09-30-2015, 08:22 AM
Bills just announced it.

Congrats to Preston.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2015, 09:07 AM
Well deserved.

Can we stop the Whaley bashing?!?!

He's a terrific GM.

Not sure than go on Finheaven or gang green.

justasportsfan
09-30-2015, 09:29 AM
I wonder if PFF gave him a negative grade since it was Tenehill who screwed up those passes and Preston just happened to be there at the right time.

thenry20
09-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Well deserved.

Can we stop the Whaley bashing?!?!

He's a terrific GM.

Not sure than go on Finheaven or gang green.

Just curious but who is hating on Whaley? I can't remember reading anything there that points to that. This young man since he's been here has got his ***** together and is a HUGE reason why we have been competing at such a high level.

Mahdi
09-30-2015, 11:06 AM
Just curious but who is hating on Whaley? I can't remember reading anything there that points to that. This young man since he's been here has got his ***** together and is a HUGE reason why we have been competing at such a high level.

Lets not forget Nix's impact on the team.

He drafted Gilmore, Bradham, Glenn, Woods, Dareus, Alonso, Ron Brooks, Duke Williams, Aaron Williams, Searcy, Carrington signed Mario, Manny Lawson...

MillsapsBillsFan
09-30-2015, 11:10 AM

I've seen it a lot here. Mostly gets bashed for EJ and the Watkins move.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2015, 11:15 AM

Your obviously not on this board alot.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-30-2015, 11:27 AM
Very smart player. Physically though, he's still getting tied up by blockers' a little too much.

stuckincincy
09-30-2015, 11:45 AM
Lets not forget Nix's impact on the team.

He drafted Gilmore, Bradham, Glenn, Woods, Dareus, Alonso, Ron Brooks, Duke Williams, Aaron Williams, Searcy, Carrington signed Mario, Manny Lawson...

In his 4 years as GM, BUF held the #9, #3, #10, and #16 1st round selections. And barring trades, Buddy also got to draft at the top ends of the other rounds. It helps to be able to draft high...

Mahdi
09-30-2015, 12:04 PM
In his 4 years as GM, BUF held the #9, #3, #10, and #16 1st round selections. And barring trades, Buddy also got to draft at the top ends of the other rounds. It helps to be able to draft high...

You still have to pick good players...There are countless high picks who bust.

Plus he was good in later rounds anyways.

Forward_Lateral
09-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Brown is one of my favourites

Night Train
09-30-2015, 03:25 PM
He replaced Kiko (who isn't playing again this coming week ).