PDA

View Full Version : wanna hear something funny?

ublinkwescore
10-18-2015, 02:50 PM
I just got direcTV with nfl sunday ticket. Not that I needed it to watch the games, but I just moved in with a new gf, ant AT&T was the only ISP available in our area. And ironically, my job has given me the last two sundays off.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-18-2015, 02:57 PM
I just got direcTV with nfl sunday ticket. Not that I needed it to watch the games, but I just moved in with a new gf, ant AT&T was the only ISP available in our area. And ironically, my job has given me the last two sundays off.

i'm on call next sunday and couldn't be happier. wish i was on today

coastal
10-18-2015, 03:01 PM
Drugs talking to drugs.

bleve
10-18-2015, 10:18 PM
When is the funny part?

ublinkwescore
10-19-2015, 11:34 AM
that I got nfl sunday ticket - and Im a bills fan...

Victor7
10-19-2015, 12:10 PM
I wish there was an option to cancel it during the season and get some money back. God knows I would've saved myself some coin and embarrassment over the years.

trapezeus
10-19-2015, 12:23 PM
I wish there was an option to cancel it during the season and get some money back. God knows I would've saved myself some coin and embarrassment over the years.

especially if the teams that are responsible for the most refunds has to give back to the league the difference. maybe they'd be interested to stop putting out such crap efforts.

this season of medicrity coupled with extreme boredom has tried my patience.
and when i watch other games, the penalties, the reviews and the injuries have made the game so much different than what it was when i was younger. the lions bears ot was a joke. every play was followed by injury, review or penalty. zero momentum.