PDA

View Full Version : Tell Your Grandkids About the 2015 Buffalo Bills

gebobs
10-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Tell Your Grandkids About the 2015 Buffalo Bills (http://grantland.com/the-triangle/tell-your-grandkids-about-the-2015-buffalo-bills/)

Almost every big name on this roster was either acquired for way too much or cast aside by the rest of the NFL. When the Bills hired Rex Ryan, he almost satisfied both criteria.

Skooby
10-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Keep your powder dry, you'll be taking a Rex tea-bag soon.

Albany,n.y.
10-10-2015, 11:01 AM
For people who like nicknames, I'm proposing Andrew's nickname should be "not so".
At one point when he said if he was still 16, I thought he meant when he reaches 16.

WagonCircler
10-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Ouch:

This is basically a Madden roster come to life. I don’t say that lightly, either. It’s become pretty common to say that Player X or Team Y is “like a video game,” but Tyrod Taylor is literally the exact quarterback I would trade for if were still 16 years old and playing Madden all year. You can get him for nothing, and he may not be good in real life, but he’s fast enough to dominate video games regardless.

If you think this is just a tired cliché, please get out of my face right now; I won a Super Bowl with Marques Tuiasosopo. Tyrod is the prototype.

Thurmal
10-10-2015, 02:25 PM
The stat I found most interesting about that article is that the Bills have 13 personal fouls and the second-place team in the league has six. I'm sorry, say what you want about the team's attitude problem, but they aren't talking trash THAT much. They're being unfairly targeted by refs, pure and simple.

Woodman
10-10-2015, 02:44 PM
The stat I found most interesting about that article is that the Bills have 13 personal fouls and the second-place team in the league has six. I'm sorry, say what you want about the team's attitude problem, but they aren't talking trash THAT much. They're being unfairly targeted by refs, pure and simple.

Unfortunately true!

YardRat
10-10-2015, 03:40 PM
I still prefer to tell mine about the Super Bowl years.

Meathead
10-10-2015, 04:37 PM
i dont know about your grandkids but i can tell your grandma when she comes over later

swiper
10-10-2015, 04:53 PM

Wrong there chump. It's squarely Ryan's "I want to build a bully" mentality. Aaron Williams, Jerry Hughes, and even Preston Brown all have flown off the handle where they hadn't before. Your coach is failing at teaching his players to carry themselves as men. They are acting like the coach - like whiny little kids. It's NOT the refs. That is just purely stupid.

swiper
10-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Unfortunately true!

Blind homerism at it's best.

BuffaloRedleg
10-10-2015, 06:13 PM
I didn't hate all of it. I thought it was kind of a fun read.

I think the Bills are an interesting team at the very least. That is more than we could say about the last 15 years of Bills football.

YardRat
10-10-2015, 06:35 PM
I didn't hate all of it. I thought it was kind of a fun read.

I think the Bills are an interesting team at the very least. That is more than we could say about the last 15 years of Bills football.

Why does it have to be either/or? Why can't we, for once, be interesting and play solid, winning football?

BuffaloRedleg
10-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Why does it have to be either/or? Why can't we, for once, be interesting and play solid, winning football?

They played solid, winning football twice this year.