PDA

View Full Version : Take 6 starters away from any team's offense, how would they do ?

Skooby
10-11-2015, 09:07 PM
If you took 6 starters away from any other team's offense, you'd see major issues. We are in a pinch right now, need to get Karlos / Watkins back, then we will get much better results.

The people here seeing TT as the problem are clueless, he's the only reason we scored. TT didn't get any penalties & got stuck with a 3rd / 25 yards, he got us unstuck.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Where are you getting six starters from? Sammy, LeSean, Karlos, Leodis (maybe). Who else?

I agree that we should expect some slowdown because of who we're missing.

Mr. Pink
10-11-2015, 09:15 PM
What six starters?

They're missing McCoy and Watkins.

YardRat
10-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Are you counting Glenn, Wood, Miller and Henderson? Maybe it didn't look like it, but they did play today.

Skooby
10-12-2015, 02:53 AM
I want to be more clear here, these guys on our offense are all either out or injured & even if they play, their being hampered to not be able to fully perform even if they do perform. I know many of you are not athletes and won't get it but this hurts a team's final performance. Being there doesn't mean you perform at a normal level, it just means trying to play through it. We as fans see them not get to the pass or drop a ball and say, that's all they do and why can't they perform ? Here's your answer, they have physical issues.

We currently lack a true #1 WR / RB, rest of these guys are hurt enough that they've been taken out or close enough that any performance by them is a miracle. TN also has a great defense, so combining all these factors explains why we didn't roll up our usual amount of points.

RB - C. Wood, WR - Watkins, RB - McCoy, RB - Karlos Williams (concussion), WR - Percy Harvin (hip injury), WR - Chris Hogan (hamstring), RG - John Miller (Groin), TE - Charles Clay (Calf). LT - Cordy Glenn (Ankle).

Ginger Vitis
10-12-2015, 05:37 AM
I I know many of you are not athletes and won't get it

So you're the only athlete on this site and understand gotcha.. BTW on a week to week basis I bet half the NFL teams have 6 offensive players on the injury report

Skooby
10-12-2015, 06:49 AM
So you're the only athlete on this site and understand gotcha.. BTW on a week to week basis I bet half the NFL teams have 6 offensive players on the injury report

They all are missing #1 WR & RB as well I'd bet.

casdhf
10-12-2015, 06:54 AM
I never thought I would see the day when your posting got even more illogical and idiotic ... but here we are.

You're counting Cierre (I think that's his name) Wood as a starter? He is like 11th on the depth chart, man.

Skooby
10-12-2015, 07:01 AM
I never thought I would see the day when your posting got even more illogical and idiotic ... but here we are.

You're counting Cierre (I think that's his name) Wood as a starter? He is like 11th on the depth chart, man.

He was injured early in the game, so he was there. Besides TT, how many running backs did you see ? Boobie has no business on an NFL offense man, like at all.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2015, 09:29 PM
I want to be more clear here, these guys on our offense are all either out or injured & even if they play, their being hampered to not be able to fully perform even if they do perform. I know many of you are not athletes and won't get it but this hurts a team's final performance. Being there doesn't mean you perform at a normal level, it just means trying to play through it. We as fans see them not get to the pass or drop a ball and say, that's all they do and why can't they perform ? Here's your answer, they have physical issues.

We currently lack a true #1 WR / RB, rest of these guys are hurt enough that they've been taken out or close enough that any performance by them is a miracle. TN also has a great defense, so combining all these factors explains why we didn't roll up our usual amount of points.

RB - C. Wood, WR - Watkins, RB - McCoy, RB - Karlos Williams (concussion), WR - Percy Harvin (hip injury), WR - Chris Hogan (hamstring), RG - John Miller (Groin), TE - Charles Clay (Calf). LT - Cordy Glenn (Ankle).

So, they're out if they play. Got it. Bahahahaha. Crazy talk. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Discotrish
10-13-2015, 01:49 PM
If you eliminate the running backs, wideouts, QB and tight end then you're pretty much left with this.

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/J4zBMDR3emtm8TSlr4veOx5AcyA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325074/cottondown.0.gif

Patti

OpIv37
10-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Come on man.

You said we had 6 starters injured, and when people pointed out that it was only two, you backtracked and counted both guys who aren't starters and guys listed on the injury report that played anyway.

Yes, we have injuries. Yes, they are slowing down the O. No need to exaggerate it

YardRat
10-13-2015, 05:53 PM
If you eliminate the running backs, wideouts, QB and tight end then you're pretty much left with this.

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/J4zBMDR3emtm8TSlr4veOx5AcyA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2325074/cottondown.0.gif

Patti

We let Pears walk this off season.

Mace
10-13-2015, 07:03 PM

Patti

I adore you and appreciate you Trish.

HAMMER
10-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Drama Queen.

gebobs
10-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Take 6 starters away from any team's offense, how would they do ?
Well, if it ever happens here, we'll be sure to find out.

Moving along...

justasportsfan
10-14-2015, 04:01 PM
Drama Queen.what did OPIV say now?