PDA

View Full Version : It's official. Bills have the worst Oline in football.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2015, 01:48 PM
That is all.

djjimkelly
10-11-2015, 01:54 PM
i dont see that sorry i see a very indecisive qb.

kingJofNYC
10-11-2015, 01:55 PM
They're trash. No question about it. Glenn & Incognito have be alright, but from that point on, brutal. Henderson is garbage, and the fact that Kanjbust can't over take him on the depth chart, my god, pathetic.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2015, 01:57 PM

This. Happy feet. Patting the ball to make sure it stops burping. The running around and taking sacks without throwing it away. He plays very stupidly.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Not saying TT played well by any means...but...that dline was blowing through them like tissue paper. Henderson can't block a doorway without holding, Glenn is a close second and overall they've gotten manhandled in almost every game this year. Granted if TT had a 1.79 sec release time it would help, but I can count how many qb's in the league on 3 fingers that can release it that fast and be effective.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-11-2015, 02:27 PM
There was a defender in the backfield on almost every snap. That game was a complete disaster from a blocking standpoint.

Uncle Jesse
10-11-2015, 03:52 PM

Seriously this.

The thread starter needs to re-watch this game, the OL wasn't that bad. Taylor had a ton of time on many occasions.

BillsImpossible
10-11-2015, 03:54 PM
That is all.

Okay, Nancy.

Night Train
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Incognito is the only guy playing decent football. The other 4 are getting dominated.

Glenn won't be getting his next contract here.

starrymessenger
10-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Seriously this.

The thread starter needs to re-watch this game, the OL wasn't that bad. Taylor had a ton of time on many occasions.

You're right. Taylor needs to make better use of the time he has been given by the o-line. But there's nothing like game experience and he's had precious little of that. I think the game will slow down for him and we'll start seeing him making the right decisions.

psubills62
10-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Our OL was not good. We seemed to pick things up more after the DT Casey went down.

starrymessenger
10-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Our OL was not good. We seemed to pick things up more after the DT Casey went down.
I agree at times the protection broke down and Henderson especially seemed to be overmatched. Still, going into today's game Tyrod had a league leading 3.2 seconds to get rid of the ball. He has good vision on outside go routes but has trouble so far seeing the middle of the field IMO. Not sure why Roman has him under centre as much as he does versus the gun.

Forward_Lateral
10-12-2015, 05:50 AM
It's close. San Fran is giving Buffalo a run for it's money.

The Bills' tackles are turnstiles right now. Just awful. Glenn leads the world in holding penalties.

sukie
10-12-2015, 07:07 AM
Miami and Detroit have pretty crappy oline play as well.

I didn't see the game. Miami fans were made to watch St Louis and Green Bay.

It's simple. Pass rush isn't an issue as much with a running attack. No rushing and the D jsut pass rushes their asses off.

Mr. Pink
10-12-2015, 07:59 AM
The o-line is bad but the QB makes it look even worse.

Their inability to run block at all is astonishing though.