PDA

View Full Version : Push-ups will lead BUF to the path of righteousness

stuckincincy
10-08-2015, 10:08 AM
..."If a guy gets a penalty during the practices, then we're gonna make sure that all of us are gonna do 10 push-ups or whatever," Ryan said. "The rest of the team will [do push-ups] and that person [being penalized] will stand up, just to see how many people he is affecting."...

Gee, does that include Rexie and all the staff? :chuk:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25330808/rex-ryan-will-try-to-solve-bills-penalty-woes-with-push-ups

Punishing the innocent - Rex oughta run for office. :drive:

gebobs
10-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Rexy needs a push up...bra that is.

EDS
10-08-2015, 10:21 AM
I don't think Rex could do 10 push-ups. That said, my junior high football coach approves.

gebobs
10-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Ryan is a fool. Pegula is a fool for hiring him.

stuckincincy
10-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Rexy needs a push up...bra that is.

Ah yes...the" Manzier", per the Seinfield tv show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8YIbhJhH7s

gebobs
10-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Ah yes...the" Manzier"
No, the Bro!

casdhf
10-08-2015, 11:32 AM
This is what is done in the military and in prison. I have no problem with this.

stuckincincy
10-08-2015, 11:52 AM
This is what is done in the military and in prison. I have no problem with this.

Back-in-da-day, high school gym - 2 days a week - was mostly calisthenics. Push-ups are no big deal.

But I don't see how making the mostly-millionaire members of a pro football club perform a (paltry) 10 push-ups because of an error by a member - in practice - is going to mean squat when it comes to a league game.

If Rex said that the next lunkhead that commits an egregious personal foul and costs us a down and 15 yards of field position will lose a start (if applicable - and starters make contract $ in starts) - good.

This fool is back-peddling via trying to implement a half-a**ed fix to what some feel was encouraged by his rancourous mouth, in the first place. The players have to be rolling their eyes...

gebobs
10-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Back-in-da-day, high school gym - 2 days a week - was mostly calisthenics.
We used to go get high with the Nardin girls, er, I mean go out for a run.