million contract cant find female companionship? Or hasn't found a steady relationship yet? Because regardless of how dedicated he is to football he should be able to have quick ****s and hookups