PDA

View Full Version : Taylor looks worse than EJ

justasportsfan
10-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Holy smokes this guy is making Trent/ Robosack looks like gunslingers.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2015, 12:01 PM
He reminds me on the black JP Losman.

justasportsfan
10-11-2015, 12:04 PM
JP pulled the trigger

Luisito23
10-11-2015, 12:08 PM
LOL, JP was better.

djjimkelly
10-11-2015, 12:09 PM
the tryrod experiment IMO has failed this is the beginning of the end.

maybe we can tank and draft goff

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, JP was better.

i agree

djjimkelly
10-11-2015, 12:10 PM

JP was better back to back 36 yard 1st halfs

Novacane
10-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Haven't you heard? He's a franchise QB!

streetkings01
10-11-2015, 12:14 PM
JP was terrible.........id still take Tyrod over JP even those he's garbage.

justasportsfan
10-11-2015, 12:17 PM
JP was terrible.........id still take Tyrod over JP even those he's garbage.

Don't think JP ever went 36 yards in 1 half.

This isn't about TT vs. JP . It was meant to be about TT vs. EJ. Thanks to TDUMMY.

Skooby
10-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Haven't you heard? He's a franchise QB!

I heard, we are down 5 offensive starters.

streetkings01
10-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Tyrod in 4 starts has 1/4 the amount of passing TDs Losman had in his entire career.....yuck!

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't about TT vs. JP . It was meant to be about TT vs. EJ. Thanks to TDUMMY.JP has multiple games where he threw for under 100 yards dude

djjimkelly
10-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Tyrod in 4 starts has 1/4 the amount of passing TDs Losman had in his entire career.....yuck!

- - - Updated - - -

JP has multiple games where he threw for under 100 yards dude

lets not rrelive JP and jauron

JP was saddled with the worst coach in bills history

- - - Updated - - -

2 starters we are down

the wr and the RB thats it

TacklingDummy
10-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Down goes Taylor.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2015, 12:29 PM

This isn't about TT vs. JP . It was meant to be about TT vs. EJ. Thanks to TDUMMY.
EJ had the best preseason. He should have been the starter week 1.

Novacane
10-11-2015, 01:11 PM

Franchise QB don't need excuses

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 01:19 PM
He sucks.

Skooby
10-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Franchise QB don't need excuses

You bet cha.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2015, 01:57 PM
...and he's the reason they won. Quite the dilemma.

ckg927
10-11-2015, 01:58 PM
He sucks.

Yeah, well, I have a question: Does he suck NOW? 2 TDs...one rushing, one passing.

Taylor got the job done. I'm happy.

OUT.

The Jokeman
10-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Yeah, well, I have a question: Does he suck NOW? 2 TDs...one rushing, one passing.

OUT.

He's got to start playing better in first halves. It's putting major pressure on the defense, they stepped up today but as we saw against the Patriots and Giants they can't do it every week.

justasportsfan
10-11-2015, 02:03 PM

OUT.

If you're happy with mediocre then so be it. We're not going anywhere with that kind of play from the qb.

HAMMER
10-11-2015, 02:03 PM
All you tools look like fools, suck it. VICTORY!

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 02:04 PM

OUT.

Still sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

All you tools look like fools, suck it.

The idiot posting mother goose rhymes looks like a fool.

ckg927
He's got to start playing better in first halves. It's putting major pressure on the defense, they stepped up today but as we saw against the Patriots and Giants they can't do it every week.

You won't get an argument from me on that point. But it's not how you start...it's how you finish.

Boomstick
Ya know, I don't care what his stats were. The O had play makers out, no real running game to speak of, with Harvin limping around and Taylor himself hobbling... Still did some amazing things and won the game. That's all I care about

justasportsfan
All you tools look like fools, suck it. VICTORY!

When I created the threads he was horrible. He played himself to mediocre.

Ingtar33
10-11-2015, 02:05 PM
...and he's the reason they won. Quite the dilemma.

people have really bad memories; and it's almost like they don't watch the game just the statline and what their ff team is doing.

Taylor was mediocre, until we needed him to be great, and he was great. The offense has 5 starters injured and one of the worst O-lines i've had the displeasure to watch, we're missing our no.1 RB and no.1 WR, which means the total number of offensive weapons we have is 2, Havin and Clay, and the defense double teamed them.

