PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Pile Report: A Buffalo Bills Podcast

mairofpominville
10-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Here is this week's podcast. We would love to get some opinions on this from someone other than our mothers.

Here's a description of this episode.

"Hey Bills fans, come check out a fresh edition of the Rock Pile Report, where we run down some intriguing stats from the Dolphins game, the play of some standout rookies and the state of the AFC after 3 weeks!"

Drew (The host) called into Schopp and Bulldog on Monday (During the six o'clock hour) and told everyone he had a Chardonnay or two after the win and I beat that into the ground throughout the episode.

Let us know if you have any ideas that would help this podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/mairofpominville/rock-pile-report-episode-four

bleve
10-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Just a thought, maybe you can participate in some threads before you start dropping podcasts on us.

It would give the listener a perspective.

mairofpominville
10-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Just a thought, maybe you can participate in some threads before you start dropping podcasts on us.

Ill try to. Ill have to get Drew to come here since he writes up the show. I just produce it.

Famous Amos
10-03-2015, 11:08 AM

I'll second this. Posting on the board will give the host some credibility. Sal Cappacio started out on some Bills boards while hosting a web call in show and he's now on WGR.

mairofpominville
10-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Ill get Drew to sign up here but that would take a while. It took two weeks for my registration to get validated.

thenry20
10-03-2015, 11:07 PM
Here is this week's podcast. We would love to get some opinions on this from someone other than our mothers.

Here's a description of this episode.

"Hey Bills fans, come check out a fresh edition of the Rock Pile Report, where we run down some intriguing stats from the Dolphins game, the play of some standout rookies and the state of the AFC after 3 weeks!"

Drew (The host) called into Schopp and Bulldog on Monday (During the six o'clock hour) and told everyone he had a Chardonnay or two after the win and I beat that into the ground throughout the episode.

Let us know if you have any ideas that would help this podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/mairofpominville/rock-pile-report-episode-four

Why not start with a recap of the previous week's game such as highlights, criticisms, and allow call in's on this segment. Then continue with a preview of the following week's game with a round table discussion with in studio guests or regulars and allow for listener's to call in.

I haven't listened to your podcast so I an unsure what format it follows but these are just my suggestions.

mairofpominville
10-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Why not start with a recap of the previous week's game such as highlights, criticisms, and allow call in's on this segment. Then continue with a preview of the following week's game with a round table discussion with in studio guests or regulars and allow for listener's to call in.

I haven't listened to your podcast so I an unsure what format it follows but these are just my suggestions.

We cant do call ins. We dont have equipment for that. However we would love to get ideas from you if you have any questions we should talk about. I suggest giving the podcast a listen. I do my best to make it sound professional.