PDA

View Full Version : Who got the gameball ??

Skooby
10-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Did TT get a gameball ?? If not then Gilmore or who ?

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-12-2015, 12:35 PM

didn't hear darby's name at all this game, which makes me think they just didn't throw to him. Or am i wrong?

YardRat
10-12-2015, 01:38 PM
The way Ryan was gushing about Tyrod in post game presser I'd have a hard time believing he didn't get it.

trapezeus
10-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Robert Woods. That block for the TT touchdown run was huge. for an offense as anemic as the bills these last two weeks, if they had that nice run, but only got to the 5, there is no guarantee that they get into the endzone. Robert woods took two guys out and completely made that run a touchdown.

those are the plays that help win. Against the Giants, TT threw to clay who caught it at the 10 and then drifted out of bounds. if he could have turned it up field, we score a TD and are back in that game. by not getting in, they ended up stuffed on 4th down and come away with no points.

So when you have a nice big play and have a chance to get into the endzone, you have to do it because you don't know what is going to happen for an offense that currently is struggling.

I know that block made me feel like we had a chance to win.

Dr. Lecter
10-12-2015, 01:49 PM
He also had a huge block on the run prior to the TD run.

jimmifli
10-12-2015, 02:46 PM
I can't remember his other blocks, but I do remember his name coming up a few times last season in regards to downfield blocking. Maybe on a Sammy TD?

I enjoy the way he plays football.

swiper
10-12-2015, 05:08 PM

The two CBs are excellent.

swiper
10-12-2015, 05:09 PM
And Corey Graham and Nickel Robey are great too. Graham had one of the biggest BS calls I have ever seen called against him in this game.

Skooby
10-12-2015, 05:31 PM
And Corey Graham and Nickel Robey are great too. Graham had one of the biggest BS calls I have ever seen called against him in this game.

Graham's penalty might of been the worse call thus far, how is a well timed shoulder to shoulder hit a penalty ?

swiper
10-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Graham's penalty might of been the worse call thus far, how is a well timed shoulder to shoulder hit a penalty ?

That was a great and legal hit. I was with the refs up to that point. That was just plain terrible. I gotta give Graham props for that. And want to see more of it. He knocked the snot out of that guy.

TacklingDummy
10-12-2015, 05:39 PM
I'd give it to Gilmore.

Jim Kelly could have made TT 3rd and 25 run. It was poor defense more than it was a great run by TT.

swiper
10-12-2015, 05:54 PM
I'd give it to Gilmore.

Jim Kelly could have made TT 3rd and 25 run. It was poor defense more than it was a great run by TT.

That it was. the color guy even said he could not believe that LeBeau didn't have a spy on Taylor on that play.

Oaf
10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
I'd give it to Gilmore. I've been one of his greatest detractors on this board, but he made me eat crow yesterday.

Buffalogic
10-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Interested to see how the defensive backfield looks when McKelvin returns. He had a great year last year and now we have four very capable cbs with him and robey along with Gilmore and darby. This team is going to get better as the year progresses and I think the defense is going to be just incredible as they get more experience in the system. It's pretty exciting stuff.