We had an endless stream of idiotic offensive penalties putting us in absurdly poor field position, terrible down and distance and still ended up wining. Remember that winning TD drive? 3rd and 30. That was all taylor. At no point did i feel like Taylor was putting up one of the stinkers like JP used to or trentitive... So lets step back from the ledge. the biggest problem on our team right now is we don't have any Tackles and the interior blocking isn't very good either; combined with stupid penalties and we're gonna get blown out against teams better then TENN if we don't figure those things out.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Happy with a win but still grossed out by how bad he played in the first half. That's not a good sign. Anyone that believes it is, is an idiot, imo.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 02:08 PM
people have really bad memories; and it's almost like they don't watch the game just the statline and what their ff team is doing.

Taylor was mediocre, until we needed him to be great, and he was great. The offense has 5 starters injured and one of the worst O-lines i've had the displeasure to watch, we're missing our no.1 RB and no.1 WR, which means the total number of offensive weapons we have is 2, Havin and Clay, and the defense double teamed them.

We had an endless stream of idiotic offensive penalties putting us in absurdly poor field position, terrible down and distance and still ended up wining. Remember that winning TD drive? 3rd and 30. That was all taylor. At no point did i feel like Taylor was putting up one of the stinkers like JP used to or trentitive... So lets step back from the ledge. the biggest problem on our team right now is we don't have any Tackles and the interior blocking isn't very good either; combined with stupid penalties and we're gonna get blown out against teams better then TENN if we don't figure those things out.

**** being rational. He stinks. P.U.

HAMMER
10-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Happy with a win but still grossed out by how bad he played in the first half. That's not a good sign. Anyone that believes it is, is an idiot, imo.

Coming from the sites biggest simpleton this holds no water.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2015, 02:10 PM

Not sure if you were saying this to me, or supporting what I posted. If the former then you misunderstood me, if the latter, then thumbs up! :)

Ingtar33
10-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Not sure if you were saying this to me, or supporting what I posted. If the former then you misunderstood me, if the latter, then thumbs up! :)

supporting. as i said, Taylor wasn't great early, he wasn't' bad either. Their defense made some great plays, and took away what weapons we had. not many teams can score a TD with even one offensive penalty during a drive. Most of our drives were in the hole from a stupid offensive holding or false start early. Throw in some lost big plays because the WRs couldn't keep their feet in bounds, while the Titans controlled the clock, and you have what looked like a terrible start to the game; the reality is we didn't have the ball enough and the stupid penalties pretty much killed the few drives we did have.

its easy to look at an 0-4 statline for taylor early, and think he's sucking up, but if you recall 3 were simple drops/wr out of bounds with a catchable ball.

In the end, when it counted Taylor came through even with that o-line giving him lookout blocks and a depleted WR core. I'll complain about taylor when he deserves it. He didn't really deserve it today. he doesn't really deserve praise for his performance today, but he doesn't deserve criticism either. It was ok, better still he was great when it counted. I'll take that.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2015, 02:23 PM
supporting. as i said, Taylor wasn't great early, he wasn't' bad either. Their defense made some great plays, and took away what weapons we had. not many teams can score a TD with even one offensive penalty during a drive. Most of our drives were in the hole from a stupid offensive holding or false start early. Throw in some lost big plays because the WRs couldn't keep their feet in bounds, while the Titans controlled the clock, and you have what looked like a terrible start to the game; the reality is we didn't have the ball enough and the stupid penalties pretty much killed the few drives we did have.

its easy to look at an 0-4 statline for taylor early, and think he's sucking up, but if you recall 3 were simple drops/wr out of bounds with a catchable ball.

In the end, when it counted Taylor came through even with that o-line giving him lookout blocks and a depleted WR core. I'll complain about taylor when he deserves it. He didn't really deserve it today. he doesn't really deserve praise for his performance today, but he doesn't deserve criticism either. It was ok, better still he was great when it counted. I'll take that.

In your opinion, do you think the holding calls on the oline is more about:

1. lack of talent (hence the need to hold since you just keep getting beat)
2. lack of training (just not being coached well)
3. lack of discipline
4. poor schemes (not set up to adjust to D)

Seems like many teams have solid line play without all pro players, so I'm thinking more of 2 and 4

starrymessenger
10-11-2015, 02:24 PM

Disagree. He pretty much brought the team back by himself in the second half to win a very tough game played under difficult circumstances. He deserves credit for that. He's clutch.

