PDA

View Full Version : What a complete KILLING

Night Train
09-27-2015, 05:27 PM
:squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish::squish:

I guess we're not the worst team in professional football. Sorry realists.

tomz
09-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Complete domination.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Great game. Wish we had that Pats game back.

This is a seriously good team!!

psubills62
09-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Loved watching it. Just fun watching this team score.

Currently scoring 33 points per game. Really on a tear early on, hope we can keep it up.

BuffaloRedleg
09-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Man, if they could just keep cooler heads maybe they'll have a shot against the Pats on MNF.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2015, 05:33 PM
BTW Karlos is a stud. McCoy looked like was getting razzed by Watkins after that TD.

Night Train
09-27-2015, 05:37 PM
Man, if they could just keep cooler heads maybe they'll have a shot against the Pats on MNF.

Agreed but with a new staff and a raw QB, I just wanted to contend for that last wild card this year. Still have tons of room for improvement and that's a good thing.

BTW. I must have read a dozen articles in the pre-season stating how great Miami was. Wow.

psubills62
09-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Agreed but with a new staff and a raw QB, I just wanted to contend for that last wild card this year. Still have tons of room for improvement and that's a good thing.

BTW. I must have read a dozen articles in the pre-season stating how great Miami was. Wow.
Don't we always? They sign some marquee free agents and then are shocked when they don't perform well. Mike Wallace, Suh, Karlos Dansby, etc. Following the Dan Snyder model won't get you that far.

Historian
09-27-2015, 05:50 PM
For all us old timers, a complete throttling of the fish is very satisfying.

DynaPaul
09-27-2015, 06:02 PM
It was nice, I expected a win but not by that margin. It just felt different from the very first drive.

BrianCarr
09-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Agreed but with a new staff and a raw QB, I just wanted to contend for that last wild card this year. Still have tons of room for improvement and that's a good thing. 5

BTW. I must have read a dozen articles in the pre-season stating how great Miami was. Wow.Both Phil Simms and Boomer Esaison had Miami as one of the top 5 teams in the NFL.

YardRat
09-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Impressive bounce-back after last week's debacle, the entire roster and coaching staff deserve a ton of credit.

Mike13
09-27-2015, 06:09 PM

And I bought it.

psubills62
09-27-2015, 06:14 PM
And I bought it.
Honestly don't blame you. It's easy in the offseason to want to see reasons why your team will do well.

BrianCarr
09-27-2015, 06:15 PM
And I bought it.I never thought I'd say it, but I actually felt sorry for the PhinPhags, especially the ones that paid the price of admission.

The men looked like they had their balls loped off. That is the few that weren't denutted at birth.

Meathead
09-27-2015, 06:17 PM
I thought the fish would be very good this season as well. Pretty shocking how poorly they looked across the board today. Are the bills that good or are the fish just that bad?

Night Train
09-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Buffalo coach Rex Ryan sent out former Dolphins Richie Incognito, Charles Clay, Dan Carpenter and Marcus Thigpen for the coin toss as his team captains (along with former UM star Seantrel Henderson).

Famous Amos
09-27-2015, 08:04 PM
I was worried the Bills would come out flat after such an emotional game against the Cheats. What a relief.
One of the knocks against past Bills teams was not being able to soundly beat inferior teams. I never thought Miami would be one of those teams but man did they look over manned. Bills took it to them early and often.

I'm concerned about Watkins as a non factor. I like Woods as a possession receiver and I would like to see him being used more. Harvin is a pleasant surprise. Glad to see Clay emerging as a receiving threat. McCoy looks hurt. Williams looks like a stud.

Mike13
09-27-2015, 08:32 PM
I thought the fish would be very good this season as well. Pretty shocking how poorly they looked across the board today. Are the bills that good or are the fish just that bad?

a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B

baalworship
09-27-2015, 10:20 PM

The Fins do indeed have some very nice pieces and talent. The problem is they also have huge weaknesses. Offensive line, linebackers, secondary. Their new offensive weapons look good on paper but they have no chemistry with the QB.

They need to right their ship next week and start to challenge people downfield. If you pay your QB a contract like that he has to deliver the ball past 10 yards.

MillsapsBillsFan
09-27-2015, 10:22 PM
Was at the game. It was great, fish fans started filing out at halftime. I was really impressed watching them in person, they just looked like a good team.

Fins fans around me were booing tanehill and chanting philbin sucks. Not a bad game to go to for my first live Bills game