PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fines Jerry Hughes More Than $30 G

BillsImpossible
10-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Abusive language, and a supposed head butt cost Jerry Hughes more than $30,000 in his game against the Giants.

Put a dress on him why don't ya', NFL.

Abusive language my ass. Nobody else is going to give the refs the ass chewing they deserve.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/21387/jerry-hughes-fined-more-than-31000-for-penalties-against-giants

Hughes was fined $23,152 for abusive language toward an official, which drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty late in the game. He was also fined $8,681 for an unnecessary roughness penalty in which the NFL said he head-butted an opponent.

OpIv37
10-09-2015, 07:42 PM
So Beckham gets 9k for punching Williams and Hughes gets $30 k for saying bad words?

And people wonder why no one likes Goodell...

Mace
10-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Doesn't matter, Hughes should know better by now to shut up and control himself. We're paying him big to come up big, not be a snotty kid on a playground.

Good for him, maybe at some point he'll learn to control himself.

Meathead
10-10-2015, 01:25 AM
that negro got to check himself before he wreck ... oop too late

YardRat
10-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Bullies usually don't end up ****ing the prom queen...just sayin'.

Novacane
10-10-2015, 08:36 AM
Abusive language, and a supposed head butt cost Jerry Hughes more than $30,000 in his game against the Giants.

Put a dress on him why don't ya', NFL.

Abusive language my ass. Nobody else is going to give the refs the ass chewing they deserve.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/21387/jerry-hughes-fined-more-than-31000-for-penalties-against-giants

Hughes was fined $23,152 for abusive language toward an official, which drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty late in the game. He was also fined $8,681 for an unnecessary roughness penalty in which the NFL said he head-butted an opponent.

There was no "supposed" head butt. It happened. I was watching him running behind the play jawing with a Giant player. I was yelling no no no just get away. Sure enough. BAM he headbutts the Giant. Hughes is stupid. I'm glad he got fined. Maybe that will make him stop hurting his team.

Thurmal
10-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Hughes is good for about two personal fouls every three games or so, but he also seems to be the only d-lineman to consistently generate a pass rush.

Mace
10-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Hughes is good for about two personal fouls every three games or so, but he also seems to be the only d-lineman to consistently generate a pass rush.

I think that's what aggravates me the most. The guy could really have a great career if he can get a grip.