WagonCircler
10-11-2015, 02:24 PM
93 yards passing.

In an NFL game.

Against the team that finished 32nd out of 32 teams last year.

Ingtar33
10-11-2015, 02:25 PM
In your opinion, do you think the holding calls on the oline is more about:

1. lack of talent (hence the need to hold since you just keep getting beat)
2. lack of training (just not being coached well)
3. lack of discipline
4. poor schemes (not set up to adjust to D)

Seems like many teams have solid line play without all pro players, so I'm thinking more of 2 and 4

some are lack of discipline, some are lack of talent. Our tackles are bad. what kills me are the holding penalties with no relation to the play, away from the ball. that's just ******ed. you have to have some situational awareness

YardRat
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Taylor played terribly today, there are no excuses or acceptable rationalizations, except for a couple of significant moments (which he does get credit for) but if you didn't see the hesitation, the inaccuracy, the missed open receivers, etc then you weren't really paying attention.

stuckincincy
10-11-2015, 02:34 PM
93 yards passing.

In an NFL game.

I think he ended up with 109. Still...I see your point. Nice runs, heads up etc, but doubtful that will happen again soon. If they think he has promise for the future, I think they ought to work on the short, quick passes game. I really don't want to see him jaunting out so much.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Franchise QBs take teams on their backs and win games. TT single handedly won that game today.

Rex might be coaching like crap but he chose Tyrod.

swiper
10-11-2015, 02:45 PM
93 yards passing.

In an NFL game.

He looked just like Michael Vick when he was in his heyday in Atlanta. It will end the same for him.

The Bills won. I'm not going to complain too much, but I agree with you.

And it was made worse seeing Josh McNown have his 3rd 300+ yard passing game in a row. Where is Better Days who tried to tell us how much McNown sucked? He is now the only QB in Browns history to have 3 x 300+ yard games in a row.

Josh McCown's career day defeats Ravens, 33-30, in overtime

(http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&r=17&post_id=50551)

- - - - - -

justasportsfan
10-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Franchise QBs take teams on their backs and win games. TT single handedly won that game today.

So we should pay him 20 million now?

The Jokeman
10-11-2015, 02:47 PM

TT did his 1999 Flutie impression. He played bad but his defense gave him enough chances to win, he did just enough to get us the win in the end.

billser
10-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Think blame is being thrown on wrong person. RBs aren't nfl players. Receivers stink and get no separation. O line stinks. Taylor has been only gamer out there if you ask me. It looks like he's playing with same sort of injury Watkins has been sitting out with.

YardRat
10-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Ryan just said Taylor was the reason they won the game today.

Famous Amos
10-11-2015, 03:09 PM
I would be interested in seeing the all 20 access and whether or not the wide receivers were getting open. Rob Woods is a decent pass route runner and has great hands. hy he isnt more involved really puzzles me. Harvin didnt do much and where was our tight end?

i was watching closely the Titans o line and how when there was a run play, they o line did a good job of creating holes and blowing uop our d line. When we had the ball, the center of their play field was a big mass of players. No holes, just a lot players in one place.

BillsImpossible
10-11-2015, 03:14 PM

100% true.

swiper
10-11-2015, 03:19 PM
He's also the reason they struggled so much today.

[/but don't expect the coach to say so.]

http://media0.giphy.com/media/ohdlCZB6qSvYc/giphy.gif

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Coming from the sites biggest simpleton this holds no water.

Give me another rhyme mother goose

WagonCircler
10-11-2015, 03:20 PM
I think he ended up with 109. Still...I see your point. Nice runs, heads up etc, but doubtful that will happen again soon. If they think he has promise for the future, I think they ought to work on the short, quick passes game. I really don't want to see him jaunting out so much.

actually, he ended up with 82.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=400791551

MillsapsBillsFan
10-11-2015, 03:28 PM
actually, he ended up with 82.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=400791551

If you look at the box score he had 109. Sacks take away from pass yardage in the NFL

Bill Cody
10-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Bills won today

WagonCircler
10-11-2015, 03:37 PM
If you look at the box score he had 109. Sacks take away from pass yardage in the NFL

Buffalo Net Passing Yards 82.

