PDA

View Full Version : I Love this

TedMock
07-23-2003, 09:30 AM
Which AFC East running back are you most looking forward to tackling this year?

Spikes: Let's see who we've got -- the Jets have Martin, the Patriots have Antowain Smith, and the Dolphins have ... that's it: Ricky Williams. He ran for over 200 yards in one game against Buffalo last year. That's who I want to go up against.

:bf1:

LtBillsFan66
07-23-2003, 09:32 AM
I hope Spikes busts Ricky in the mouth!

Novacane
07-23-2003, 09:38 AM
Ricky ain't gonna run for 200 yards in both games combined against us this year............putang

ryven
07-23-2003, 09:49 AM
theres going to be a nice inprint in the ground of ricky once spikes is done with him.

TypicalBill
07-23-2003, 10:01 AM
Spikes and Fletcher will Flourish having 2 probowl caliber DT infront of them.

I cant wait to see them tackle all over the field.

WG
07-23-2003, 10:05 AM
I agree TB, although I disagree that Adams is anywhere close to PB caliber anymore. He's a one-gap plug w/ no pass-rushing ability.

Smith is doomed in N.E. He's a slow between the Ts rusher who faces the league's most dominating front 7s in his first 9 games. If he's walking by week 10 he ought to consider himself fortunate.

Williams may not have 200 YPG, but he wouldn't have last season either if that wasn't the Fins only option against us as it was in both games.

On Martin, don't forget, the Jets have Jordan too. He's good. IMO the tandem will do well.

ryven
07-23-2003, 11:17 AM
wys I disagree with you on adams having no pass rush ablility hes not a great pass rusher and it's really not what he is known for but he can get back there so QB will still have to watch for other wise they will have 350 lbs. laying on top of them.

:hammer:

ublinkwescore
07-23-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill

Spikes and Fletcher might find themselves unhappy - they might not get to tackle anybody with those two bugsuckers in front of them.

SABURZFAN
07-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill

it'll give "Run Ricky Run!!!!" a whole new meaning.

The Natrix
07-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Martin and Smith are jokes

Aero II
07-24-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore

Spikes and Fletcher might find themselves unhappy - they might not get to tackle anybody with those two bugsuckers in front of them.
That would be a nice problem to have.