PDA

View Full Version : NFL Tv game maps for week #2

stuckincincy
09-18-2015, 09:53 AM
The NE@BUF announcers are Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=2

ICRockets
09-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Oh, goody! Rich Gannon! I can't wait to hear all about the Patriots "OW-fense" all afternoon long.

stuckincincy
09-18-2015, 10:28 AM
Oh, goody! Rich Gannon! I can't wait to hear all about the Patriots "OW-fense" all afternoon long.

Heh. Gannon.

I recall his 1st year as a commentator - pretty lost...a mere rookie at the biz.

2nd year - started to make commentary - corectly noted in a CIN-BAL game that it was if ex-B'gal OT Willie Anderson was giving his new employer BAL the playbook. sentiments echoed by CIN players after the loss.

3rd year - he became a member of the NFL (Borg) announcing collective...i.e., promote the game and shut yer trap. :handball:

Pinkerton Security
09-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Who is the super annoying guy that talks about the "Beeyuls", we had him last week - is it Wilcots?

gebobs
09-18-2015, 11:05 AM
It'll be on here in East Cobb.

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Who is the super annoying guy that talks about the "Beeyuls", we had him last week - is it Wilcots?
Yup that's Solomon Wilcots.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RRAfK_iE7mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stuckincincy
09-18-2015, 12:51 PM
Ex-B'gal's DB years ago. Did local sports then moved on. IIRC, when he started out doing NFL broadcasts, he was insightful, but soon learned that such tweaks the beast, so he's joined the talking head crowd to keep his gig.

Pinkerton Security
09-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Ex-B'gal's DB years ago. Did local sports then moved on. IIRC, when he started out doing NFL broadcasts, he was insightful, but soon learned that such tweaks the beast, so he's joined the talking head crowd to keep his gig.
is that what kids are calling it nowadays, "tweaking the beast"?

stuckincincy
09-18-2015, 01:07 PM
is that what kids are calling it nowadays, "tweaking the beast"?

I don't get what you are saying - kids?

What I mean is that if you get a talking head gig with the NFL, you better toe their line or off you go. You just do not offer honest comment about plays save couching such in neutral pap.

Tasker is a good example - he has gone from insightful to bobblehead.

feldspar
09-18-2015, 01:36 PM

Ha.

That gets me every time, too.

swiper
09-18-2015, 03:53 PM
The NE@BUF announcers are Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=2

Thanks! I get NBC from Hartford. It's not on digital, bit at least I can see it on television.

feldspar
09-18-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks! I get NBC from Hartford. It's not on digital, bit at least I can see it on television.

He stole my thunder.

I posted this earlier.

This is a great site to see which areas of the country are getting which games broadcast to them. It also tells you who the commentators are for every game. They don't post that information here until the week leading up to the game though, I think. Just click the week number in the left-hand column.

You can find this out every week here:

http://506sports.com/nfl/

thenry20
09-18-2015, 06:14 PM
LMFAO! I think it's hilarious that you guys make fun of supposed accents but not someone's core personal beliefs which are evil and ungodly.

whkfc
09-18-2015, 08:50 PM
Wierd Jax and SF get no late game.

Dr. Who
09-19-2015, 08:34 AM
It'll be on here in East Cobb.

Where are you getting that? It looks to me like CBS is showing the Miami Jacksonville late game.
FOX has the Atlanta game at one. Normally, the stupid CBS affiliate here doesn't show a game opposite a Falcons' game.

ckg927
09-19-2015, 01:36 PM
Wierd Jax and SF get no late game.

That's because in J-Ville's case, they have the late CBS game v. Miami.

As for SF, they have the OTHER CBS late game(Baltimore v. Oakland).