He was the QB for every down except one, which was a handoff. If you look at yards lost due to sacks, it's 31. The math doesn't work.

I don't know how the statisticians figure this stuff out, but even 109 yards sucks elephant balls.

snow1989
10-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Only so often bother to visit this forum anymore, but I have to say.....a whole bunch of you crack me up.
You cry about not having ANY qb at the start of the season.....now you cry because it wasnt a pro bowl performance?? More than half said we just need someone to "manage" the offense, limit turnovers, int's, etc. He did that, we won....is there room to get better? Of course....but for chrimminy sake...stop yer *****in....

MillsapsBillsFan
10-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Buffalo Net Passing Yards 82.

He was the QB for every down except one, which was a handoff.

I don't know how the statisticians figure this stuff out, but 109 yards sucks elephant balls.

I agree that 109 isn't good and 82 isn't either. Was't arguing that

WagonCircler
10-11-2015, 03:41 PM
now you cry because it wasnt a pro bowl performance?? ...

It was a toilet bowl performance.

We have a gimmick player at QB.

I was hoping he was more than that.

Gimmick players don't get teams to the playoffs. And if they do, they don't get far in them.

snow1989
10-11-2015, 03:46 PM

Gimmick players don't get teams to the playoffs. And if they do, they don't get far in them.

Still cracks me up......everyone saying just manage the game.....doesn't have to be flashy....we'll rely on our lights out defense....defense wins championships....etc, etc.

BillsImpossible
10-11-2015, 03:48 PM

How well did those screen plays work out for the Titans late in the game?

Put that in your pipe and stick it.

justasportsfan
10-11-2015, 04:08 PM

Rex himself is definitely not the reason. Where's the bully he wanted to create? Where's the smashmouth?

Night Train
10-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Taylor couldn't throw the ball at all early. Was terrible. But he won the game with little help from the O. OL is brutal. D is great but will be shot later in the year at this rate.

OL and the glass skill players being injured ( Watkins and McCoy ) will continue to hurt us. Lots of work to do.

Buffalogic
10-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Sammy is vitally important. Without sammy on the field taking up defenders we get no cheap, easy completions. We need the guy back pronto. His absence allows the d to cheat up against the run and squat on short passes.

Meathead
10-11-2015, 04:37 PM
even with biff tannen and black miller at guard the oline stunk monkey ass today. and two of their top three offensive weapons were off the field nursing boo boos. still tyrod flutie managed to heave all that ѕhit onto his back and run for a franchise record, including a spectacular td meander and an third and forever miracle that kept the game alive

even with barely a buck passing hes still the game mvp. him and stephon, fitty fitty

Albany,n.y.
10-11-2015, 06:18 PM
EJ had the best preseason. He should have been the starter week 1.

Please remove Tackling from your screen name if you're going to continue to post nonsense like this.

Albany,n.y.
10-11-2015, 06:20 PM
There's a petition going around to start EJ. Rumor has it the following people have or will be signing it:
Marvin Lewis
Gus Bradley
Dan Campbell
Todd Bowles
Bill Belichick
Andy Reid
Bill O'Brien
Chip Kelly
Jay Gruden
Jason Garrett

Typ0
10-11-2015, 07:07 PM
The whole team is a frigging joke. Rex Ryan is the experiment that's over not Tyrod Taylor.

Mr. Pink
10-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Don't give a crap that they won or if they're 3-2, Tyrod Taylor isn't an NFL QB, period.

He's like trying to line up guys like Julian Edelman, Josh Cribbs, Brad Smith, Troy Smith, Antwaan Randle El at QB.

Dude simply has no pocket awareness and cannot throw the football.

Skooby
10-11-2015, 09:04 PM
If you took 6 starters away from any other team's offense, you'd see major issues. We are in a pinch right now, need to get Karlos / Watkins back, then we will get much better results.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 09:46 PM
He can't read a defense and locks on to his targets. I hate it. Hope he gets better. He needs to for the sake of the team and our sanity.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 09:48 PM
If you took 6 starters away from any other team's offense, you'd see major issues. We are in a pinch right now, need to get Karlos / Watkins back, then we will get much better results.

