PDA

View Full Version : EJ needs to be cut, the experiment is over

Skooby
10-18-2015, 08:55 PM
He's not a option or choice even as a back-up, can we just send him packing & utilize the roster spot for someone that might help the team ??

djjimkelly
10-18-2015, 08:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400791627

your kidding i hope? if u think EJ is the reason we lost today i truly dont know what to say

TakingItuptheChin
10-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Let's see what this boy, Josh Johnson can do.

Jaybird
10-18-2015, 09:03 PM
can't cut him now... he's a back up thats it

MillsapsBillsFan
10-18-2015, 09:03 PM
You guys are idiots. He's not a starter right now, but he is a backup.

WagonCircler
10-18-2015, 09:09 PM
i truly dont know what to say

That part is true. Which is why you should just say nothing, because your ongoing defense of EJ is asinine.

djjimkelly
10-18-2015, 09:10 PM
That part is true. Which is why you should just say nothing, because your ongoing defense of EJ is asinine.

its not a defense of him

EJ doesnt play on D and to me ran a better O then ive seen tyrod run

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2015, 09:14 PM
He's not a option or choice even as a back-up, can we just send him packing & utilize the roster spot for someone that might help the team ??

You need to be cut from being able to post.

stuckincincy
10-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Let's see what this boy, Josh Johnson can do.

He was on the B'gals bench for the 2013 season. They re-signed him in April 2014 but he was cut before the season started. He played in a few pre-season games. Completed a few passes, but mostly ran out of the pocket when harried.

I'll bet he got paid at least a half a million for that 2013 season. We need our income inequality crowd to chime in here... :jig:

Mr. Pink
10-18-2015, 09:16 PM
You need to be cut from being able to post.

He was, he just came back on a new account. :rofl:

Aggie
10-18-2015, 09:16 PM
I feel the same way about Watkins. Some guys just don't have the body for th NFL. Hes hurt constantly. Sooner they move on the better it will be in the long run. And on the same subject, who the hell did Goodwin blow to still have a roster spot. He's the same as Watkins, gets hurt every time he gets tackled, but it's been like 3 years of this now. These guys are great athletes, they aren't NFL receivers.

Mr. Pink
10-18-2015, 09:19 PM
I feel the same way about Watkins. Some guys just don't have the body for th NFL. Hes hurt constantly. Sooner they move on the better it will be in the long run. And on the same subject, who the hell did Goodwin blow to still have a roster spot. He's the same as Watkins, gets hurt every time he gets tackled, but it's been like 3 years of this now. These guys are great athletes, they aren't NFL receivers.

Goodwin matches this franchises propensity to bring in undersized speed receivers who do nothing. Goodwin much like Graham before him and Parrish before him are one in the same. Useless wastes of a roster spot.

stuckincincy
10-18-2015, 09:37 PM
Goodwin matches this franchises propensity to bring in undersized speed receivers who do nothing. Goodwin much like Graham before him and Parrish before him are one in the same. Useless wastes of a roster spot.

Yes. If you feel you need a one-route speed merchant, then get them tall. Drafting such except in the lower rounds, or picking up a FA, is profoundly dumb. Drafting a lilliputian speedster in higher rounds is incompetent.

Skooby
10-19-2015, 03:43 AM

your kidding i hope? if u think EJ is the reason we lost today i truly dont know what to say

How about you say your sorry for defending him ? Your pining for a guy who can't mentally keep up with the other players and then throws a terribly inaccurate pass.

YardRat
10-19-2015, 04:44 AM
There really isn't much difference between Tyrod and EJ at this point.

GreedoII
10-19-2015, 05:10 AM

He was definitely a contributing factor...passing high..passes low...missing guys..alway tripping over himself...throwing 7 yd passes on 3rd and 11..he's friggin terrible and always has been so wake the eff up...

GreedoII
10-19-2015, 05:11 AM
There really isn't much difference between Tyrod and EJ at this point.

lol..sure man...sure...

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-19-2015, 05:14 AM
i know it's not saying much, but he was better yesterday than he was last year.

Fixxxer
10-19-2015, 05:22 AM
i know it's not saying much, but he was better yesterday than he was last year.

People assume EJ has 50 starts on his back, but this was the 15th start in his carreer. I'm not saying he should be the starter but it wouldn't be out of the question if he keeps improving with more game experience.

Won't happen though, Tyrod is Ryan's guy.

GingerP
10-19-2015, 05:32 AM
EJ seems like a good kid and his tools are impressive, but ultimately his field vision is poor and his accuracy not great. It doesn't matter what tools he has, those are critical issues, and it seems very unlikely they will change.

Novacane
10-19-2015, 05:48 AM
EJ played pretty much like TT has this year. Inconsistent. Good then bad then good then bad some more. In mitchmurray world one is a franchise QB the other should be cut.

Skooby
10-19-2015, 07:57 AM
EJ played pretty much like TT has this year. Inconsistent. Good then bad then good then bad some more. In mitchmurray world one is a franchise QB the other should be cut.

If TT started the game, we'd probably had won it. You're comparing apples and oranges, EJ was third string and TT is a starter. It's not even close, so save the novacane for your mouth instead of your brain.

MillsapsBillsFan
10-19-2015, 08:05 AM
If TT started the game, we'd probably had won it. You're comparing apples and oranges, EJ was third string and TT is a starter. It's not even close, so save the novacane for your mouth instead of your brain.

No way Tyrod plays that much better and puts up an extra 14 points. I dont know if youve watched the Bills the last two weeks, but Tyrod has not been good, he came back and made plays with his feet to win that game not with his arm.

Tyrod had a 58 passer rating last week and an 83 before that. EJ had an 82 this week. Tyrod is slightly better than EJ but how about you cool your jets and stop pretending that Tyrod can carry a whole team on his back. He cant.

djjimkelly
10-19-2015, 08:07 AM

so your telling me mr 109 yards passing and running like a fool to rally in the 4th would have made OUR D not **** the bed.

it was 17-14 at the half lol . the bills D couldnt get off the field that is both TT ans EJ's fault

OpIv37
10-19-2015, 08:09 AM
Look, EJ sucks and doesn't appear to be getting any better. But cutting him now would be stupid. There is no one better available mid-season and he knows the playbook.

Novacane
10-19-2015, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=MitchMurrayDowntown;4146417]If TT started the game, we'd probably had won it. You're comparing apples and oranges, EJ was third string and TT is a starter. It's not even close, so save the novacane for your mouth instead of your brain.ba

That's talking out your ass! What do you base this on? TT's great starts in the NE,NY, and TN games?

Skooby
10-19-2015, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=MitchMurrayDowntown;4146417]If TT started the game, we'd probably had won it. You're comparing apples and oranges, EJ was third string and TT is a starter. It's not even close, so save the novacane for your mouth instead of your brain.ba

That's talking out your ass! What do you base this on? TT's great starts in the NE,NY, and TN games?

TT stats that puts him top 6 in the league, when reapplied that gives us a chance to win.