• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

What his coach/teammates are saying about Tyrod

Rex Ryan
    Our quarterback's got the biggest heart. Man, it was tough sledding, but man, he's got guts, he's got heart. He wasn't playing great, but at the end of the day, he's the reason we won the game.

He's tough, he's courageous. He just made a great play. Had a first down and then got the penalty. Just wow. Great effort on his part.

Robert Woods, wide receiver
    I want to say they were in two-man, just clearing out for him. He made the right read, they going to let him run. He's a dangerous guy when he gets some space. Even if you have one or two guys there, he's probably going to make them miss and get that first.

Percy Harvin, wide receiver
    As he dropped back, I seen all the defenders kind of turn their back, so I was saying, 'Run it!' Once he tucked it, I was kind of glad he did. I saw there was nobody even watching him. One-on-one, I'm going to pick Tyrod to make that play every time, and he did.

Nigel Bradham, linebacker
    I mean, he's unbelievable, man. His balance and everything. The things he can do with his legs and his arm, man, he's unbelievable. An unbelievable player. One thing we're going to do, we're going to always fight for him and try to get him as many wins as possible and get him the ball as often as we can, because he has the ability to do whatever and score at any time.

Boobie Dixon, running back
    He's the man. That lick he took when he got horse-collared. It hurt. I seen the pain on his face when I ran up on him. He was mouth-wide, hollering. But he stayed in the game and kept on willing us. Big shouts out to him. That was all him. He was giving that effort all day. He willed us today. It was all '5.'

Chris Hogan, wide receiver
    That's what Tyrod does. We go into games expecting that he's going to make plays. He's a pretty spectacular athlete. That's why he's becoming such a great quarterback. He's able to make plays with his feet, he's able to make plays with his arm, so when we needed some big plays, Tyrod stepped up.

Richie Incognito, guard
    That was awesome. I saw him running. He took it right up the middle and hit that sideline and it was a great run. It was exactly what we needed. We killed ourselves with penalties and we were way backed up. It's a game-changing moment.

Eric Wood, center
    We probably take it for granted that we have the most athletic quarterback in the league behind us. That big run reminded me a lot of the touchdown run that got called back. Those are two highlight plays.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: What his coach/teammates are saying about Tyrod

In Summary " He's carrying us "
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

No offense to you Albany,ny, but I don't care about what come out of Rexys mouth anymore.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

I'm glad his teammates believe in him because I sure as hell don't. I need to see a few more games like Miami before I can really get behind him.
        Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 10-11-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• mdcas22
          the mouth of the south
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
          http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bill...l#incart_river

Rex Ryan
          Our quarterback's got the biggest heart. Man, it was tough sledding, but man, he's got guts, he's got heart. He wasn't playing great, but at the end of the day, he's the reason we won the game.

He's tough, he's courageous. He just made a great play. Had a first down and then got the penalty. Just wow. Great effort on his part.

Robert Woods, wide receiver
          I want to say they were in two-man, just clearing out for him. He made the right read, they going to let him run. He's a dangerous guy when he gets some space. Even if you have one or two guys there, he's probably going to make them miss and get that first.

Percy Harvin, wide receiver
          As he dropped back, I seen all the defenders kind of turn their back, so I was saying, 'Run it!' Once he tucked it, I was kind of glad he did. I saw there was nobody even watching him. One-on-one, I'm going to pick Tyrod to make that play every time, and he did.

Nigel Bradham, linebacker
          I mean, he's unbelievable, man. His balance and everything. The things he can do with his legs and his arm, man, he's unbelievable. An unbelievable player. One thing we're going to do, we're going to always fight for him and try to get him as many wins as possible and get him the ball as often as we can, because he has the ability to do whatever and score at any time.

Boobie Dixon, running back
          He's the man. That lick he took when he got horse-collared. It hurt. I seen the pain on his face when I ran up on him. He was mouth-wide, hollering. But he stayed in the game and kept on willing us. Big shouts out to him. That was all him. He was giving that effort all day. He willed us today. It was all '5.'

Chris Hogan, wide receiver
          That's what Tyrod does. We go into games expecting that he's going to make plays. He's a pretty spectacular athlete. That's why he's becoming such a great quarterback. He's able to make plays with his feet, he's able to make plays with his arm, so when we needed some big plays, Tyrod stepped up.

Richie Incognito, guard
          That was awesome. I saw him running. He took it right up the middle and hit that sideline and it was a great run. It was exactly what we needed. We killed ourselves with penalties and we were way backed up. It's a game-changing moment.

Eric Wood, center
          We probably take it for granted that we have the most athletic quarterback in the league behind us. That big run reminded me a lot of the touchdown run that got called back. Those are two highlight plays.
          you don't think they would trash talk there teammate for all to see do you? TT is average at best right now, he is part of the reason the offense is sputtering.

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

You guys are too funny... he's putting up top 10 numbers, carrying us on O without his best WR and top 2 RBs... and it's still not enough?

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Don't Panic View Post
              You guys are too funny... he's putting up top 10 numbers,
              82 yards net passing.

For the whole game.

Against one of the worst teams in football.

Comment

• tomz
                • Feb 2007

You guys are too funny... he's putting up top 10 numbers, carrying us on O without his best WR and top 2 RBs... and it's still not enough?
                Top 10 fantasy numbers don't mean much. His passing was downright awful for much of the game. He made some big plays with his legs and made it work and that's fine but he was a significant part of the problem for most of the game.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                  82 yards net passing.

For the whole game.

Against one of the worst teams in football.
                  Well, to be fair, their pass defense was 23 spots ahead of ours before the game, and their pass offense 9 spots ahead of us. So if they're one of the worst teams in football, we just upset a better team. (they were : offense 10 rushing, 13th passing, us 6/22, defense they were 20 rush, 6 pass, us 3/29).

I don't think they're one of the worst teams in football anymore, hombre.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                    Well, to be fair, their pass defense was 23 spots ahead of ours before the game, and their pass offense 9 spots ahead of us. So if they're one of the worst teams in football, we just upset a better team. (they were : offense 10 rushing, 13th passing, us 6/22, defense they were 20 rush, 6 pass, us 3/29).

I don't think they're one of the worst teams in football anymore, hombre.
                    Hmmm. They were 2-14 last year, hombre.

And I repeat:

EIGHTY TWO YARDS NET PASSING.

Pathetic.
                    Last edited by WagonCircler; 10-11-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• malvado78
                      • Mar 2006

And I repeat:

AND A WIN!!!
                      FTFY

Comment

• Mace
                        Haha...yeah you think so ?
                        • Mar 2013

And I repeat:

Pathetic.
                        We were 9-7, hombre. Last year is still last year. They won.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                          • Sep 2003

Man, sure Tyrod isn't perfect but you guys are just abusive.

Comment

• Swiper
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2010

Did you watch the game on Sunday? He looked like absolute crap as a passer. He is a running back disguised as a QB. If that makes you happy, then great - but he's not a good QB.

Comment

• Swiper
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Sep 2010

The first pass he threw was to a guy at about the line of scrimmage. Taylor was under no pressure. He threw it behind and at his feet. It was comical. It set the tone for his first half.

Comment

Working...
                              X