PDA

View Full Version : Nifty article about how Ryan's BUF defense operates

stuckincincy
09-18-2015, 09:49 AM
After Further Review: How Rex Ryan's D sets the tone, dictates play for Bills
September 17, 2015 11:05 am ET Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist

"The plan was straight out of the Ryan playbook -- whether it's dad, Buddy or twin brothers, Rob and Rex -- and the approach is always the same: Be aggressive, don't coach scared and, most importantly, rattle the opposing quarterback.

Rex Ryan unleashed that approach on the Indianapolis Colts in his first game as head coach of the Buffalo Bills last week, and it's the reason why his team heads to the Week 2 showdown with the New England Patriots at 1-0.

The Bills defense took the Andrew Luck rhythm-based offense and turned it into a fractured, ugly, haphazard unit that didn't come close to resembling what we expect from Luck and the Colts."...

Here's the full article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25305668/after-further-review-how-rex-ryans-d-sets-tone-dictates-play-for-bills

Night Train
09-18-2015, 02:30 PM
It was awesome Monday morning, watching extensive coverage of the disguised formations. Luck didn't know what the heck to do.

The difference with Brady is his multitude of quick hitters to Edelman and Gronk. That's what will be different this week.

don137
09-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Went to the link and saw Prisco wrote it. Removed link. One guy I think that does not know football that just talks out of his a$$ is Prisco. I don't care if he praised the Bills and Ryan I won't read his trash.

GvilleBills
09-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Went to the link and saw Prisco wrote it. Removed link. One guy I think that does not know football that just talks out of his a$$ is Prisco. I don't care if he praised the Bills and Ryan I won't read his trash.

Prisco sucks at life.