PDA

View Full Version : Some negatives.

Mace
10-04-2015, 04:05 PM
-I missed Spero Dedes and Solly Wilcots on the broadcast team, because they're Spero Dedes and Solly Wilcots.
-We stunk.
-We stunk at home.
-We stunk at home against a middlin' team that beat us up.
-I don't have enough beer and have to go to the store.
-Historian shattered my illusions though I said he didn't in his thread because I was trying to man up.
-Karlos got his carries and bummed me, outplayed by a Williams on the wrong team. We were supposed to have the best Williamses, it's not fair.
-The Bills looked really unprepared again, that's not good every other week.
-The Bills looked undisciplined again, that's not good every week while your coach is having fits about it, which probably means he has no control of it.
-They vaunted Rex Ryan defense looked completely not like a vaunted Rex Ryan defense. Going through the motions like they expected the Giants to just roll over. Well maybe they will next series. Hm, maybe next one, hm...
-Penalties are making me crazy, I attempted to explain it to my cat but he was not into my arguments.

YardRat
10-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Your cat is smart enough to know sitting in the corner licking his balls is a better use of a Sunday afternoon than watching this team on TV.

ICRockets
10-04-2015, 04:12 PM
At least next week in Week 5 we don't play our 3rd opponent out of 5 coming off a long week. That would really suck.

Mace
10-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Your cat is smart enough to know sitting in the corner licking his balls is a better use of a Sunday afternoon than watching this team on TV.

He wasn't even doing that, just sat there reading his book, occasionally sipping his tea and glancing over at me above his glasses while I paced ranting. He's more into the late game to watch Rob Ryan fail against Brandon Weeden.

I restocked my beer and got a tasty steak & cheese melt sandwich from 7-11 for only 2.99, so I feel better I can drink more now until I throw it up and pass out in my own waste to cap the weekend as it deserves.

Skooby
10-04-2015, 05:34 PM
This is so great, lol.