PDA

View Full Version : Can Pegula Fire Rex now so we can start over?

jamze132
10-18-2015, 02:06 PM
How do you inherit arguably the best D-line in the NFL and completely ruin it? It's like he's trying to outsmart everyone again.

Everyone knows to beat Buffalo you have to neautralize our pass rush with short drop backs. Well it's been 6 games and we still haven't countered with anything. Here's a thought to get you started Rex, you tard... stop playing the DBs off the line.

Anyways, **** this guy and his mouth.

YardRat
10-18-2015, 02:15 PM
They have more money than God, so yeah, feasibly they could...but they won't.

It was a dumb hire to begin with...as much as the Pegula's 'passed' their first test with Marrone ("**** your raise, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out") they failed MISERABLY at replacing him. Not to mention that as every week goes by, and every move is made, there apparently is more discord between Ryan and Whaley. If this team doesn't make the playoffs this season, SOMEBODY has to go.

Unfortunately for us, if that becomes the case, there probably will be at least 5 more seasons of misery as we go through the 'tank' process with the football team.

WagonCircler
10-18-2015, 02:19 PM
They have more money than God, so yeah, feasibly they could...but they won't.

It was a dumb hire to begin with...as much as the Pegula's 'passed' their first test with Marrone ("**** your raise, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out") they failed MISERABLY at replacing him. Not to mention that as every week goes by, and every move is made, there apparently is more discord between Ryan and Whaley. If this team doesn't make the playoffs this season, SOMEBODY has to go.

Unfortunately for us, if that becomes the case, there probably will be at least 5 more seasons of misery as we go through the 'tank' process with the football team.

They need to fire Whaley, at a minimum.

paladin warrior
10-18-2015, 02:24 PM
No.. I am sick of tire to hire college head coach . only fire GM and Def coach .

GreedoII
10-19-2015, 05:19 AM
How do you inherit arguably the best D-line in the NFL and completely ruin it? It's like he's trying to outsmart everyone again.

Everyone knows to beat Buffalo you have to neautralize our pass rush with short drop backs. Well it's been 6 games and we still haven't countered with anything. Here's a thought to get you started Rex, you tard... stop playing the DBs off the line.

Anyways, **** this guy and his mouth.

U mean start over for the 10th time in 15 yrs? sheesh..fans sometimes...get off the ledge or better yet just jump and do us all a favor

sdbillsfan2
10-19-2015, 05:48 AM
This is circulating around social media pages the morning after .

feldspar
10-19-2015, 06:29 AM
This team is still very much in the hunt for a wildcard spot...only the Steelers and Jets have one more win than the Bills for those two spots. We'll have the opportunity to take care of the Jets, your old pal's old team. You don't fire a guy for going 3-3 in his first year as your coach. Get real. There are still ten more games to be played, and we're still in a favorable spot to make the playoffs, believe it or not. Take a pill and see what happens.

So far, it's been tough to sustain optimism for this team since we literally lose every other week. Win, lose, win, lose, etc. We should win next week and be 4-3, but that's not a given...nothing is, so we'll see. Nobody is on the hot seat right now, nor should they be. 2 of our 3 loses were against currently undefeated teams, too. The Giants are not a bad team, either.

I'm hoping we can clean some things up moving forward.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-19-2015, 08:08 AM

Cant do that, Rex is too busy not giving the DB's saftey help because he has 8 people on the line acting like theyre going to blitz every play. And its worked wonders so far /s

jamze132
10-19-2015, 10:23 AM
U mean start over for the 10th time in 15 yrs? sheesh..fans sometimes...get off the ledge or better yet just jump and do us all a favor

Oh look who's on a high horse. I'm just a die-hard fan who's frustrated at what's happening with all of the talent on the roster. Most talent in more than 25 years.

And you would like for me to kill myself? Says a lot about your character.

GreedoII
10-19-2015, 10:32 AM
Oh look who's on a high horse. I'm just a die-hard fan who's frustrated at what's happening with all of the talent on the roster. Most talent in more than 25 years.

And you would like for me to kill myself? Says a lot about your character.

lol....of course not. Just maybe break a bone or two. You'll be fine. it's only from the top of your couch anyway....

