X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miami_Vice
    • Aug 2003

Please beat those cheater SOBs!!!!!

Dolphin fan here again. I really really want you guys to win this game. And I think you will. Taylor doesn't turn it over at all and I think thats the ticket. So sick of those cheaters always winning the AFC East . I of course hope my Fins beat the Jaguars tomorrow and you guys beat the Pats (aka cheaters). Our home opener would be SICK AS HELL if that happened. I want both our teams to be 2-0 when we face off.
  • Discotrish
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    • Nov 2003

Re: Please beat those cheater SOBs!!!!!

Originally posted by Miami_Vice View Post
    Dolphin fan here again. I really really want you guys to win this game. And I think you will. Taylor doesn't turn it over at all and I think thats the ticket. So sick of those cheaters always winning the AFC East . I of course hope my Fins beat the Jaguars tomorrow and you guys beat the Pats (aka cheaters). Our home opener would be SICK AS HELL if that happened. I want both our teams to be 2-0 when we face off.
    That's awfully nice of you considering our win/loss record might affect you down the road.

We'll do our best to accommodate.

Patti
    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
      • Jun 2015

We're in this together brother. The past is the past with the fish as far as i'm concerned. The villain that must die is New England. It's been this way for over a decade.
      All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

I like to think we're all Bills fans this week. Just like we'll all be Dolphins fans weeks 8 and 15, and Jets fans weeks 7 and 16.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Go Bills! Go Jags!

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

heres what id like to see happen in cheaterland

heres what id like to see happen to the fish house

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

Here's hoping Dareus makes his presence felt in his return.

Comment

• LVGrown
                Vegas Growed
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                I like to think we're all Bills fans this week. Just like we'll all be Dolphins fans weeks 8 and 15, and Jets fans weeks 7 and 16.
                This is why the Pats must go down! I want to go back to my old ways of hoping the stadium implodes when the other AFC East teams face each other instead of actually pulling for one or the other (unless of course the game directly effects the Bills).

Comment

• Famous Amos
                  • Jul 2013

Just like the nineties brother!
                  "Hate is a lack of imagination."
                  -Graham Greene

Comment

Working...
                  X