PDA

View Full Version : I'm happy the Bills D got embarassed. Hopefully they learned their lesson.

Forward_Lateral
09-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Don't get too cocky. Don't get over-confident.

I hope Rex and the team take it out on Miami next week.

I would much rather see this kind of loss week 2 and not week 14.

justasportsfan
09-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Meh. Rex humble? Not gonna happen.

He wants to build a bully and we got bullied. Don't recall a Jauron defense getting bullied like that before.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Meh. Rex humble? Not gonna happen.

He wants to build a bully and we got bullied. Don't recall a Jauron defense getting bullied like that before.

then you forget the sunday night drubbing of 2007 when the patriots were running up the score. i was there. i try but can't forget.

kingJofNYC
09-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Hope they learned how to shed blocks and cover their assignment, we'll find out in a couple of months.

Victor7
09-21-2015, 03:24 PM
then you forget the sunday night drubbing of 2007 when the patriots were running up the score. i was there. i try but can't forget.

Yup 50+ that day for the Cheats

Whether you like Rex or not the words Dick Jauron should be forbidden from any Bills fan memory.

Meathead
09-21-2015, 03:49 PM
well if rex wants to be legit they have to seriously rebound from here. that was pretty epic, as in epic bad. even against the best ever qb who is also a filthy cheater you gotta have some kind of answer defensively. the gameplan seemed like it was drop everybody and hope you get lucky. and the emotional collapse that repeatedly gifted hunks of free yards was doubly no tripley no quentihexidecimally alarming

hes coaching against a shakey fish team with a shakey hc. granted its their opener but rex needs to will his team to grow up fast. if he wants to follow through on his promise to improve as a coach that team needs to be all bidness and focused when they walk into the joe orange robbie bowl. its not even must win really, they just have to put a bullet in that dumbass jv team that showed up last time. just play like pros, like you were week 1. if he cant get them to bare down now thats gonna be a problem

Victor7
09-21-2015, 04:05 PM
hey meatman

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZomwVcGt0LE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Night Train
09-21-2015, 04:10 PM
The players aren't to blame. Rex put together a bad scheme for the game and it blew up in HIS face. The talent isn't lacking.

Having Bradham running 40 yards downfield with a speedy RB or Hughes on another play will get you beat more often than not. Plus all the switching off of DB's. Duke Williams was completely lost and he wasn't alone.

justasportsfan
09-21-2015, 04:20 PM
I stand corrected then .thanks for refreshing my mind.

swiper
09-21-2015, 04:22 PM
LOL @ the players aren't to blame. 466 yards? 40 points? Anyone comes along and gives the players a complete pass is delusional.

YardRat
09-21-2015, 04:23 PM

There isn't a defensive coordinator or head coach, ever in all of Bill's history, that gave up that many passing yards in a single game. Not Jauron, not Wannstadt, not Fewell, yada, yada. Rex now stands alone in that regard.

imbondz
09-21-2015, 05:18 PM
I feel like we're gonna have the same defensive plan every game regardless of who were playing.

DynaPaul
09-21-2015, 08:32 PM
Call Tom Coughlin and ask how he did it twice in the Super Bowl versus the Cheaters. Here's one hint Rex, rush 5 at all times.

Cleve
09-22-2015, 06:04 AM
Yup 50+ that day for the Cheats

Whether you like Rex or not the words Dick Jauron should be forbidden from any Bills fan memory.

I remember the Monday Night game where the Bills had an excellent chance of winning if that idiot McKelvin hadn't fumbled the ball.... for no good reason at all; total boneheaded blunder. But the Bills kept him on the payroll... they Billieve in rewarding mediocrity.

Victor7
09-22-2015, 01:24 PM
I remember the Monday Night game where the Bills had an excellent chance of winning if that idiot McKelvin hadn't fumbled the ball.... for no good reason at all; total boneheaded blunder. But the Bills kept him on the payroll... they Billieve in rewarding mediocrity.

Don't forget last year's KC game. Leodis too

Cleve
09-22-2015, 02:20 PM
Don't forget last year's KC game. Leodis too

Definitely an "asset" that management would wanna keep on the roster of any Super-Bowl bound team. :rolleyes:

At the time I felt that the inexcusable blunder in the Monday Night game was enough to justify having him clean out his locker the next day! But again, the Bills have been rewarding and embracing mediocrity since Bill Polian and John Butler departed; so no surprise this sort of dead wood keeps on keeping on in the Bills roster.

stuckincincy
09-22-2015, 02:34 PM
I hope that the BUF coaching should be jettisoned until they realize and tell linemen be it OL or DL down linemen not to telegraph the play by orienting their feet left or right. Same for wrs staring at the line. Or WRs staring at the opposing db. Tell the rbs to not swaying. No OL leanings, please.

Like poker - no "tells."

Eh?