PDA

View Full Version : who is starting at RB this weekend?

djjimkelly
10-08-2015, 11:07 AM
i guess i could look it up easier to ask :)

who is the starter i hope not boobie

Mahdi
10-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Boobie

swiper
10-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Good question.

A good answer could have been Fred Jackson. Just sayin'.

streetkings01
10-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Picked up Boobie in my fantasy league

djjimkelly
10-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Good question.

A good answer could have been Fred Jackson. Just sayin'.

hes actually out for the next few weeks lol

- - - Updated - - -

and i guess boobie starting could mean he gets cut when he goes 20 carries for 37

Mr. Pink
10-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Boobie will have 15 carries for 18 yards and 1 TD. :rofl:

stuckincincy
10-08-2015, 12:18 PM
BUF *should* have raided CIN's PS for James Wilder Jr. instead of bringing up that chap from their own practice squad.

If CIN didn't have the duo of Bernard and Hill, and didn't have to factor in the importance of C. Peerman and R. Burkhard for versatility and ST duty, Wilder make their active squad.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Yay, now I can watch boobie get 1 yard per carry more times! Thank god, I had been missing that

gebobs
10-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Tennessee's run defense is going to post much better season numbers next week.

Uncle Jesse
10-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Boobie just isn't a RB. He's basically a FB. He just runs right into the pile for 1-2 yards every time. It's painful watching him get carries not on the goaline. As I said last week, I'd rather Woods get more carries and now even Herron if he can pick up enough of the plays in time.

stuckincincy
10-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Boobie just isn't a RB. He's basically a FB. He just runs right into the pile for 1-2 yards every time. It's painful watching him get carries not on the goaline. As I said last week, I'd rather Woods get more carries and now even Herron if he can pick up enough of the plays in time.

I recall Herron during his OSU days and his brief time with CIN. He got cut due to the numbers game at rb and you always have to make ST decisions. The fans here were sorry to see him go. Decent rb.

I was glad that BUF signed him, but I just don't understand why they promoted a fellow from the practice squad first, if at all. Yes, they were down rb bodies going into the NYG game, but I'd toss a wr into the backfield first, and not suffer the liability of tying up a roster spot by having to put that ps guy on the active roster...and then inking Herron. That's nuts.

The Bills' management of the roster and who they populate it with has been curious - for years.

trapezeus
10-08-2015, 03:10 PM
cierre wood had an ok preseason with a start where he picked up 4 yards a carry going against the ones. if the linemen do their think and the bills elect to run on the incognito side of the line, wood could do ok. but you also don't want to put that pressure on a PS to carry a team. so you need some backups.

i think it really speaks to how awful bryce brown is. i think he's out of the NFL forever.

Meathead
10-08-2015, 04:16 PM
bryce brown is a good runner but he simply doesnt get taking care of the ball. even after the legacy of this costly fumble against kc, even after dropping it twice in preseason and having rexy call him out on it, he was still carrying the ball like a loaf of bread away from his body late in preseason. didnt seem to care about securing the damn thing at all. thats why hes probably gunning for starting fry station engineer right now

Victor7
10-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Boobie

or Boom

or Cierre

Any and all of them over Jackson.

Signed

Douglas Whaley

YardRat
10-08-2015, 04:33 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOBIE !!!

I like cinci's idea of plucking Wilder Jr off of the Bengals PS, though...liked the kid coming out of college.

Mace
10-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Boobie Boom Wood, or Boobie Wood Boom ! It sort of makes sense if you think about it, you get a better Boom after Wood, but sometimes Boom sets up Wood, and it always starts with Boobie.

YardRat
10-08-2015, 04:34 PM
How can you go wrong with Wood Booming Boobie?

swiper
10-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Looks like Rex's ground & pound has ground to a halt.

Mace
10-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Looks like Rex's ground & pound has ground to a halt.

I don't know. I really expect something stupid to happen, like they'll roll up 300 yards rushing.

This week.

Forward_Lateral
10-09-2015, 04:07 AM
Cierre laying the Wood
Daniel dropping the Boom
Boobie will milk the clock

stuckincincy
10-09-2015, 05:41 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOBIE !!!

I like cinci's idea of plucking Wilder Jr off of the Bengals PS, though...liked the kid coming out of college.

Here's the obligatory college rah-rah video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSW4lm-u6CY

The Jokeman
10-09-2015, 05:57 PM
To me Boom is the best of the three. Followed by Wood and Boobie comes in last.

BertSquirtgum
10-09-2015, 06:50 PM
i guess i could look it up easier to ask :)

who is the starter i hope not boobie

Tittie Dixon