PDA

View Full Version : Bs penalties killed everything

trapezeus
09-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Nfl still backs the pats. Taunting when they scored a td. The call back on a good punt return. The squished out the crowd.

"Just give it to them"

SpikedLemonade
09-20-2015, 11:56 AM
They were real penalties and very undisciplined.

Ginger Vitis
09-20-2015, 12:01 PM
The penalty on the punt return was legit Randell Johnson? Clearly pushed the patriot in the back

Luisito23
09-20-2015, 12:03 PM
No...This whole team killed everything.

And WTF are they doing with Watkins?...Just seeing what JR.'s doing in NY's killing me.

We F it up on receivers big time.

trapezeus
09-20-2015, 12:17 PM
The running into kicker was bs. Half the 15 traders aren't even showed. This isn't a team that gets the benefit of doubt. It's the same **** every year.

DraftBoy
09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
And every year we get the same *****ing about made up penalties that are shown time and time again to be legitimate and correctly called. Hold the players and coaches accountable for poor and undisciplined play, don't utilize the refs as your scapegoat.

cookie G
09-20-2015, 12:26 PM
And every year we get the same *****ing about made up penalties that are shown time and time again to be legitimate and correctly called. Hold the players and coaches accountable for poor and undisciplined play, don't utilize the refs as your scapegoat.

They showed one...the illegal formation call.

I must not be watching the right channel...because the replays aren't showing up on mine.

LVGrown
09-20-2015, 12:34 PM
What had Aaron Williams flipping out after his 2nd penalty? Did the most talking and making the dumbest mistakes.

DraftBoy
09-20-2015, 12:34 PM

I must not be watching the right channel...because the replays aren't showing up on mine.

And...? Is your argument that we can claim a penalty isn't legitimate because you didn't get a chance to personally review and verify it?

Also my post wasn't specific to replay, more to the annual ***** fest of conspiracy against the Bills.

feldspar
09-20-2015, 12:35 PM

Yeah, they aren't showing them.

I'm far past the time where I'm just going to take the ref's word for it. I want to SEE them for myself.

Some HUGE momentum changing calls happened...but I didn't SEE them.

Even with the illegal formation call, they showed the guy from behind, so you really couldn't tell if he was lined up at the line of scrimmage or not from that angle.

trapezeus
09-20-2015, 12:39 PM
When the team that gets all the breaks and get 8 straight penalties in their favor and two non calls in their favor and nothing is shown its hard not the believe. Especially when they got housed in the first drives.

But it I know draft boy is the football expert that we are supposed to bow down to

notacon
Sorry, most of the penalties are justified. The Bills have lost their composure.

All three...offense, defense and special teams are getting beat...pretty badly.

The Bills defense has just been exposed as being overrated. Tyrod looks like the inexperienced 6th rounder he is.

Unless it it drastically changes in the second half this will be a "statement" game. And the statement will be that the Bills are not close to challenging the Pats.

cookie G
And...? Is your argument that we can claim a penalty isn't legitimate because you didn't get a chance to personally review and verify it?

Also my post wasn't specific to replay, more to the annual ***** fest of conspiracy against the Bills.

YOU claimed these were all legit calls.

I just asked to see the replay.

Let me know when you can post them.

YardRat
09-20-2015, 12:40 PM
The block in the back was legit. I think it's safe to assume the unsportsmanlike penalties were too. I'd like to see the hold on Darby that reversed a sack/4th down to a 1 and 10. Running into the kicker was roughing, even if Schmitt wasn't blown up there was contact to the kicking leg, and I thought the illegal formation was bull****, he looked on the line to me.

YardRat
09-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Yeah, they aren't showing them.

I'm far past the time where I'm just going to take the ref's word for it. I want to SEE them for myself.

Some HUGE momentum changing calls happened...but I didn't SEE them.

Even with the illegal formation call, they showed the guy from behind, so you really couldn't tell if he was lined up at the line of scrimmage or not from that angle.

His left foot was right next to the right foot of the tackle, and his right was back a little bit.

justasportsfan
09-20-2015, 12:43 PM
Nfl still backs the pats. Taunting when they scored a td. The call back on a good punt return. The squished out the crowd.

"Just give it to them"

They only BS calls are coming from a circus of team because the team has taken the head coaches clown personality. I hate the Pats but the bills are shooting themselves on the foot.

Skooby
09-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Can't show replays of things that didn't happen, so I wouldn't plan on seeing these "calls" recapped.

Luisito23
09-20-2015, 12:46 PM
They don't even need the penalties...Game was never close after the 1st. drive.

psubills62
09-20-2015, 12:46 PM

And your argument is that we should trust every call the refs make is perfectly correct?

Are you saying it's unreasonable for us to want to see a replay of the penalty? I thought this was 2015 where they had the capability to show this crazy thing called "instant replay." If it's a legitimate penalty, shouldn't be hard to show us where it occurred.

DraftBoy
09-20-2015, 12:48 PM
YOU claimed these were all legit calls.

I just asked to see the replay.