Topas
10-20-2015, 08:35 AM
This team is still very much in the hunt for a wildcard spot...only the Steelers and Jets have one more win than the Bills for those two spots. We'll have the opportunity to take care of the Jets, your old pal's old team. You don't fire a guy for going 3-3 in his first year as your coach. Get real. There are still ten more games to be played, and we're still in a favorable spot to make the playoffs, believe it or not. Take a pill and see what happens.

So far, it's been tough to sustain optimism for this team since we literally lose every other week. Win, lose, win, lose, etc. We should win next week and be 4-3, but that's not a given...nothing is, so we'll see. Nobody is on the hot seat right now, nor should they be. 2 of our 3 loses were against currently undefeated teams, too. The Giants are not a bad team, either.

I'm hoping we can clean some things up moving forward.

I do hope that this holds true for another week. I am in London and watching my first ever live Bills game (except the preseason game in Berlin vs the Vikings in the mid 90s) and maybe also my last one. So I sure hope that we at least *****slap Morrones team. If we loose against the fu€king jags in my only live regular season game I gonna vomit.

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2015, 06:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XchwE9zVdnw

feldspar
10-20-2015, 06:37 PM
I do hope that this holds true for another week. I am in London and watching my first ever live Bills game (except the preseason game in Berlin vs the Vikings in the mid 90s) and maybe also my last one. So I sure hope that we at least *****slap Morrones team. If we loose against the fu€king jags in my only live regular season game I gonna vomit.

Cool, dude...I mean about the part of being in London. Hope I can make it up there some day and check it out.

Enjoy. The Bills damn well better win this game, if not for you than for me. Lol. It'll be interesting to me to see who is in the crowd. I imagine there will be more Bills fans than Jaguars fans, to say the least. You can't seem to find that many real Jaguars fans in Jacksonville, and I should know...I lived there for about a year-and-a-half.

Mace
10-20-2015, 06:49 PM
I'm hoping we can clean things up too. If we can't or don't though, would you rather take the pain now or after a couple more years of it ?

It's premature, sure, but let's be honest, we all already have that little voice in our mind asking us when we think is the best time to cut our losses, and when would we ?

I'd prefer a faster trigger. I'm not getting any younger and this is getting old and predictable. I don't want to be aggravated for 2 more years without owning two sports franchises, having a lovely wife, a successful non sports business, revitalizing downtown, and such.

If they dork this up by the end of the year like it's looking dorked up to me atm, just clean house and start over next one. It looks stupid, it's aggravating, but just fix it promptly already or try to again, with a better eye to doing it right.

If somehow they go on this mad run of consistent, disciplined football thinking they're Navy Seals then great, no brainer, but the proof will be in the pudding. Ryan does all or nothing, if it's nothing, you'll know it.

BillsImpossible
10-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Six games in and you want to fire Rex Ryan.

Classic.

Would you like a little more fries with your salt?

Mace
10-20-2015, 06:59 PM

Classic.

It would be sort of different if they were a rebuilding team with a new HC. They aren't though and he isn't. You're already wondering when you might need to want to as much as anyone.

feldspar
10-20-2015, 07:00 PM

Classic.

C'mon, BillsImpossible.

Gotta ask him if he wants more whine with those fries or something. Don't get the fries and salt thing, myself.

Mace
10-20-2015, 07:04 PM
C'mon, BillsImpossible.

Gotta ask him if he wants more whine with those fries or something. Don't get the fries and salt thing, myself.

British phrase reference about the "salt". Can't use whine unless they were playing in France.

BillsImpossible
10-20-2015, 07:07 PM
C'mon, BillsImpossible.

I was being convoluted, on purpose to exemplify how crazy it is to suggest firing the new coach of a team that is 3 and bloody freaking 3 is totally bloody insane.

This thread is like putting mustard on fish and chips, or dipping some damn good wings in to marinara sauce.

It make no sense.

EDS
10-21-2015, 11:14 AM
I am far more worried about who is going to play right tackle than wide receiver. Needless to say, I have a lot more faith in Hogan and Woods than I do in Cyrus.