PDA

View Full Version : Denarius Moore signed

Pinkerton Security
10-07-2015, 07:21 AM
Didnt see this anywhere, Denarius Moore signed along with the already mentioned Cundiff signing.

EDS
10-07-2015, 07:30 AM
I guess the Bills decided they did not need Punt Catcher 2.0.

Mahdi
10-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Makes sense.

They released Thigpen to do it. With that transaction we gain a 2 dimensional player (KR and WR) and lose a one dimensional one. Moore has a chance to be productive as an outside threat in this offense.

Same with the signing of Cundiff. He can do both kick FGs and touchbacks on kickoffs.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Hopefully Moore won't fair catch everything at the 5 f&&&ing yard line.

Skooby
10-07-2015, 07:43 AM
When McKelvin gets back, he'll take over the return duties (as it should be).

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Moore won't fair catch everything at the 5 f&&&ing yard line.

This drove me crazy, I didn't have far to go.

Mahdi
10-07-2015, 07:43 AM
When McKelvin gets back, he'll take over the return duties (as it should be).

No thanks, he's had too many critical fumbles.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-07-2015, 07:44 AM

Mc fumbles does stupid s$$$ at the wrong time. I still haven't forgiven him for 2009 against the patriots.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-07-2015, 07:46 AM

Ill never forgive leodis for monday night football. (Yes I know that was in 2009)

- - - Updated - - -

Mc fumbles does stupid s$$$ at the wrong time. I still haven't forgiven him for 2009 against the patriots.

Guess we had the same thought

starrymessenger
10-07-2015, 10:50 AM
I would not be surprised if Moore replaces Goodwin once he learns the playbook. He may become the guy Roscoe never could be.

Mr. Pink
10-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Harvin will likely be returning kicks now and Moore is just a roster filler, nothing more, nothing less.

Goodwin is just another guy along the lines of Roscoe Parrish and TJ Graham. ie...useless on the football field.

Mahdi
10-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Harvin will likely be returning kicks now and Moore is just a roster filler, nothing more, nothing less.

Goodwin is just another guy along the lines of Roscoe Parrish and TJ Graham. ie...useless on the football field.

Goodwin actually looked pretty decent against starting defenses in preseaon when Watkins and Harvin were out. He made real good catches and ran good routes.

Thurmal
10-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Remember when Moore had that huge day against the Bills and then never did anything ever again?

This team is awesome at giving up career days to random dudes.

stuckincincy
10-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Remember when Moore had that huge day against the Bills and then never did anything ever again?

This team is awesome at giving up career days to random dudes.

Moore breezed through CIN...signed in April and cut at the end of August. They picked him in light of concern about their receiver corps depth (in their playoff game vs. IND, they were down to 2nd-year rb Rex Burkhead, Sanu and KR/WR Brandon Tate at wr, and H-back Ryan Hewitt at TE).

..."As the Cincinnati Bengals got down to their 75-man roster limit Tuesday, the most significant move they made with respect to players who were cut was receiver Denarius Moore. Signed in April, the speedy wideout was expected to help the Bengals get faster at their pass-catching positions. It simply didn't work. Moore didn't flash as much as coaches had anticipated, and he was outplayed by other receivers on the roster. Moore's time in Cincinnati served as a reunion with Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson, who drafted Moore in 2011 while serving as the Oakland Raiders' head coach."...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/177129/cincinnati-bengals-cut-eight-players-including-denarius-moore

Speaking of Tate, I've recommended several times here that he would have been a nice acquisition for BUF. He's a decent-enough KR and WR:

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandontate/81306/careerstats

The Jokeman
10-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Moore breezed through CIN...signed in April and cut at the end of August. They picked him in light of concern about their receiver corps depth (in their playoff game vs. IND, they were down to 2nd-year rb Rex Burkhead, Sanu and KR/WR Brandon Tate at wr, and H-back Ryan Hewitt at TE).

..."As the Cincinnati Bengals got down to their 75-man roster limit Tuesday, the most significant move they made with respect to players who were cut was receiver Denarius Moore. Signed in April, the speedy wideout was expected to help the Bengals get faster at their pass-catching positions. It simply didn't work. Moore didn't flash as much as coaches had anticipated, and he was outplayed by other receivers on the roster. Moore's time in Cincinnati served as a reunion with Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson, who drafted Moore in 2011 while serving as the Oakland Raiders' head coach."...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/177129/cincinnati-bengals-cut-eight-players-including-denarius-moore

Speaking of Tate, I've recommended several times here that he would have been a nice acquisition for BUF. He's a decent-enough KR and WR:

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandontate/81306/careerstats

KR is almost a non position in today's NFL due to most kickoffs being almost non returnable.