What the **** are you talking about? Mccoy, Watkins, and Williams = three people

Oaf
10-11-2015, 09:53 PM
My favorite part in this thread was when we started pining for Josh McCown.

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Two words.

Chad Kelly

TakingItuptheChin
10-11-2015, 11:33 PM
EJ is not the answer. He's 100 times worse than TT.

swiper
10-12-2015, 03:25 AM
My favorite part in this thread was when we started pining for Josh McCown.

That's right. He threw for 457 yards and put up 33 points against the Baltimore defense. Three 300+ yard passing games in a row. And we get a running back being asked to throw.

Topas
10-12-2015, 06:18 AM
Don't give a crap that they won or if they're 3-2, Tyrod Taylor isn't an NFL QB, period.

He's like trying to line up guys like Julian Edelman, Josh Cribbs, Brad Smith, Troy Smith, Antwaan Randle El at QB.

Dude simply has no pocket awareness and cannot throw the football.

What? Are you kidding?
He has decent pocket awareness and he has a good arm with adequate accuracy. His problems are height (vision), reading defenses, locking in on the first read and indecisiveness, in case that is a real word.
But I am actually suprised about his pocket awareness. He moves around rather well, he only holds the ball for too long due to the problems mentioned above.

WagonCircler
10-12-2015, 07:07 AM
That's right. He threw for 457 yards and put up 33 points against the Baltimore defense. Three 300+ yard passing games in a row. And we get a running back being asked to throw.

But he didn't have one single flashy run where he looked like Michael Vick!

Where are your priorities????

WagonCircler
10-12-2015, 07:11 AM
What? Are you kidding?
He has decent pocket awareness and he has a good arm with adequate accuracy. His problems are height (vision), reading defenses, locking in on the first read and indecisiveness, in case that is a real word.
But I am actually suprised about his pocket awareness. He moves around rather well, he only holds the ball for too long due to the problems mentioned above.

Exactly right. But this was all well known, and the more he plays, the more it becomes clear. Hopefully he learns to read Defenses and learns how to get the ball out quicker and learns to throw to spots.

I'm just SO SICK of the Bills starting QB position being on the job training.

CoolBreeze
10-12-2015, 07:49 AM
Your thread started out mediocre, now you look horrible. I love "Fans" that run to the computer to post their wisdom in the middle of the game.
When I created the threads he was horrible. He played himself to mediocre.

Mr. Pink
10-12-2015, 07:53 AM
What? Are you kidding?

Even if no one is open, ya know his one target he'll even look at, he can take off and run immediately or just throw it away. Instead he just stands there and takes sacks because he's held the ball too long. But that has nothing to do with pocket awareness?

CoolBreeze
10-12-2015, 07:54 AM
What does last year have to do with anything? Last year did they have Dick LeBeau and Ray Horton running the D? I believe they entered this game the #4 Defense in the NFL. 93 yards or 930 yards, a Win is a Win
93 yards passing.

In an NFL game.

justasportsfan
10-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Your thread started out mediocre, now you look horrible. I love "Fans" that run to the computer to post their wisdom in the middle of the game.

Are you saying I cannot post my observations as I see it on a message board? I don't care if I look horrible. Not trying to be popular on a mb. Don't care if I'm not "cool" .

justasportsfan
10-12-2015, 08:00 AM
FYI, props to Taylor for using his legs yesterday to make up for his below average passing , but if he can't throw he's a back up.

I would take Brady/Kelly/Marino/Peyton, over Randall Cunningham/Vick/Young/Newton all day.

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2015, 03:52 PM
How ******ed is this thread? Tyrod maybe is our best player

Victor7
10-12-2015, 04:12 PM

What ?

Its just 2. Watkins and McCoy

Karlos is the No. 2 back. Who are the other 3 ?

Victor7
10-12-2015, 04:14 PM

Our defense which held the opposition to 13 points despite short fields and constantly being on the field would like to seriously disagree with your opinion.

Victor7
10-12-2015, 04:29 PM

Uhm no

His first 4 throws were to Clay and Harvin. 2 each

The one to Clay that was ruled incomplete you have a point. Clay should've dragged his feet. The other 3 were poor throws.

