PDA

View Full Version : Pegula's Monday

Captain gameboy
09-20-2015, 04:12 PM
If I were the Terry and Kim team, there would be a simple meeting on Monday with the people on the football side of their entity.

First, I would tell Rex that any taunting or non football related penalty would result in a suspension.
It is one thing to commit a penalty. It is another to do something so stupid, after the play, the kills you.
Sorry as I feel for Aaron Williams injury, after his performance today I expected a flag to come out of the ambulance.
Get well 23, but you played like a fool.

We spend a lot of money, practice time, and personnel decisions on special teams.
Guaranteeing that the other team kicks off from a point that always results in a no kickoff return play, based on penalties that have nothing to do with football is the stuff of idiots.
Further, I would tell Rex that unless this team develops some discipline, he would be gone by Thursday.

Embarrassing team discipline. Unacceptable.

I would text Cordy Glenn's agent that whatever was being considered prior to today is off the table. Horrific.

YardRat
09-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Pegula knew what he was buying when he paid for it, he's going to have to accept the ramifications for at least a couple of years, good and bad.

If you don't want a loud mouth head coach that wants to build a bully, don't hire one to begin with.

SpikedLemonade
09-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Rex sells tickets.

Billy B wins games.

Mace
09-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Pegula knew what he was buying when he paid for it, he's going to have to accept the ramifications for at least a couple of years, good and bad.

If you don't want a loud mouth head coach that wants to build a bully, don't hire one to begin with.

Yeah, for better or worse, this is what we have and it won't change any until the next regime change we all worry is too close ahead. Same thing with the live by the run, die by the run vibe in a passing league, which counts on a defense led by a defensive mastermind that gives up less than 500 yards. I mean geez, no Bills defense in history gave up 486 passing yards, that's just shameful.

Meh, whatever.

Typ0
09-20-2015, 04:45 PM
They will be talking about who is going to take over kicking duties.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Since this is Tyrod's show, they should contact the Cowboys and see if they'd be interested in EJ Manuel since it's looking like Romo is done for the year with a fractured clavicle...Weeden is terrible and maybe you can get some value out of Manuel, especially with a team that had high expectations.

Carpenter and Gay should have both been cut at the end of preseason.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 05:01 PM

There's a fine line between being a bully and a playing dumb.

Historian
09-21-2015, 08:47 AM
I wasn't impressed with the personal fouls in the Indy game, but this week it came back to bite them.

That being said, after 15 years of punt catcher milquetoast coaches, I like the fire I see in this team.

They just have to channel it properly.

And quit listening to the tv talking heads.

justasportsfan
09-21-2015, 08:51 AM
there would be a simple meeting on Monday with the people on the football side of their entity.

will the meeting take place in the hot tub in Pegula's Yacht?