PDA

View Full Version : I wanted Hue Jackson & Schwartz

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 01:15 PM
OC & DC respectively. But we end up with Timone & Pumba.

Where is the imaginative running game that Roman was supposed to bring?

This was the most talented D line-up in the league and now they look average. So much money on a DL that can't get to the qb.

Add to that, even the ST team looks.like a bunch of special.needs players .

We grabbed a bigger idiot than Marrone. Imagine that.

The entire team is regressing.

Novacane
10-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Chill out. We only have to wait another couple years till they are fired.

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 01:21 PM
The worse thing is that this coaching staff finds a way to make playing @ home a liability.

Maybe the team should start playing in Toronto again for as long as Rex is the HC

djjimkelly
10-18-2015, 01:23 PM
these linebackers dont fit this schme

YardRat
10-18-2015, 01:23 PM
No ****.

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 01:26 PM
these linebackers dont fit this schme

The problem is the scheme. It's out dated. Qbs are getting rid of the ball fast and Rex has no answer.

Schwartz in 1 freaking year made this D top 4. No.1 3rd down. All by rushing only 4

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 01:52 PM
Jets 4-1 .

Looks like we hired the reason they sucked last few years.

stuckincincy
10-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Don't lust after Hue Jackson. He worked forever with CIN and we all know that loyalty is king with the owners, then went to OAK as HC, was canned, came back to CIN, and was courted for another HC gig but nobody bit.

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Don't lust after Hue Jackson. He worked forever with CIN and we all know that loyalty is king with the owners, then went to OAK as HC, was canned, came back to CIN, and was courted for another HC gig but nobody bit.
And we bit on Rexy. Almost sure Hue/Schwartz could've done better with this line up

paladin warrior
10-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Pls hire back Schwartz. why he quit .

Mike
10-18-2015, 02:35 PM
Jets 4-1 .

Looks like we hired the reason they sucked last few years.

Its a different team
Jets Killed it in FA & Draft

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Its a different team
Jets Killed it in FA & Draft

And the bills did well especially resigning Dareus ,Hughes, etc. We just screwed up by hiring Rexy who made our resigned players useless

ublinkwescore
10-18-2015, 02:44 PM
I did too. Why fix a defense that ISN'T F***ing BROKE? Hue Jackson has Andy Dalton looking like Joe Montana. This defense has taken a step backwards under Rex Ryan. Let that s#it sink in for a bit, but it's true, our defense is garbage right now with Rex Ryan and Dennis Thurman.

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 02:45 PM
How much did we spend on Shady? He's useless. Watkins? Useless.

coastal
10-18-2015, 02:48 PM
In all fairness... Schwartz earned the promotion.

the frack king went big though.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-18-2015, 03:06 PM
How much did we spend on Shady? He's useless. Watkins? Useless.

shady did his job today. i can't believe you have a problem with his play today, watkins? yea, he did his. got injured.

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness... Schwartz earned the promotion.

the frack king went big though.

IIRC, Schwartz's detroit teams also had big discipline problems. that said, the D looked way better under him.

justasportsfan
10-18-2015, 04:51 PM
shady did his job today. i can't believe you have a problem with his play today, watkins? yea, he did his. got injured.

- - - Updated - - -

IIRC, Schwartz's detroit teams also had big discipline problems. that said, the D looked way better under him.

I'm not blaming the players. The coaches made them useless.

As for Schwartz, it wasn't this bad in Detroit. The bills are at pace to beat the nfl record in penalties and I doubt Schwartz's detroit holds the record.

Besides, I said DC. Rexy is the HC and his D stinks. Schwartz's D was better. It's not even close. Let's not forget Schwartz did that in 1 season.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-18-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm not blaming the players. The coaches made them useless.

As for Schwartz, it wasn't this bad in Detroit. The bills are at pace to beat the nfl record in penalties and I doubt Schwartz's detroit holds the record.

Besides, I said DC. Rexy is the HC and his D stinks. Schwartz's D was better. It's not even close. Let's not forget Schwartz did that in 1 season.

my bad. i thought you meant HC.

stuckincincy
10-18-2015, 05:23 PM

- - - Updated - - -

OK game by McCoy. 6 carries for 40 yards in that 1st drive - one of 'em being that 33 yard jaunt. 11 for 50 after that, with a couple of conversions. Not a bad outing.

Mace
10-18-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm not even sure who I wanted now, though someone will remind me.

I think I was all about Reich/Schwartz, or Hue/Schwartz.