PDA

View Full Version : 100 Points Scored On Offense After 3 Games

BillsImpossible
09-27-2015, 07:37 PM
Over 33 points a game on average.

The offensive line had their best game of the young season this evening.

Big numbers, and mostly without Watkins.

He really needs to shave that cat off his head. I know he thinks his hair is a source of strength like Sampson, but he needs to let it go, not grow.

Would a swimmer have 2 pounds of hair on his or her head and shoulders?

McCoy or Karlos Williams?

Percy Harvin is playing like a number 1 receiver.

The Bills have good problems on offense.

Ginger Vitis
09-27-2015, 07:41 PM
I think you need to subtract Preston Browns TD

Mr. Cynical
09-27-2015, 07:42 PM
Putting the money invested in shady aside, I couldn't be happier if Karlos becomes the #1 if he continues at this pace. It would be a black eye for the trade, but who cares if you have a rookie rb that is a) much less money, b) has a lot more years left (barring injury) and c) seems to have a better attitude. Waaaay too early to say this is going to happen, but just saying if it did, that'd be pretty awesome.

As for sammy v harvin, I hope sammy gets healthy and on track as he is 5 yrs younger than percy and I would LOVE to see a new gen of triplets (TT, Karlos and Sammy) gel and kick butt for years to come.

Crisis
09-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Where's the Greg Roman love? He's been calling great games.

49ers fans hated him but it's pretty clear now he wasn't the problem there.

psubills62
09-27-2015, 07:54 PM
Where's the Greg Roman love? He's been calling great games.

49ers fans hated him but it's pretty clear now he wasn't the problem there.
Roman's always been pretty good. I remember seeing a really good article on smartfootball.com about how Roman and Harbaugh changed the playbook for Alex Smith. It was very interesting. I thought Roman's style was a great complement to Ryan's defense. Roman seems to do a great job with short passes, run plays, etc., and we were clearly building to have an offense that utilizes both of those things.

Joe Fo Sho
09-27-2015, 08:01 PM
33 points per game coupled with a Rex Ryan led defense is a formula for ending our playoff drought. I just hope we can keep it up.

Buffalogic
09-27-2015, 08:04 PM
We need some screens in the playbook. That's my only complaint. Give shady some screens and some space to work with.

BillsImpossible
09-27-2015, 08:17 PM
We need some screens in the playbook. That's my only complaint. Give shady some screens and some space to work with.

The Bills offense has been successful without being a gimmick.

psubills62
09-27-2015, 08:40 PM
Dare I say this team is...fun to watch?

Buffalogic
09-28-2015, 05:06 AM
The Bills offense has been successful without being a gimmick.
Screens are not gimmicks lol

starrymessenger
09-28-2015, 03:56 PM
60 points in last 5 quarters
and their just warming up!

thenry20
09-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Nobody finds those 4th quarter "garbage time" scores vs. our #1 D still on the field disturbing? I'm not here to piss on anyone's parade, FYI.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Nobody finds those 4th quarter "garbage time" scores vs. our #1 D still on the field disturbing? I'm not here to piss on anyone's parade, FYI.

Not really, when it counted they answered the call. I don't expect a shutout each week but I do expect them to not let the other team back in the game when we are ahead, to stop the other team when its close and we are behind, and to always be solid and nasty to play against when the game has yet to be decided. All in all the D is doing what I expected and thus far the O is surpassing all my expectations. Lets hope they keep it up.

BuffaloRedleg
09-28-2015, 04:54 PM
This is the best Bills offense since x

The beginning of Bledsoe's first year with us?

alohabillsfan
09-28-2015, 05:35 PM
My only concern with karlos the hammer Williams is the amount of hits he's taking. I don't think he will survive a 20 plus carries a game for 16 games. Keep him fresh 12-16 a game, when the defense is tired!

Night Train
09-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Percy Harvin is playing like a number 1 receiver.

Remember when you wanted to cut him ? Your quote.

Harvin is due to make $4 million this year, and he's not the 2nd WR.
Can't make the club in the tub making that kind of cash, Percy.
Percy Harvin has a long history of injuries.
Deonte Thompson or Andre Davis will take his roster spot on the cheap.

BillsImpossible
09-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Remember when you wanted to cut him ? Your quote.

Harvin is due to make $4 million this year, and he's not the 2nd WR.
Can't make the club in the tub making that kind of cash, Percy.
Percy Harvin has a long history of injuries.
Deonte Thompson or Andre Davis will take his roster spot on the cheap.

I'm loving the crow right now. I was wrong about Harvin.

Percy Harvin is playing better than Sammy Watkins.

Glad to have Harvin on the team this year.

But he has a $10 million cap in 2016.

If Harvin stays healthy and has a Pro Bowl year, what do the Bills do?

Good problems.

Fixxxer
09-28-2015, 06:40 PM

With the way defenses will try to contain Tyalor within the pocket it will be difficult to see a succesful screen game.