PDA

View Full Version : Please beat those cheater SOBs!!!!!

Miami_Vice
09-19-2015, 08:56 PM
Dolphin fan here again. I really really want you guys to win this game. And I think you will. Taylor doesn't turn it over at all and I think thats the ticket. So sick of those cheaters always winning the AFC East . I of course hope my Fins beat the Jaguars tomorrow and you guys beat the Pats (aka cheaters). Our home opener would be SICK AS HELL if that happened. I want both our teams to be 2-0 when we face off.

Discotrish
09-19-2015, 10:16 PM
Dolphin fan here again. I really really want you guys to win this game. And I think you will. Taylor doesn't turn it over at all and I think thats the ticket. So sick of those cheaters always winning the AFC East . I of course hope my Fins beat the Jaguars tomorrow and you guys beat the Pats (aka cheaters). Our home opener would be SICK AS HELL if that happened. I want both our teams to be 2-0 when we face off.

That's awfully nice of you considering our win/loss record might affect you down the road.

We'll do our best to accommodate.

Patti

Jimkelly12203
09-19-2015, 10:42 PM

We're in this together brother. The past is the past with the fish as far as i'm concerned. The villain that must die is New England. It's been this way for over a decade.

Joe Fo Sho
09-19-2015, 10:47 PM
I like to think we're all Bills fans this week. Just like we'll all be Dolphins fans weeks 8 and 15, and Jets fans weeks 7 and 16.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Go Bills! Go Jags!

Meathead
09-20-2015, 02:04 AM
heres what id like to see happen in cheaterland

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif

heres what id like to see happen to the fish house

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xiTM2HQ0g98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

swiper
09-20-2015, 04:59 AM
Here's hoping Dareus makes his presence felt in his return.

LVGrown
09-20-2015, 05:43 AM
I like to think we're all Bills fans this week. Just like we'll all be Dolphins fans weeks 8 and 15, and Jets fans weeks 7 and 16.

This is why the Pats must go down! I want to go back to my old ways of hoping the stadium implodes when the other AFC East teams face each other instead of actually pulling for one or the other (unless of course the game directly effects the Bills).

Famous Amos
09-20-2015, 07:30 AM

Just like the nineties brother!