PDA

View Full Version : No one has mentioned Darbys performance

Cali512
10-06-2015, 03:00 PM
He was one on one with Beckum all day. I cant remember a catch aside from his 20 yd run after catch he had late in the game. He was targeted all game long also and broke up about 3-4 big plays. It was the best game i have seen from a CB in years.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-06-2015, 03:08 PM
I saw somewhere that QB's have around a 31 Passer Rating when throwing at him. He has played remarkable, and all for a second round pick. I've been incredibly impressed with him

Goobylal
10-06-2015, 04:13 PM
I saw somewhere that QB's have around a 31 Passer Rating when throwing at him. He has played remarkable, and all for a second round pick. I've been incredibly impressed with him
Yeah and FWIW, PFF had him as their 1st 4 game All-Pro among all CB's, not just rookies (the other being Josh Norman from the Panthers).

Frenchman
10-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Darby seems to be the forgotten guy.

swiper
10-06-2015, 04:41 PM
No one has mentioned Darbys performance

FWIW that's not true at all. I posted in another thread. There are a lot of posts about him. The Bills PR tweeted Monday that he set a record with 11 passes defended in the first 4 games.

Night Train
10-06-2015, 04:55 PM
HHurricane said he sucked in August, so we just took his word.

:assclown:

swiper
10-06-2015, 04:57 PM
LOL

Meathead
10-06-2015, 05:28 PM
the one billion dollar dline, offensive weapons coming out our ears, tons of veteran talent, two of the leagues most shocking developments in tyrod and darby both being very good ... and we're two and two

rex better turn this ѕhit around or the wolves are gonna start tearing hunks of flesh off him soon

swiper
10-06-2015, 05:37 PM
the one billion dollar dline, offensive weapons coming out our ears, tons of veteran talent, two of the leagues most shocking developments in tyrod and darby both being very good ... and we're two and two

rex better turn this ѕhit around or the wolves are gonna start tearing hunks of flesh off him soon

Just leave his wife's feet alone.

X-Era
10-07-2015, 04:16 AM
Darby is out playing Gilmore.

YardRat
10-07-2015, 04:33 AM
Darby wasn't one-on-one with OBJ all day, the coverage responsibility depended on where the Giants lined him up. Gilmore and Robey had their share of opportunities, and all three held up pretty well. That being said, regardless of the exact details, Darby's play the first month of the season has been far more surprising than somebody like Tyrod simply because of the 180deg turnaround from what we all saw during the preseason. Hope he keeps it up all year, it would be nice to have a Pro Bowl corner on the roster again.

casdhf
10-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Darby is out playing Gilmore.

I don't agree with this, but they are both playing fantastic.

Skooby
10-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Tannehill didn't even look to his side of the field by the end of the game, all their plays were directed away from him.

djjimkelly
10-07-2015, 09:33 AM
HHurricane said he sucked in August, so we just took his word.

:assclown:

he gets a pass from me he is right more then hes wrong

Cali512
10-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Well all of Randles catches came against Gilmore and all of the misses to OBJ was against Darby. Gilmore plays slow, he doesnt do well vs curl routes at all. He has had 4 TDs vs him this season, i dont believe Darby has any. Its been Darby on Hilton, Alot of Gronk, and Landry. Hes our number one CB

Night Train
10-07-2015, 03:53 PM
CB and OT will be our first 2 picks next year.

Just my guess but Gilmore and Glenn probably are not getting their big $$ 2nd contract here.