Let me know when you can post them.

You think that seeing a replay somehow validates the argument? Tell me what happens next then...what happens if 100%, 75%, or 50% are determined by you to be "correct"? What's the percentage point that I have to admit I'm wrong or you have to admit that you are? You're basing an argument on something you know you'll never have access too and because of it requiring a false standard to base your argument on. That's a fallacy.

And let's just play out the hypothetical game where you do get access to every call. Then we get to go back and forth over the interpretation of what constitutes a penalty despite the fact that neither one of us is actually trained to do so?

What point do you hope to prove exactly? Are you legitimately going to argue that the league has a conspiracy to keep the Bills down by calling phantom penalties?

DraftBoy
09-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Are you saying it's unreasonable for us to want to see a replay of the penalty? I thought this was 2015 where they had the capability to show this crazy thing called "instant replay." If it's a legitimate penalty, shouldn't be hard to show us where it occurred.

Now you're going towards fans deserve territory and I'm going to tell you more times than not that it's unreasonable on a whole host of items.

Mike
09-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Plain and simple, the Pats are executing.

This drive they get 19 yards on 2nd & 20.
on 3rd down & 1 they have a fall start
and 3rd & 6 they get another 20!

they are executing
they are moving the ball
they are naming the big plays!

cookie G
09-20-2015, 12:53 PM
lol...you can't show a thing so you try to explain it away.

Nice try.

DraftBoy
09-20-2015, 12:54 PM
lol...you can't show a thing so you try to explain it away.

Nice try.

Doesn't that change the fact that your point is based on a fallacy?

Mike
09-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Bills on the other hand can't hold then on 2&20
cant stop them on 3rd
cant move the ball on offense

Mr. Pink
09-20-2015, 12:56 PM
So when the Bills give up 40 are you still going to claim they lost because of BS penalties?

psubills62
09-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Now you're going towards fans deserve territory and I'm going to tell you more times than not that it's unreasonable on a whole host of items.
It's not even a matter of "fans deserve" as opposed to what their normal operations are. Do they normally show replays? Yes, but for some reason not showing them on those penalties.

And ultimately if it comes down to it, we'll have to disagree on what fans deserve. I know you enjoy being contrarian, and I can accept that.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 01:00 PM
So when the Bills give up 40 are you still going to claim they lost because of BS penalties?

Depends on how much they lose by.

Skooby
09-20-2015, 01:01 PM

Show me a replay of that as well, you must be watching a different game.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2015, 01:02 PM
Show me a replay of that as well, you must be watching a different game.

You really don't think the Patriots are gonna score 14 more points before this over?

They're moving the ball down the field at will with little to no opposition.

cookie G
09-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Doesn't that change the fact that your point is based on a fallacy?

lol...wow....still nothing....keep making things up.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2015, 01:04 PM
FWIW, that pass interference call was BS.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 01:04 PM
I suppose that PI was legit too?

feldspar
09-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Horrible penalty again.

The defender slipped, no question.

- - - Updated - - -

Now they won't show THAT PENALTY.

feldspar
09-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Holding #77... Of course we don't see it.

Ginger Vitis
09-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Horrible penalty again.

The defender slipped, no question.

- - - Updated - - -

Now they won't show THAT PENALTY.

They showed it once and it was a horse**** call

trapezeus
09-20-2015, 01:12 PM
That whole drive was bs calls. When is the last time you've seen the sidelines get called for yelling at refs.

feldspar
09-20-2015, 01:12 PM
They showed it once and it was a horse**** call

That's why I say the defender slipped...clear as day.

I was talking about the penalty on the very next play, which they didn't show.

Then they didn't show the holding call on Glenn, which cost them ten yards...ended up being 4th and 8.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Kraft is smiling once again. Guess that check to the refs cleared.

Ginger Vitis
09-20-2015, 01:15 PM
When is the last time you've seen the sidelines get called for yelling at refs.

Never.. That was the 1st time ive seen that call

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Now the refs start chalking up the meaningless flags on the pats to make it look balanced. It's a script.

psubills62
09-20-2015, 02:10 PM
Anyone here think they pick up that flag if it was Tom Brady who slid and someone elbowed him in the head?

Novacane
09-20-2015, 02:12 PM
Anyone here think they pick up that flag if it was Tom Brady who slid and someone elbowed him in the head?

LMAO.

feldspar
09-20-2015, 02:39 PM
Penalties killed us as much as anything. One or two don't happen, and the Bills might have won this game, all things being equal.

What pissed me off the most was that they didn't show the penalties most times, even if they were big momentum changers.

Some they DID show, and they were BS.

BrianCarr
09-20-2015, 02:46 PM
The network wont show the penalties because they don't want the refs criticized and therefore the league. When a network pays millions of dollars they don't want to lose viewers.

It also isn't just a "Bills *****fest. Pick any game and you see the same crap.

stuckincincy
09-20-2015, 02:49 PM
When a team -any team - decides to launch 59 passes against you, there is something wrong with your defensive approach. Whining about calls fades in the face of that...eh?