PDA

View Full Version : Trent Richardson

Mr. Miyagi
10-06-2015, 10:36 AM
LOL just no.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/06/bills-to-work-out-trent-richardson/

- - - Updated - - -

Oh? So cutting Freddie backfired eh?

WTF. :mad:

Victor7
10-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Get ready because its gonna be him. Some dude named Boom, Fumble Brown or Cierre Woods along with Boobie if Karlos can't make it.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-06-2015, 10:48 AM
I guess Ryan is cool with him running into the back of his linemen and falling over each play, so long as he doesn't fumble.

Ed
10-06-2015, 10:51 AM
I don't think anyone they bring in at this point is going to play much. They may not get any carries at all.

Meathead
10-06-2015, 11:41 AM
lol @ the freddie hand wringing

seattle barely uses him. he wasnt even the starter after thugnificent got hurt. hes marginally effective for anything except blocking and catching passes

give it up boys. we all loved him but in football land hes rip van winklejackson

Meathead
10-06-2015, 11:42 AM
man they must REALLY not trust bryce brown if he wasnt the first guy they called now. that dude might never play in the nfl again

swiper
10-06-2015, 11:45 AM
I guess Ryan is cool with him running into the back of his linemen and falling over each play, so long as he doesn't fumble.

ROFL. Literally. Post of the day. Just don't fumble.

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ the freddie hand wringing

seattle barely uses him. he wasnt even the starter after thugnificent got hurt. hes marginally effective for anything except blocking and catching passes

give it up boys. we all loved him but in football land hes rip van winklejackson

Let me guess. You missed that run in the Pittsburgh preseason game?

Meathead
10-06-2015, 11:47 AM
oh i saw it. great run. still looked a step slow. still a hundred and thirty four in football years. still an injury waiting to happen. still a great guy who i love but dont want on my team anymore

camelcowboy
10-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Reality is not his strong suit

BuffaloRedleg
10-06-2015, 12:44 PM
To be fair, Freddy is injured as well. Not saying it couldn't be different if he stayed, but I wouldn't be regurgitating that old story right now.