PDA

View Full Version : There's a time to be calm...

Bill Cody
10-18-2015, 03:15 PM
...think things through, take a long view. I'd love to be able to suggest that with a straight face. But I can't. So I'm going to suggest we all do what I'm doing. Put both hands on the PANIC BUTTON. Sorry that's all I've got

Historian
10-18-2015, 03:17 PM
This cannot be what the Pegulas had in mind.

Mr. Pink
10-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Well the Pegulas are the ones who hired these idiots to run their businesses.

OpIv37
10-18-2015, 03:49 PM
...think things through, take a long view. I'd love to be able to suggest that with a straight face. But I can't. So I'm going to suggest we all do what I'm doing. Put both hands on the PANIC BUTTON. Sorry that's all I've got

Think about it: through six games, we got destroyed by the Pats, and manhandled by both the very good Bengals and the average Giants- all at home. And it took last minute heroics to barely beat an anemic Titans team. Our two strong victories came over a Colts team that has been completely underwhelming and a fledgling Dolphins team that had to fire their coach. And let's not forget that the injury list is growing longer.

So yeah, it's time to panic. I don't know exactly what that means in terms of taking action, but this team will be lucky to win 6 games if something doesn't improve fast.

BuffaloRedleg
10-18-2015, 04:02 PM

I think I'll just go about my business.

This is a garbage league where every team not called the Patriots are pretty much average or terrible.

If I were the Bengals I'd be panicking too. They did not look very good today and gave us a ton of opportunities to be successful.

I hate the NFL so much.

Scumbag College
10-18-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm not ready to panic quite yet. The Bills are one game in back of two teams for the AFC wildcard- the Jets, who've had a really easy schedule so far that we have two games against. And the Steelers, who now have a third string QB playing for them. I think 9-7 gets the last wildcard spot in the AFC this year, and the Bills losses came against three division leaders with a combined record of 13-2 right now. The Bills have one game left against the Pats, and the rest of the games are against middle of the pack and bottom tier opponents.

stuckincincy
10-18-2015, 05:09 PM
This cannot be what the Pegulas had in mind.

Sure it is...sold-out stadium no matter what. Until that changes, expect bupkis.

Bill Cody
10-18-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm not ready to panic quite yet. The Bills are one game in back of two teams for the AFC wildcard- the Jets, who've had a really easy schedule so far that we have two games against. And the Steelers, who now have a third string QB playing for them. I think 9-7 gets the last wildcard spot in the AFC this year, and the Bills losses came against three division leaders with a combined record of 13-2 right now. The Bills have one game left against the Pats, and the rest of the games are against middle of the pack and bottom tier opponents.
Awesome let's put lip stick on this pig

Bill Cody
10-18-2015, 05:38 PM
I think I'll just go about my business.

This is a garbage league where every team not called the Patriots are pretty much average or terrible.

If I were the Bengals I'd be panicking too. They did not look very good today and gave us a ton of opportunities to be successful.

I hate the NFL so much.
The Bengals just won by 10 on the road and it wasn't even that close. They're 6-0 and even if Dalton throws up all over himself going forward they're in the playoffs. We're not. Sure the NFL sucks. But we're on the mid to high end of suckitude. Same old Bills.