You guys don't need to make excuses for the guy. He was bad yesterday. Cover your eyes bad. He made ONE good throw the whole game. The long one to Hogan, that was it. Even the TD pass was poorly thrown. Hogan had to adjust to make the grab

Now did he get us out of trouble ? Hell yeah. He was the spark the offense needed for sure with his running ability. It was fun too. But the running thing is not what we need. We need a QB that can pass, not one that can run. Those are a dime a dozen and are quickly neutralized by the better teams. Had yesterday's game been vs a better team we get blown out of the water.

There's no need to get all defensive about Taylor. He's had some pretty awesome games for sure, but he's also had his JPesque, EJesque ones too. The coin is still in the air. He's not a "franchise QB" like some absolute homers claim and he's also not a complete waste of time.

swiper
10-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Taylor is nowhere near a franchise QB.

[/there now that I have said that in print he will have a monster game next week. That is my luck. You can thank me later.]

swiper
10-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Here we go with the excuses....

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/609854158242508800/YZ2A3xCG_normal.jpgJoe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia (https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia)

#Bills (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash) HC Rex Ryan: Tyrod Taylor is beat up right now. He is sore. You ought to see him. He hasn't been 100-percent all season.

Then why'd you play him in the first place? If you're going to tell me it's because, even injured, he was still the best QB they had, then STFU about him being injured when he sucks it up.

YardRat
10-12-2015, 06:10 PM
lol...if he's beat up after 5 games, what's he going to look like after 10...or 14...when the outcomes reach an entirely different level of importance?

TakingItuptheChin
10-12-2015, 07:17 PM
This here boy Taylor is not a legit QB. Looks too lazy and always late with his reads. We need a white QB that can get the job done.

BillsImpossible
10-12-2015, 07:19 PM
This here boy Taylor is not a legit QB. Looks too lazy and always late with his reads. We need a white QB that can get the job done.

END of thread. Sorry it got this far.

X-Era
10-12-2015, 08:18 PM
7th in passers rating with a completion percentage north of 70%?

I'll take it.

But he has to do it all season and get us to the playoffs.

Skooby
10-12-2015, 08:37 PM

I'll take it.

Does this make him top 10 in the league ??

Skooby
10-12-2015, 08:41 PM
13th in QBR:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2015, 09:23 PM

Hilarious

Skooby
10-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Hilarious

Reality, double the price for you to get tea bagged later.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Reality, double the price for you to get tea bagged later.

Not hilarious

swiper
10-13-2015, 03:21 AM

I'll take it.

The bulk of which is from 2 out of 5 games.

- - - Updated - - -

13th in QBR:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

And dropping fast

justasportsfan
10-13-2015, 08:20 AM

we're in trouble if Taylor is our best player especially when the winners have passing qb's in a passing league.

Like I said, props to Taylor for using his legs to win the game , but if his early throws to the receivers feet and being tentative (EJ like) is all we have to look forward to, we're in trouble. You're not going to win a lot of games depending on his legs. We were lucky we played a rookie . No way we come back to win a game if we play teams that can score.

Mr. Pink
10-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Michael Vick looked like Tyrod last night, from start to finish actually, is he Pittsburgh's best player and a franchise QB still too?

If not, why not?

swiper
10-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Michael Vick looked like Tyrod last night, from start to finish actually, is he Pittsburgh's best player and a franchise QB still too?

If not, why not?

Actually both teams are 3-2 and have similarities to them.

And why is Vick looking good as a Steeler and he stunk as a Jet?

chris66
10-13-2015, 11:21 AM
Actually both teams are 3-2 and have similarities to them.

And why is Vick looking good as a Steeler and he stunk as a Jet?
Tomlins a better coach than rex

swiper
10-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Tomlins a better coach than rex

Tomlin stinks.

chris66
10-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Tomlin stinks.Rex isnt much better. All things we laughed at when he was with the jets are still there.

TheBrownBear
10-13-2015, 12:07 PM

I don't doubt that there isn't some of that going on in this thread, but aren't you the least bit concerned with his first half play against NE, NY and TN? I like Tyrod, but there's a troubling trend of him really struggling when forced to go through his reads and make throws from the pocket. He's been more Tebow than T-Mobile the past couple of weeks. And that is in no way meant as a compliment.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Guess we're about to find out if this is true or not

chris66
10-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Guess we're about to find out if this is true or not
Yup tyrods inaccuracy without his running ability