PDA

View Full Version : Well here's my live take from the game yesterday

Skooby
09-28-2015, 08:34 AM
The stadium is being rebuilt and redone right now, in general it's still a ****-hole.

I haven't seen that weak a crowd response at a home opener in my life, the Bills first TD basically silenced a ~80% full stadium (attended).

People there were generally nice and accommodating, I was in sections 103 / row 10 which is the family section for the players and pilots after they landed their blue angel jets.

The general look of the Dolphins player's between plays was of debate and disgust, you could see the coaches pacing and seething knowing they were outmatched physically.

Bills took their foot off the gas there and could of easily made it much worse for the Dolphin, actual white flags being waived in the stands near the end.

Only one short rainstorm which I avoided in the hallway to speak of, otherwise very cloudy all day long / no sun to speak of. Temps were warm but not burning hot.

Their cheerleaders are world class and when they came out of the hall, I had wood.

Kids there were very well behaved, not one crying child to speak of or complain about.

Only one known fight for throwing beer witnessed, a section or two over / broken up pretty quick.

People in parking lot were generally gone by the time the game ended, all abondoned the ship early.

Torched is what Miami felt, we totally out-classed them at every level.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Sat next to a dolphin fan and asked if this attendance was normal. He said 'yes. Miami fans a front running, fair weather fans.'
I asked if they are worse than Jacksonville fans and he said they were. Interesting perspective.

FlyingDutchman
09-28-2015, 08:46 AM
You sure that fight didn't involve a Dolphins Player's wife?

Albany,n.y.
09-28-2015, 08:55 AM
My guess is the crowd response was due to the fact that even though it was the home opener, they had already seen the Dolphins 1st 2 games & know they suck.
It's tough to go to a home opener coming off a loss to one of the worst teams in the league & get very enthusiastic when the team is what you thought they were.

gebobs
09-28-2015, 08:57 AM
Stated attendance was 64,869. Capacity is 76,100.

Ridiculous.

FlyingDutchman
09-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Just like their fans, the dolphins didn't show up

Skooby
09-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Stated attendance was 64,869. Capacity is 76,100.

Ridiculous.

Wow, it looked that way as well. I was like where the heck is the support for the team? The passion ? The people there looked much more ready for a futbol game then a football game. The football knowledge around me was quite limited and the people looked more worried about their hair versus the game, the rain bringing a huge scramble for cover.

Skooby
09-28-2015, 09:11 AM

Actually it might have, it was very close to me in the premium seats (like extremely premium).

FlyingDutchman
09-28-2015, 09:16 AM
Well at least someone put up a fight

gebobs
09-28-2015, 09:21 AM

She never made into the game. :-)

OpIv37
09-28-2015, 09:24 AM
Wow, it looked that way as well. I was like where the heck is the support for the team? The passion ? The people there looked much more ready for a futbol game then a football game. The football knowledge around me was quite limited and the people looked more worried about their hair versus the game, the rain bringing a huge scramble for cover.

Ha, watching the game with my surround sound, I thought "listening this crowd trying to cheer for their D on 3rd down sounds more like the "yay!" Emitted by a class of third graders when the teacher tells them the cafeteria has free ice cream at lunch."

Skooby
09-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Ha, watching the game with my surround sound, I thought "listening this crowd trying to cheer for their D on 3rd down sounds more like the "yay!" Emitted by a class of third graders when the teacher tells them the cafeteria has free ice cream at lunch."The kids were the only ones cheering, so you have it totally pegged here.

The last buffalo fan
09-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Futbol? Vamos Buffalo!

MillsapsBillsFan
09-28-2015, 12:02 PM
I saw three fights (I was in the upper deck, I'm cheap) but the funny thing is that they were all dolphin fans fighting dolphins fans. You could tell the dolphins fans around us were frustrated. I heard boos after the dolphins second drive and I was hearing fire philbin chants by the end of the game.

Pretty large contingent of bills fans who were much more vocal than the dolphins fans.

thenry20
09-28-2015, 05:01 PM
Pretty large contingent of bills fans who were much more vocal than the dolphins fans.

This is what the t.v. announcers said before the 1st half was even over.

Captain gameboy
09-28-2015, 05:21 PM
The stadium is being rebuilt and redone right now, in general it's still a ****-hole.

I haven't seen that weak a crowd response at a home opener in my life, the Bills first TD basically silenced a ~80% full stadium (attended).

I was in sections 103 / row 10 which is the family section for the players and pilots after they landed their blue angel jets.

The Blues were in Point Mugu California yesterday.

Not Miami.

Not sure who you are claiming you sat next to, but its the wrong coast.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-28-2015, 07:25 PM

Not Miami.

These were radio controlled Blue Angel jets 1/8 scale.
Thats all the Fish rated
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Oaf
09-29-2015, 12:08 AM
actual white flags being waived in the stands near the end.

:lol:

Topas
09-29-2015, 01:32 AM

People there were generally nice and accommodating, I was in sections 103 / row 10 which is the family section for the players and pilots after they landed their blue angel jets.

The general look of the Dolphins player's between plays was of debate and disgust, you could see the coaches pacing and seething knowing they were outmatched physically.

Bills took their foot off the gas there and could of easily made it much worse for the Dolphin, actual white flags being waived in the stands near the end.

Only one short rainstorm which I avoided in the hallway to speak of, otherwise very cloudy all day long / no sun to speak of. Temps were warm but not burning hot.

Their cheerleaders are world class and when they came out of the hall, I had wood.

Kids there were very well behaved, not one crying child to speak of or complain about.

Only one known fight for throwing beer witnessed, a section or two over / broken up pretty quick.

People in parking lot were generally gone by the time the game ended, all abondoned the ship early.

Torched is what Miami felt, we totally out-classed them at every level.

One of these statements was a bit more detailed than I hoped for :-)

Turf
09-29-2015, 06:12 AM
Earlier in the week when Tyrod said they were practicing for crowd noise I said to myself, you've never been to Miami have you. Crowd Noise? LOL

Skooby
09-29-2015, 08:01 AM
Earlier in the week when Tyrod said they were practicing for crowd noise I said to myself, you've never been to Miami have you. Crowd Noise? LOL

The Bills trained at a McDonald's kids playland, it was the only way to be sure.

Skooby
09-29-2015, 08:03 AM

Not Miami.

Well the pilots had their flight gear on, thought I seen a blue angel patch. LOL. It might been a few drunks, which wouldn't be a suprise.

Captain gameboy
09-29-2015, 11:45 AM
Well the pilots had their flight gear on, thought I seen a blue angel patch. LOL. It might been a few drunks, which wouldn't be a suprise.

They flew an airshow at Pt. Mugu Naval Air Station, Oxnard Ca., at 3 Pacific, about an hour after the game ended.

gebobs
09-29-2015, 12:03 PM
They flew an airshow at Pt. Mugu Naval Air Station, Oxnard Ca., at 3 Pacific, about an hour after the game ended.

There was a flyover regardless of who. Thrillho posted a pic (http://i.imgur.com/Xwutik7.jpg).

Captain gameboy
09-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Flyover was F-16's, probably from Homestead AFB.
Blues fly F-18's.

gebobs
09-29-2015, 01:00 PM
F-16, F-18. Whatever it takes. :-)