PDA

View Full Version : Well, THIS isn't good news

ckg927
10-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Looks like Robin Lehner is going to be out MUCH longer than anyone thought.

TSN's Bob McKenzie says that it looks like Lehner will be out for over 2 months rather than 2 weeks, based on the MRI Lehner underwent.

So...you'd have to think that Tim Murray's going to be working the phones to get a new goalie.

JATMtheJATM
10-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Looks like Robin Lehner is going to be out MUCH longer than anyone thought.

TSN's Bob McKenzie says that it looks like Lehner will be out for over 2 months rather than 2 weeks, based on the MRI Lehner underwent.

So...you'd have to think that Tim Murray's going to be working the phones to get a new goalie.

Should have claimed tokarski

YardRat
10-10-2015, 06:30 PM
I think Murray will wait a few games to pull any triggers, no use wasting a prospect and/or picks to bring in a temp in a semi-tank season. This team is too young/not good enough to make the playoffs, I don't see him wasting resources this early in the year.

Mace
10-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Would have been good to have Irbe here to make a goalie out of the Chad. Just a thought.

Meathead
10-10-2015, 09:33 PM
tough break but unless roy orbison has some kind of inside info that makes him think this is really a playoff team i dont see him spending too much to get somebody else in here. might as well use the season to give some of the younger goalies more nhl exposure and see if anybody emerges. johnson is good enough to provide steady goaltending most of the time and have the younger guys play maybe a little more as the backup than they would otherwise

Mr. Pink
10-12-2015, 12:52 PM
I think Murray will wait a few games to pull any triggers, no use wasting a prospect and/or picks to bring in a temp in a semi-tank season. This team is too young/not good enough to make the playoffs, I don't see him wasting resources this early in the year.

Tank for Auston Matthews!

YardRat
10-12-2015, 06:12 PM
If they start talking tank, again, then I stop watching, again.

JATMtheJATM
10-12-2015, 06:19 PM
If they start talking tank, again, then I stop watching, again.

They ain't tanking. Theyll be bottom 10 with the effort